Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Chen Zhen Academy

Chen Zhen Academy

a part of “Chen Zhen Academy”, a fictional universe by JayZeroSnake.

Defy Gravity, Harness your Chi, and Much more, as you fight for, or to defy the corrupt School President and his fellow populars in their quest to conquer the school!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Chen Zhen Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Chen Zhen Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:35 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Chen Zhen Academy"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

"Join The Corps!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Chen Zhen Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:04 pm

I has an interesting character for this that was inspired by two characters from the anime Air Gear. Go path of the fang/sky! lol
I'm my own boss; I make money from doing whatever I want. I could be on here all day and night and still make money. Want to know how? Want in on this fun? Check out WorldVentures.biz and look through the 1: Life is a trip, 2: A life of adventure, and 3: Your journey awaits and watch the videos to find out how. If your interested and want to sign up let me know so I can give you my Sponsor ID that is needed when you click the 'Sign-up today' button in the top right corner of that page.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GamerX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:13 pm

O Rly?

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:41 pm

Hello I am going around and testing my Numerology skills. I just need you to give me your birthday, month, and year and I will attempt to determine what your personality is like and perhaps shock and amaze you with my accuracy.
♪♫♪♫ ((((|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|)­­))) ♪♫♪♫
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:46 pm

Oh Hai Mark.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:30 pm

After I looked over your character I realized something: My guy is very weak in comparison in some ways.
Although I am not sure what to make different for my guy to make him at least of par with Ken....lol

GamerX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:38 pm

Well for starters, those super skates of his require practice that likely strengthened his legs in the process.

that practice could also have helped his grip and palms. I figure going up walls and into the air in some cases may include spinning on bars like gymnastics or something, It'd also make him a good grappler.

I think I'm telling you to make a Juuza style character in terms of fighting… XD

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:32 pm

When do you plan on starting this up? More characters or just after a short bit?

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:16 pm

I was hoping for more characters, But I suppose we can start early.

would you like to be the villain? He loves dressing in white uniforms.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:29 pm

I loath white. It gets dirty too easy...XD

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:47 pm

exactly. XD he has a minor irk about getting dirty with minor stains, either whining like a bitch and/or killing the one who caused it.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachyme123 on Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:25 pm

Me and my friend angelwolf123 want to join this RP she wants to be a bad guy and I want to be a good girl. thx n.n
I am the beginning of sorrow, and the end of sickness. You cannot express happiness without me, yet I am in the midst of crosses. I am always in risk, yet never in danger. You may find me in the sun, but I am never out of darkness.

peachyme123
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:03 pm

I See. Could you write a post here on OOC? I'd like to see your skillz.

And while I understand a diversity in fighting styles is good, this RP is similar to old Kung Fu Movies. So crazy strength, speed, agility, etc is involved. Unless she was the feminine Ivan Drago combined with Kid Goku, she'd have to be careful. Main characters are meant to be really strong compared to the majority of the rest of the students

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:18 pm

Just as a heads up the japanese for 'staff' is 'bo'. I know this because of the style I use in real life also has kata that use the staff and they are all prefixed/suffixed with 'bo' then have something after/before them. (i.e. Bo Shodan, Bo Nidan, Taibo, ect.) The way I think Staff of the Swallow would be said is 'Tsubame no Bo'. I am not saying that you have to change it to that just wanted to say that little factor in case you would like to use all Japanese.

One thing I learned today: Apparently Tsubame means Swallow as in the avian organism.

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ginko on Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:43 pm

Thank you for the information, I really do appreciate it. However, I was already aware that 'bo' is the japanese term for a staff. I just like the sound of 'Tsubame no Sutaffu' better. However, I've thought about changing it before, and still might. ^^

Also, 'bo' seems a bit too specific to me. I want something that covers a more general sense (like including canes and umbrella as staff-like objects). It's a bit hard to explain properly, so I hope this makes sense.

Ginko
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:04 am

And Gamer, by wave of energy, you mean an Arc of Air Pressure infused with Ki, No? :D

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Bullets on Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:22 am

Ah so I guessing we post now, si?
"Don't be shocked, that people die. Be surprised, your still alive."

Scarlet Bullets
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:26 am

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:28 am

Yes that is how it is in a sense; or at least the best way I can describe it.

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:22 pm

Yooooo. Anyone posting?

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!