Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Chrono Burn -- Prelude

a topic in Discussion & Debate, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: dealing with it

Have a subject that you'd like to debate that isn't about roleplay? This is the place.

Chrono Burn -- Prelude

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:01 pm

Yeah, Master told me this'd be the best place for this, so here goes. I've got an opener to a FanFic sort of thing I plan to write, as a sequal to Chrono Cross. I would like the opinion of everyone on how it sounds, the oppinion of Chrono Cross players to tell me if it seems to fit well with CC's own prelude (the FMV with the book and text. "When did this begin? When did the cogs of fate begin to turn?" etc.) and Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross vets to tell me how well just this prelude seems to go with the story.

Full honesty, no sugar coatin'. If it blows, I wanna know.

For how long has this circle run?
For how many generations has this repeated?
Human beings have always been so susceptible to the mistakes of the past.
But what happens when the past changes?

We've always been told we can't change the past,
But no one ever said the past couldn't change itself.
And so, we went about our lives,
Doing as we wish, without fear of a greater consequence.
But when the past changes,
Due to our meddling,
Or its own volition,
What will happen? What consequences will be wrought from mistakes,
So long ago?

I appreciate all feedback, good or bad.
Last edited by Zhelir Darkfall on Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:42 pm

For how many generations has this repeated?

The rest is good! Awesome job Justin. The first line is a fragment, by the way. :P!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:43 pm

Oh shit, good shit, and no shit. =P

Thanks for the feedback.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:09 pm

Review it, you commies!

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bryan on Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:53 pm

good!.....

Bryan
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bryan on Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:54 pm

Bryan
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.