Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Children of the Eclipse

Children of the Eclipse

a part of “Children of the Eclipse”, a fictional universe by VitaminHeart.

Born under an eclipse of the sun, they were trained to defeat a great evil...but it didn't go according to plan.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Children of the Eclipse”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Children of the Eclipse

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:56 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Children of the Eclipse"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Children of the Eclipse

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alvetric on Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:49 am

Sorry.. I might take a while to post, I have exams next week so I'm busy studying.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alvetric
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:56 pm

Oh gosh...it's been a while since I checked on here. x_x

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alvetric on Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:42 pm

I'm going to be camping for three weeks starting monday, and I don't think I will be have access to the Internet, so I may not post until August... I'll try to get to the Internet though.. :)

Alvetric
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alvetric on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:59 pm

Haha!! I'm finding Wi-Fi places!! xD Nevermind about posting in August!!! :P

Alvetric
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zutechugan on Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:17 pm

Oh. And to think if I hadn't checked today Id have had to wait three weeks!
Me mind es funny. >.>

Zutechugan
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zutechugan on Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:22 pm

Sorry, you have to look on page eight now for some reason.

Zutechugan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:02 am

Just to add I have actually been checking this RP, but being something of an idiot, I wrote out all three of my characters.

Derp.

So I think I've finally worked out how to re-introduce one.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zutechugan on Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:51 pm

Well get on with it man! No reason for you to not be in your own roleplay.

Zutechugan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alvetric on Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:50 pm

Ah.. Well good to see your alive then :)

Alvetric
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zutechugan on Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:20 pm

So... whos next? I was waiting for you, Holyessence. Should I just go or...?

Zutechugan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alvetric on Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:49 am

Yeah.. Sorry about that... I'll be posting more recently now.. School's been letting up on me :)

Alvetric
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:57 pm

More posting! Woo!

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alvetric on Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:13 pm

I can't get to page 9... Or any other page for that matter... Is it just my computer?

EDIT: Oh nevermind, it's working now. :)

Alvetric
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zutechugan on Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:30 pm

Im waiting for HolyEssence, just fyi.

Zutechugan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alvetric on Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:43 pm

Yeah, sorry about that, I had holiday celebrations and parties to deal with.

Alvetric
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zutechugan on Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:46 am

Nah, its cool! Ive been a bit busy too. So no sweat, I dont blame you. I was just letting VitaminHeart know.

And now he does o.o Or she. I dont know o.o

Zutechugan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:24 am

Sorry for the delay, had a very busy month.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Re: Children of the Eclipse

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zutechugan on Mon May 28, 2012 10:15 pm

Just to make it clear...? I am waiting for Vitaminheart.

Zutechugan
Member for 14 years

Re: Children of the Eclipse

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alvetric on Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:55 pm

Oh schmokay :) I'll just wait... And sing a song maybe.. lalalalalala :P

Alvetric
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!