Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Chronos

Chronos

a part of “Chronos”, a fictional universe by Black.

The judgement day has finally come. Angels descending to earth to end all life. But are they really what they seem?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Chronos”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Chronos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:48 am

this is the grand day!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thorait
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:17 am

Thorait wrote:this is the grand day!

It is? Why? ._. I wanna know why! D:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:21 pm

your back that's why!

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:18 am

and it's dead....

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Statement on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:42 am

Yep, Its dead. They all die.

Medics, justice, effort, hope. Don't matter...they all die. To hell with RPGateway.

FUCK THIS SHIT. HOW MANY RPS DIE HERE IS FUCKING RETARDED.

You all have a nice day.

Statement
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:46 am

D: I'm sorry Thorait and Statez, I just thought that maybe you guys wouldn't want to continue it since most of the other people dropped out... But if you still wanted to continue then of course we can! I can perhaps make some other characters if you guys want me to? I posted here now though. ^^

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:54 am

I Feel bad now...when this rp was going on I wasgoing throughsome real life problems and I wasn't on thesite much. Sorry guys, but I'm here now lol :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:04 am

It's okay Spade. ^^ Seriously it's fine. We all go through those problems.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Statement on Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:19 am

Tabris wrote:D: I'm sorry Thorait and Statez, I just thought that maybe you guys wouldn't want to continue it since most of the other people dropped out... But if you still wanted to continue then of course we can! I can perhaps make some other characters if you guys want me to? I posted here now though. ^^

Nah. I give up on RPG gate way. I'm just using some links to my other characters. Maybe I'll save them all to seperate note pad files. Oh, I drew Darling by the way. And she looks much better than before, Tabris.

Oh. Wait. You posted. Well. Ok. I'll stay in this one...just to see if this lives to meets its conclusion. Be pretty mean to let you're post go to waste.

Statement
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Statement on Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:52 am

Lovely ♠ wrote:I Feel bad now...when this rp was going on I wasgoing throughsome real life problems and I wasn't on thesite much. Sorry guys, but I'm here now lol :)

It is not you're fault. Its not even this Role Play. Its just the RP deaths in general. I have like a 1/17 chance of my Role Plays living. I've got collection of character never used, so naturally. I'm a bit frustrated. This Role Play actually at least got to a nice interesting scene before it died which is far better than some. Well, Its not dead anymore.

I'll post. But I got some other things to juggle first.

Statement
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:53 pm

I like my character but maybe Cronos had descended in dead too far but it's worth a try

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:08 pm

It's going down again please post Statement

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Statement on Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:43 pm

I'll post .I just got to get a few things done. I'm sorry but I'm in the mist of a bunch of projects but as soon as I have an hour free I'll do it.

Statement
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!