Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Children of Dawn

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Children of Dawn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantsmaster on Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:41 pm

Herald was walking up the street with one of his mercenaries. He was smelling the air throughly , The smells of the modern day world filled him. A relaxed look was spread across his face. The with his next breath...A look of disgust consumed his face.

Mercenary: What is it sir?
Herald:... Run up a few streets ahead of you, we have a office on the right, gather all the units from the “bane of night” squad there and get them ready for vampire combat, tell them to find me and any one who can bring me a body of a vampire gets a big fat bonus!

Mercenary: y-yes sir!(runs off)

Herald walked down a street and fallowed the scent of vampires, he came on to a street with one of them holding a cat, one of the had just jumped in front of another one and greeted him over energetically. Herald let out a wolf like growl. He took a few steps into the street.

Herald: Good evening gents..... What brings folk like yourself out at this time of night? (Herald was wondering if these vampires had meet werewolves before and could tell them apart

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pantsmaster
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lithitemir on Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:26 pm

Eaon reached a hand out, putting it on the young ones shoulder, and pulling him aside. He looked at the man in front of him, looked him in the eyes. There, he saw the virus. Or at least what he called a 'virus'. He vilolently spit in front of where the man was standing,

"You dare approach me Wolf?" Eaon said in a disgusted tone.
The Clerics of Okern - Looking for High Quality Players: http://www.roleplaygateway.com/the-clerics-okern-t25520.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lithitemir
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantsmaster on Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:36 pm

(Herald got the impression that this vampire hadn’t seen/ fought that many were-wolves or he must be very over confidant to come with touching range of a were-wolf.)

Herald: I could ask why do filth like yourself even walk these street. Think your so high and mighty, what would happen to you if it was daylight right now..hm? What then? Why don’t you just go drink the blood of some rat in the streets and run back to your coffin?

Pantsmaster
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lithitemir on Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:15 pm

Eaon's hollow laughter ran through the street. "If it was day, you would have lost your only advantage. Im being generous, the moon is hardly an advantage." Eaons hand went into his trenchcoat, his hand gripping the hilt of his sword. "I am tired of your stench already. Run away little wolf, before I am forced to hurt you."

Lithitemir
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulsFlame on Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:50 am

Tailer popped up in front of the werewolf. "Hia woolfy, nice night ain't it, a little chilly though. But you must not care, I mean with the fur and all. I've never met a werewolf before, you guys are so cool." Wow he thought, he got to meet a real werewolf, he always had wanted to meet a werewolf, but the old vampire was being rude. " Hey old man, leave wolfy alone, he just came bye to say hi, and you go prosecuting him. Man you need to grow up." He turned back to the werewolf, "my names Tailer, whats yours?"
Let your soul Burn!!!

Life is to short to give up, never stop fighting.

The blade is a tool and a way of life.

SoulsFlame
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Le Cruise on Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:04 am

A tingling sensation went through Faurvire's body, his ears picked up a squabble between a were-wolf, and a vampire. To make matters better, the strange vampire had joined in the soon-to-be battle. The cat hissed at the were-wolf, Faurvire stroked its head, and the cat was silenced. Deciding to watch this battle from afar, Faurvire went back into his apartment, and opened his fridge. Inside it stood a variety of water bottles, each filled with blood, computer paper with sharpie on it, marked each bottle's blood type. Faurvire had resisted his temptation to drink the blood long enough to simply collect it, and storing it for a rainy day, or, a good show...
Sanity is just a limitation

If I was normal, then why would you even acknowledge me?

Go Eagle Go!

Le Cruise
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantsmaster on Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:48 am

Herald didn’t believe the site he had just seen. A young vampire had just apposed an elder. Herald was impressed and surprised by this act. He looked at the younger vampire.

Herald:..(lets out a smile) Herald Kairos. It nice to meet you. (Looks at the other vampire in the street.) This lads right, you need to disciple you self. If you go around starting fights with every other creature of the night you may find your self in a shallow grave and stay there. (Looks at the hilt that the vampire grasped.) That toy will not save you. (Turns to Tailer) How come your not obnoxious and narrow minded like the other vampires?

Pantsmaster
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lithitemir on Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:36 pm

Eaon shoved the young vampire out of the way again. "This toy has taken more wolfs then you even knew existed. It was forged to cleave wolf flesh, and I will not denie it that pleasure much longer.

Lithitemir
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Awakening on Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:46 pm

The air was wrought with tension as Anaxana pulled the door closed behind her and returned to the streets, gliding her tongue across the droplets of crimson still clinging to her teeth. Her senses had awoken to a state of perpetual awareness as the warmth of blood circulated throughout her body, and the hairs along the nape of her neck bristled while she scaled the buildings closer to the corner of the block. Pressing back against a wall, her form concealed in the overlapping shadows cast by streetlights and buildings, Anaxana listened. Two voices shot condescending remarks, bickering back and forth.
"Run away, little wolf, before I am forced to hurt you," one cackled.
Static shot through Anaxana's skin, goosebumps pushing up along her arms. Wolf. She furrowed her brows and clenched her teeth, tilting her head back to rest it against the building. This was a matter best left to those already engaged. But curiosity bubbled in her core, and she did not move. This wolf was causing quite a stir, and she wanted to know more.
War does not determine who is right; only who is left.

Awakening
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantsmaster on Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:51 pm

Ooc: To le cruise, Soulsflames and Lithitemir. I started the “heros of the land” rp.

Ic:
Herald: You stand no chance on this unlucky night fiend. I think its in your best interest to go home.

Pantsmaster
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulsFlame on Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:31 pm

tailer jumped back between the two, "Come on guys, thats enough, theres no reason to fight, we can all be friends here, and if you cant, just walk away, theres no reason to start a petty fight." He sighed to himself, all the old people today were so narrow minded, he couldn't believe they survived the turn of the century. Well Herald seemed rather nice at least. He glared at one and then the other. "Thats enough!"
Last edited by SoulsFlame on Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

SoulsFlame
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantsmaster on Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:14 am

Ooc: did you call Herald a vampire?
Herald: Alright. You have made your point on my end. But what about him?

Pantsmaster
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulsFlame on Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:21 am

ooc: sry, didnt notice, i'll fix it.
ic: "Just live with the fact that you both exist, theres no point to fighting, you wont get anything out of it, and you!" Tailer turned to Eaon, you cant just attack people at your convince, especially when there is one of him and four of us, he wasn't being the aggressor, you were, and that makes you the despicable one!" He sighed. "I don't mind anyone defending themselves, but I will not stand for the aggressor."

SoulsFlame
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lithitemir on Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:01 pm

Lightning fast Eaons elbow blasted foreward, striking the young one in the jaw, "You dare talk down to me!" Eaon was outraged that this, this boy, would dare try to tell an elder off! It was unheard of!

Lithitemir
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Awakening on Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:27 pm

Anaxana was growing impatient, and rather confused. Obviously the younger of the three was a vampire as well, but was he actually defending the wolf? Her nostrils flared in disgust. Was he mad? The answer was apparent as his voice rang through her thoughts with, " ...he wasn't being the aggressor, you were, and that makes you the despicable one!" This child was treading dangerous water. A satisfying crack followed the young one's statement, and Anaxana peered around the corner to see his head jerk to one side, a tall creature in black holding a limb bent at the elbow in his direction. She bit at the inside of her lower lip to prevent a smile threatening to creep across her face. The boy would do well to recognize his place.
Before slinking away once more to the shadows, Anaxana caught sight of the gray haired man in slacks and overcoat. Her eyes narrowed, scanning his form, taking note of his elderly appearance and yellow-set optics. <i>Wolf,</i> she thought to herself, <i>you and I will have our time.</i> She slipped her hands into the depths of her pockets and turned away, leaving the trio to their argument.

Awakening
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantsmaster on Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:29 pm

(Herald hellped the young vampire to steady himself.)
Herald: And you think im despicable? You should reflect on your self before making wild statements. (Herald steps between the vampires.) Ill warn you one last time. Leave before anything turns ugly.

Pantsmaster
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lithitemir on Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:18 pm

"Believe me, I have no desire to put up with your stench much longer." Eaon took another step foreward, they were now only a couple inches away. "But you seem to be in my way." Eaons hand was back on his sword hilt, "So go back where you came from, your no threat to me. I would have you dead before you complete the shift."

Lithitemir
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantsmaster on Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:45 pm

Herald: Maybe on a low rate were-wolf that can only turn on a full moon. But I guarantee you, if you blindly challenge me. You will face the consequences. Besides, All you have to do is take a step to the left or right and just walk by me.

Pantsmaster
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lithitemir on Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:54 pm

"What are you going to do little wolf?" Eaon laughed, "Your in human form, and I could break you with a flick of my wrist." (Flicking his wrist would unshealth the sword)

Lithitemir
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulsFlame on Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:45 pm

Ooc: I looked up the powers but if they don't work, or you don't like what i did, I'll edit the post.
Ic: Tailer pushed his jaw up a little bit and turned to the two combatants, the old vampire was a bloody fool, and the werewolf had to much pride. Tailer was a little frightened though, that hurt like a bitch, he wasn't sure he could stop them the way he was, but he wanted to try. Tailer walked up to them and grabbed the vampires hand gripping the sword and threw him back so he was about 5 feet away from the werewolf, then Tailer's fingernails became sharp claws and his eyes went a little red. "I told you both to stop!" He turned to the werewolf, "Just leave, please, before a fight breaks out, and you," he turned to the vampire and showed them the seal on the glove "I order you in the name of my ancestors, the Draculas of Transylvania, to stop this petty fight, and walk away." he said coolly, and with a stern look in his eyes, hiding the fact that he was on the brink of breaking down in a nervous fit.

SoulsFlame
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.