Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Chronos

Chronos

a part of “Chronos”, a fictional universe by Black.

The judgement day has finally come. Angels descending to earth to end all life. But are they really what they seem?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Chronos”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Chronos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:30 pm

I till need an opinion on which picture i should use, since im about to start writing the appearance (Can it just say "Look at the picture")

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:31 pm

Good thing I checked this page.... ugh... -off to edit sheet-
Break Me But Never Beat Me

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lumana on Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:36 pm

Okay, so I'll stick with my picture, though I don't have time to finish the CS right now, I'm about to go get new glasses.

Anyhow I was wondering if the Guardian can actually be some sort of organized system of passing knowledge. There is always one guardian at any time, picked by fate and the gods to perform their duty. When they become unable to do so a new guardian is picked and the old will take the new in as an apprentice and pass on the teachings of the Guardian. The guardian at times has been many different creates but they follow a structured rules, the first being that they must be able to fly and the second being that they have a very strong magical presence.

It is through this where I can explain my characters more youngish look by making her the apprentice of the old guardian and the soon to be actual guardian. Fate has pushed that she be made the guardian perhaps a little earlier then normal.

Lumana
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:42 pm

Yeah that's fine Maci, I am not bothered at the moment lol! Sorry Poetic! ^^"

I like that idea Lumana, the teaching and choosing a new guardian. Of course you may use that and I also like the idea about her being a guardian much earlier. Perhaps the old one got killed by the Angels? It would give me something to write about in the first post. Any other ideas what to start off with. I'll also be taking on the roll of a Narrator. Just in case you guys get slightly lost.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lumana on Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:46 pm

I like that idea, she would after all be an apprentice then. It'll make things harder and more interesting for the good side you can say :P

anyways if you care this is the picture I've been favoring. I don't have a name yet, but she's an eagle spirit. One of her abilities would be that she can turn into a rather large eagle.

I've spent hours trying to find another one, but I only have one other one that could really work.

Lumana
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:47 pm

So are we going to start once everyone has their profiles up?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:50 pm

@Tabris: Is it all right if my person is maybe a spy for Cronos? I mean, it wouldn't be bad if he isn't, but I already want him to be a spy... XD -puppy dog eyes- XD

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:56 pm

I like the picture. A name...hm...i'm usually one to use mythology names or names in other languages. Aquila means Eagle in Latin. Orel is eagle in Czech. Horus is a Egyptian God with the head of an Eagle. Nosoi is a bird spirit which of illness and plague. I can't think of anything else at the moment.

Indeed Spade, we shall be when we have most profiles up.

Yep, spy is an awsome idea. Of course you can do it. ^^

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lumana on Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:01 pm

I like Orel a lot. I think I'll use that. Thanks Tabris.

I will have my CS up as soon as possible, though you might have to wait a tiny bit of time for me to go looking for glasses.

Lumana
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:03 pm

You're welcome. Here to help. I know a lot of useless stuff. (Tabbris/Tabris = Angel of Self-Determination/Free Will) So yes, mythology and random knowledge is my specialty.

I need to get some new glasses lol. Have fun~

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:15 pm

Ugh... Thinking of mythology gave me the perfect name for my character. I'm into mythology, but for some reason not as much as I used to be...
Anyway, finishing up my spy now. Worried about his power being accepted, but eh... I suppose I'll try XD

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:18 pm

My character is sent in, firt time ever im doing a character like this, so yeah, idk.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:20 pm

<3 The Prince. I love you for making him Specs! Your character is epic too Maci. Having a split personality Angel will be really interesting.

I'm sure the power is fine Poetic, if it's not then I'll tell you.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lumana on Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:26 pm

ahahaha I can see Dominic flirting with Orel just because she blushes easily and can earn him a cocky laugh. I do have her personality all planned out, and yes you can make her blush easily. I can tell this is going to be a fun roleplay once it gets going. Also a lot of skilled role players here I think. I can't wait to start now.

EDIT:
omg he has a soft spot for cute things. Ahh it's going to be so much fun if he makes Orel blush wildly for fun whenever he can :D

Lumana
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:32 pm

"Also a lot of skilled role players here I think."

Haha Lumana, you have no idea. I'm a Mentor in training. I got told to improve my grammar and spelling but i'm apparently very good for my age. My average is around 500 - 2000 words. Specs is awsome her writing is awsome! Maci is so much better now. Lovely Spade and JuneBerry I haven't RPed with before but I think they'll be awsome too. Orhanuva (apologies if that's wrong), Poetic and Aj are also awsome. Thorait and John-Johns are totally smart and logical. (Hopefully I left no one out) So I agree. It will be a fantastic RP. I just gotta think of a way to start. Will wait for a few more apps and possibly start tomorrow morning. I might be able to write better come morning.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:33 pm

I'm sure Dominic will have tons of fun messing with Orel ;D

Yay! I'm so glad you like him Tabby. xD It was too tempting. The other pic I had would of made his personality a typical softy. Which I find boring for some reason. I need cocky, outrageous, annoying guys to spice things up. x3

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:35 pm

@Tabris: Thank you for considering me an awesome rp-er... I've been doing it casually for a while, but my serious role-play needs help XD Good luck on the whole mentor thing... Would/will be epic if you made/make it XD Also put in my person and I'm realizing it's hard to read -headdesk-

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JuneBerry on Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:37 pm

I don't think I'm awesome of any sort. But I try.
I feel privileged to rp with such epic people 0.0
Teach meh your ways oh wise ones~!
"It isn't what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It's what you think about."

JuneBerry
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lumana on Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:41 pm

Awesome, my word count is 500-2000. June is a good writer, albeit I've only seen 2 of her posts. But it's awesome to know that your trying to be a mentor. Well now I'm even more excited for this RP. Anyways I'm off for a few hours. Cya all later.

Lumana
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:44 pm

I accepted him Poetic! I love him. Especially the name. I actually had a character in one of my old stories called Loki. He was a messenger for Gods though and Chronos had nothing to do with Altor at that point. As I said, this is a mash together of my old ideas. Thanks Poetic. I'll just have to continue to try!

XD I hope you don't mean that June, I don't know what I can teach you. I taught Maci a bit but I haven't seen your writing yet to judge. >.<

Hm...I can't decide if I'd like to wait for Aj and Orhanuva. I mean those two are important. >.< I think I will wait...

Besides I wanna Orel! <3 She seems so cute and Dominic is going to embarrass her to death lol

Black
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!