Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Chi and the Four Kingdoms

Chi and the Four Kingdoms (A Wu Xia RP) (OOC)

a part of “Chi and the Four Kingdoms”, a fictional universe by Jaybt9.

A war between four kingdom (formerly 5) has to be put on hold, as a large unknown army named "the Chi" emerged from the sky and onto the battlefield, with a motive on their hands; to unite China, ruthlessly.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Chi and the Four Kingdoms”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Chi and the Four Kingdoms (A Wu Xia RP) (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:44 pm

never played Orochi Warriors. Don't even know what it is

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TraitorsHand on Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:44 pm

I did not see the places tab yet, so i did not know the last names of the ruling family. I just assumed it would be the country/dynasty name like with the Qin.
Heresy you say? That brother is a matter of perception.

Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TraitorsHand
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:58 pm

TraitorsHand wrote:I did not see the places tab yet, so i did not know the last names of the ruling family. I just assumed it would be the country/dynasty name like with the Qin.

I think the last names will be the name of the kingdom. Since no one has made someone from the Huang Dynasty yet, the royal family's name will be "Wong", instead of Wong.

Anyone also notify me if they want to create the last kingdom.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:16 am

demented-tiger wrote:never played Orochi Warriors. Don't even know what it is

To put it simply.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2008/03/06/warriors-orochi-sony-psp-gameplay-opening-cinematic?objectid=14222176

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsoibe on Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:34 am

So, the Chi will have his "snake-like" soldiers? Or do they appear more human-like?

Anyways, I'm planning to create the Ning Emperor. I will name him Ning with his family name, too, but than I will explain it in the character sheet. Sort of like, he renamed his dynasty as he took over the Ning Kingdom, if that is ok with you.

Tsoibe
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:45 pm

Tsoibe wrote:So, the Chi will have his "snake-like" soldiers? Or do they appear more human-like?

Anyways, I'm planning to create the Ning Emperor. I will name him Ning with his family name, too, but than I will explain it in the character sheet. Sort of like, he renamed his dynasty as he took over the Ning Kingdom, if that is ok with you.
Sure thing.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsoibe on Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:16 pm

Submitted my character. Now I am looking for some rivals to mess with :D .
No really, come on people, join, it's going to be great with growing support.

As the Emperor of the Ning I am stilling looking for...
- an Empress
- further children, the more the merrier. Daughters are even allowed to learn fighting as an art of elegance.
- Some sort of adviser, or even someone, who might want to play the old master.
- Generals of all sorts, I'll pay well (IC)

You didn't answer my former question, Jaybt9.

So, the Chi will have his "snake-like" soldiers? Or do they appear more human-like?

Also, send me a PM, once this RP starts, It might happen that I forget to check this thread.

Tsoibe
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:46 pm

I'm rather interested in this rp, as I have a couple of old characters that, with a few minor modifications, would be perfect. I have three options, two of which are warrior characters (One female- Caihuo Yun Bei, and one male), and one who is more of a mild-mannered traditional Chinese girl. If you guys could let me know which positions still need to be filled, and whether you want multiple characters, then I can see what I can do. ^-^
While the Darkness is powerful and versatile, only the LIGHT has the power to give peace. While the Darkness numbs the pain, only the LIGHT can completely heal that pain. And while the Darkness makes the bad in the world seem less, bad it is only lessened because it immerses you in that badness, making you tolerant. The LIGHT may make obvious the bad, but with that comes truth and sight.

I've not been online in awhile, but if you miss me and wanna contact me, message me on tumblr~
yuusha-no-kibou.tumblr

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:49 pm

Tsoibe wrote:Submitted my character. Now I am looking for some rivals to mess with :D .
No really, come on people, join, it's going to be great with growing support.

As the Emperor of the Ning I am stilling looking for...
- an Empress
- further children, the more the merrier. Daughters are even allowed to learn fighting as an art of elegance.
- Some sort of adviser, or even someone, who might want to play the old master.
- Generals of all sorts, I'll pay well (IC)

You didn't answer my former question, Jaybt9.

Also, send me a PM, once this RP starts, It might happen that I forget to check this thread.

They are more demon/human-like.

Oh yeah, don't forget to subscribe to the OOC by the way, so you do know if there have been new post or not. I'm also adding the IC as a post as well, but I'm going to wait till there's more characters before I do so. Just the information on characters and places will be used as the tabs, just to let you know.

EikouNekoChan wrote:I'm rather interested in this rp, as I have a couple of old characters that, with a few minor modifications, would be perfect. I have three options, two of which are warrior characters (One female- Caihuo Yun Bei, and one male), and one who is more of a mild-mannered traditional Chinese girl. If you guys could let me know which positions still need to be filled, and whether you want multiple characters, then I can see what I can do. ^-^

The positions are included on the Tabs of the title, which is on the first post.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:08 pm

The positions are included on the Tabs of the title, which is on the first post.

Yes, but it does not say which of the positions are taken. That is why I am confused.

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:16 pm

EikouNekoChan wrote:

Yes, but it does not say which of the positions are taken. That is why I am confused.
The introduction says so on the tabs site of this. The only ones "taken" are the Emperor of Ning, the Crown Prince of Ning, and The Dancer. Some roles there can be more than 1 of, like the Princes, and princesses.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:47 pm

So that's what the colored titles are. Now I feel really stupid. Like, REALLY stupid. I apologize for seeming like a n00b. Now, I have some questions about the Zi Kingdom. How would they play, having been conquered by the Huang? What status would the royal family from that kingdom have?

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:53 pm

EikouNekoChan wrote:So that's what the colored titles are. Now I feel really stupid. Like, REALLY stupid. I apologize for seeming like a n00b. Now, I have some questions about the Zi Kingdom. How would they play, having been conquered by the Huang? What status would the royal family from that kingdom have?

China was separated in 5 kingdoms. Now it is four, since Zi Kingdom was destroyed by Huang Kingdom, and I mean destroyed as the Emperor, Empress and others were killed by them. There is some information on that kingdom though on the places page.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:52 pm

See, I'm not used to info like that being put on the places tab. Most people don't utilize it. I'll go look at that...

EDIT:I've finally got something! ^-^

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:36 pm

EikouNekoChan wrote:See, I'm not used to info like that being put on the places tab. Most people don't utilize it. I'll go look at that...

EDIT:I've finally got something! ^-^
Coolz

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:17 am

Just to inform you guys, anyone can also make NPCs along the way. If any other roleplayers want to play as them just have them let me know.

Oh, and I made an NPC, by the way.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsoibe on Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:13 am

Jaybt9 wrote:Just to inform you guys, anyone can also make NPCs along the way. If any other roleplayers want to play as them just have them let me know.

Great, I guess I'll create one or two generals and advisers for the Ning.
It seems we could still need a few more people...

Tsoibe
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:17 pm

Tsoibe wrote:
Jaybt9 wrote:Just to inform you guys, anyone can also make NPCs along the way. If any other roleplayers want to play as them just have them let me know.

Great, I guess I'll create one or two generals and advisers for the Ning.
It seems we could still need a few more people...
Yeah, I do notice that, but lets keep hope alive. lol

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:40 pm

I would have my charrie done, but life and other roleplays stepped in, so that didn't happen. I'll get it in as soon as I can.

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:51 pm

EikouNekoChan wrote:I would have my charrie done, but life and other roleplays stepped in, so that didn't happen. I'll get it in as soon as I can.
ok, that's fine. I'm in no rush. I'm in the exact same situation.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!