Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

Christmas Blues

Christmas Blues

a part of “Christmas Blues”, a fictional universe by HeWhoDoesNotSpeak.

{Advanced Remake} {Full}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Christmas Blues”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Christmas Blues

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeWhoDoesNotSpeak on Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:27 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Christmas Blues"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
- moved to cl.love -

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HeWhoDoesNotSpeak
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: Christmas Blues

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Poisoned-Tears on Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:35 pm

I would like to reserve a spot if thats okay.
Mikuru Asahina || 16 || Female || INORI YUZURIHA ||

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Poisoned-Tears
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:43 pm

Mind if I snag a female role as well?

As far as FCs go, I haven't figured one out yet... (I did read the rules though!)

Shinobu Katsukawa || 16|| Female || TBA ||
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryGashes99 on Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:29 am

I would also like to reserve a role, whatever one I don't mind, just whatever you need.

Ai Tasumi|17|Female|taiga aisaka

(I can change it to a male though if you have to many female characters)

StrawberryGashes99
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeWhoDoesNotSpeak on Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:39 am

@StrawberryGashes99 - Unless you plan on your character being able to have a relationship with another female, then I'd suggest creating a male if possible. We already have three, and the two already created males are planning on having a relationship. So if you plan on having a relationship with a male character than I suggest changing genders, of not then you're perfectly fine. Thanks for asking though!
HeWhoDoesNotSpeak

HeWhoDoesNotSpeak
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:44 am

@Strawberry
I'd be willing to have my female character be in a relationship with yours. (That was kind of my intention from the start: to have some sort of LGBT relationship.

Also, I think I'm going to go with Mio Akiyama as a FC. I'd get a gif but I'm answering on my phone because I'm about to go to bed.

Starlight77
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeWhoDoesNotSpeak on Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:46 am

Well, that solves the problem! Sure, you can have a female character. I'll reserve the spot for you.
HeWhoDoesNotSpeak

HeWhoDoesNotSpeak
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CelestialCuttlefish on Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:27 am

*squeaks!* I'm sort of late but super excited!! I'll make up a better form in just one sec <33

CelestialCuttlefish
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:04 am

I apologize for the lack of... activity! My best friend had a sleepover belated Christmas party type thing which ended up running a little long... I got home super late last night so I didn't get to finish Shino... But I will have her done before the day is over, I promise! Don't let me slow you down though.

Sorry for the wait!

Starlight77
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeWhoDoesNotSpeak on Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:47 pm

@Starlight77
@StrawberryGashes99
Thank you guys so much for joining the roleplay! If possible, I'm going to need you two to post in the next 48 hours, we sort of started already but we've waited for you guys before continuing. Please read over the currently set posts in the Activity section before posting your own so you have a feel for what's going on, please message me if you have any questions.
Thanks!
HeWhoDoesNotSpeak

HeWhoDoesNotSpeak
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryGashes99 on Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:37 am

Sorry for the late post. I was trying to chop down a tree when I accidently created a waterfall of lava, so I had to fill a hidden cave with water to keep the lava from burning down my village and then put out a flaming cow before it killed all my crop. Luckily the lava burned all the zombies trying to invade my castle.

(I was playing Minecraft)

StrawberryGashes99
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CelestialCuttlefish on Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:23 am

Are we still continuing? ^^;

CelestialCuttlefish
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!