Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

Cirque de Vampire: The Blood Chronicle ((OOC&&SIGNUPS))

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Cirque de Vampire: The Blood Chronicle ((OOC&&SIGNUPS))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sun May 02, 2010 6:17 pm

“Look, up there in the rafters!” “What, in the rafters?” “Yes, you fool, the rafters!” A silhouetted shadow dances across the rafters above, but the darkness above makes it hard to see. It swings about, drawing the audiences’ attention away from the ringleader speaking below, his voice booming in the gothic-styled tent.

Suddenly, the shadow is falling, falling to the ground below. A woman cries out, terrified, “That man is going to die!” The sea of people are horrified as a young man with ink-black, spiky hair falls to his death, a devious grin on his paper-white face. The ringleader has stopped speaking and is staring at the boy falling, his eyes shimmering in the overhead lights.

“Now, Ladies and Gentlemen,” He shouts in his alluring voice as the boy is nearly to the ground. “Let the Vampire Circus… BEGIN!” The boy hits, and his body explodes into colorful powders, glitter showering the people who stare down, hypnotized

Cirque de Vampire(French for The Vampire Circus) is a traveling group of super-natural creatures who found themselves unable to cope with humanity and followed the eldest vampire and ringleader, Mr. Roman Zancois Illusion. He is a symbol of unity in the super-naturals' world, and to humans he is nothing more than the leader of their enjoyment. He cares for all who follow him, but on one condition.(Can you guess what it is?) Yes, that's right. All of his followers have to bring something forward to his circus, be it an act or simply taking care of things as they travel. Every year, his circus gains many new acts and servants, but this year, there seems to be an issue.

Lurking within the light, a few humans have attended this circus and saw with their own eyes the horrid things the circus bretrays. They become upset with the ringleader and all of his acts and followers. They decide to take action and destroy all of the super-naturals, and they intend to begin with the Cirque de Vampire members first.

How will the members react? Take action, or simply hide behind their master's coat? Will the humans succeed, or will they end up crushed in their silly pursuits?

Rules:
~Cursing is to a minium, please...
~At least one whole paragraph should be posted!
~Romance is encouraged, but PG-13 is our rating. :)
~I am open to new roles!
~Post at least every three days! If you are going to be ditching for a while, give me a heads up!
~You can have up to two characters, unless you create your own role, then you may have unlimited people. :D
~If you read these rules, type Morganville Vamp! on your character sheet! ^-^

The Acts:

The Ringleader:
The Magician:
The Tight Rope Walker:
Taken by Machubi-Uniki
The Animal Tamer:Taken by Kawai Maria
The Contortionist:
The Freak Show:
The Fire Eater:
Taken by Adrian Shadoan
The Dare Devil:Taken by Adrian Shadoan

The Help:

The Assistant:Taken By Litria Death
The Cook:
The Healer:
The Scout:
The Cleaner:
The Guard:
The Semstress:

The Hunters:

The Leader:
Taken by Litria Death
The Spy:Taken by Machubi-Uniki
The Striker:
The Fighters:
First: Taken by Kawai Maria

Code: Select all
[left]Image here! (Anime perferred)[/left]
[b][i][color=colorofact/help/hunter]Name:[/i][/b][i][u][/u][/i]
[i][b]Age:[/b][/i]
[b][i]Gender:[/i][/b]
[i][b]Species:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Appearance:(Desribe Please!)[/b][/i]
[b][i]Role:[/i][/b]
[b][i]Personality:[/i][/b]
[i][b]Bio:[/b][/i]
[b][i][left]Likes:[/left][/i][/b]
[right][b][i]Dislikes:[/i][/b][/right]
[i][b]Skills:[/b][/i]
[b][i]Phobias:[/i][/b][color]

(P.S. Here's a Phobia List! ^-^)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Rougelina "Mama Rouge" Satō
Species: Demon
Appearance: Mama Rouge is a beautiful, young woman with moonbeam white hair that goes around mid-back, large, glowing eyes surrounded by dark, long eyelashes, and her face is heart-shaped, with high cheek bones covered with rosy skin. She is around 5'4" and weighs about 105 lbs, although she is curvilinear and has a dainty body structure. She wears many gothic styled dresses, including the fashion of lolita.
Role:The Assistant(Wife to the Ringleader)
Personality: Mama Rouge is very kind, generous, loving, and protective. She sees the circus group as her family, and she's like the mother/caretaker. She only snaps or becomes angry when she is temped or threathened, and she will not allow anyone to ruin her circus family. She can be devious and cruel, as she is a demon, but only does this towards people who give her a reason. Otherwise, she is one of the nicest person/demon you will ever meet.
Bio: Rougelina was once a human girl, growing up in the hot south with two drunks for parents. She was very determined to remain with her family, as she had no where else to go, but found, one night, she couldn't. Her father had managed to injure her mother very badly after a drunken arguement had comensed, and he panicked and demanded Rougelina to come with him. She, of course, refused him, and he became angry with her. He began to beat her mercilessly, taking out his stress on her. After he finished, he spit on her and left her on the kitchen floor. Her head was badly bleeding, and her limbs felt numb as she focused on maintaining her breathing. All her body functions had become harder to do; thinking, moving, blinking. She agonizingly awaited death, and soon, it all blacked out.

When she awoke, to her sheer surprise, she saw a man staring down at her, a man with a kind, wide smile. He told her he had converted her into a demon, and that she would have to work with him for now on. At first, Rougelina didn't want to. She wanted to return home and check on her parents. To her horror, they were both dead, as he shared. She unwillingly joined him, and, after the many years she spent there, she loved the work and people around her. More than so, she fell in love with the man who saved her life, the Ringleader.

~Rainy days
~Going into town
~Teaching the preformers
~Spending time with her husband
~Making clothes with the Semstress
Dislikes:
~Rude humans
~Cleaning after the show
~Sunshine
~Whenever her preformers get hurt
~Unnescessary Fighting

Skills:
Cooking, cleaning, helping the Healer and Semstress whenever they're overworked, taking care of situations, calming people down.
Phobias:
Contreltophobia- Fear of sexual abuse
Dipsophobia- Fear of drinking.
Dishabiliophobia- Fear of undressing in front of someone
Mnemophobia- Fear of memories
Last edited by Litria Death on Tue May 25, 2010 4:03 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Litria Death
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Cirque de Vampire: The Blood Chronicle ((OOC&&SIGNUPS))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sat May 08, 2010 1:56 pm

*Blink* No one?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Litria Death
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Wed May 19, 2010 4:45 pm

*Sob* I really liked this idea... T-T

Litria Death
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adrian Shadoan on Wed May 19, 2010 6:24 pm

I'll Join.. I like the Idea aswell.
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/hack-project-genesis-ooc-t38587.html
Join .hack//project genisis

Chapter 2 of Sin City is up and needing players.. Are you ready to Return?
return-sin-city-ooc-t42809.html

Adrian Shadoan
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adrian Shadoan on Wed May 19, 2010 6:37 pm

Morganville Vamp!
Name: James "Torch" Fulton
Species: Fire Manipulator
Appearance: Torch is fairly tall with long firey red hair, his skin is somewhat pale and his face is beautiful like someone of great innocence. He is of lean build and prefers to were a long sleeve button down shirt normally opened down the center. About his neck he weres a pendant given to him by his mother when he was just a small child. He enjoys the feel of black leather jeans and also can't help but where army boots. Given his appearance he looks like a major badass although at heart he is a reall sweet heart.
Role: Fire Eater
Personality: Once a Freak always a freak is a motto that James doesn't take lightly, he despises humans and has been caught trying to burn a few during the shows. Like most red heads he's a hott head and is known to have outbursts of anger. When he gets overly happy the color of his fire changes from a bright pinkish red to a dark crimson colored red. All who know James know that his past is something that he doesn't like to speak about so they normally never try to push the envelope when it comes to him. But never do they let him get away with his acts of aggression. Though James is not always angry he can be extremely friendly and also the one man show. He enjoys the company of his fellow companions and also enjoys being in the spot light.
Bio: Born to a family of respectful church going people raised to fear god and all his glorious wisdoms and mysteries. At the age of eleven he fell in love with the secrets of the Circus and all its majesties. His mother would take him almost every weekend to see it, there was a man there named Terrence Fulton he was the Fire Eater. James became especially attached to the man and his powerful gift, he would spend hours away from home and enjoying the company of Mr. Fulton. Terrence soon taught him the tricks of Fire Eating and the controlling of the flame. At the age of fifteen James worked his first show with Terrence. His father had become weary of the man who gained all of his sons time and respect, he told James that he was no longer allowed to hang out with those freaks. James frought with anger and annoyance got into an argument with his fater the night before he ran away, only to find out that his father had hidden something about their family that in their blood line freaks existed. Robert Fulton had a brother named Terrence who was a Fire Manipulator he was the younger of the two, Robert had lived in the shadow of Terrence for so long that Jealously rocked his body. The power to control Fire skipped Robert and awakened in Terrence causing him to hate the very being of his older brother. Janice, James's mother thought that family was important and as that fact had no quams about introducing James to his uncle Terrence. In anger Robert beat James and Janice to near death, feeling betrayed by his own wife and son. James lashed out in anger and burned his own father alive his control over Fire so weak. His mother left him with Terrence and later commited suicide. James left with Terrence his heart heavy with guilt and worked with him until the age of sixteen when a fire trick went dangerously wrong and and took the life of Terrence during the show. The pain of death all around him lead James down into a deep depression that was only the beginning of the pains he would face for the next two years. James was homeless he lived off the streets for those two years until he met a travelling Circus act and requested to join as their Fire Eater. It hasn't been long since he joined but already he feels at home.
The feel of being wanted.
Freshly made cotton candy.

Dislikes:
People who call him a fraud.
Those that view him as a freak.
Having the spot light stolen away.

Skills:The ability to create and control Fire.
Phobias:
Hydrophobia- Fear of Water
Autophobia- Fear of being Alone
Catagelophobia- Fear of being ridiculed
Last edited by Adrian Shadoan on Sat May 22, 2010 12:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

Adrian Shadoan
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Wed May 19, 2010 9:24 pm

I think I will join also.

Name: Lavani 'Vani' Vargas
Species: Lilith
Appearance: She has blackish/greyish/bluish hair and extremely dark blue eyes. She has a very feminine facial structure and build, many people would call her beautiful. Her size though and big blue eyes give her a younger image also though. She is 5 feet and only weighs 84 lb. When wearing clothes outside of a preformance she is usually wearing a t-shirt and shorts with a jacket. During a performance she wears a red, black, and whit strapless dress, the bottom is flared out slightly and it has a black belt, she also wears black fingerless gloves. Her shoes are red and are similar to ballet slippers.
Personality: Lavani is a suffer in silence type, and she prefers to be left alone in dark corners. She loves to read, her favorite series consists of Scar Night, Iron Angel, and God of Clocks. She also likes to journal her life, she hopes one day someone will read them. She doesn't really have a set guideline as to how to live her life, she just 'takes things as they come and keeps going'. She has been called stone faced because her facial expression rarely changes. Vani has been known to wander aimlessly with a book in her face, somehow though no matter how lost she is she always finds her way back to the circus. Many times she does not even realize she was lost. She is also very, how should I say this, lucky. She could walk out in front of a car, cause a terrible accident, but get away unscathed without even changing direction. She usually doesn't realize she caused a wreck either.
Role: Tight-Rope Walker
Bio: Before she joined the circus she...wandered aimlessly. At the time she was in search of a place she could belong. After wandering into a small town an angry mob attacked her, she was bound up and thrown in a small room. The people gave her lots of injections that made her weak and ultimately caused her to pass out. All the while they screamed and yelled at her, they would yell until she cried. Ultimately she got away but ever since then had become 'stone-faced'. She found an old book store and found herself in love with reading. When she was almost thirteen she had her first encounter with the Cirque de Vampire. Amazed with the show she found herself following the circus and teaching herself how to walk on a tight-rope. She had quite the knack for it because she picked it up quickly and even learned how to do acrobatics while walking it. She finally joined the circus at the age of fifteen. Though she is a lilith she hasn't grown her wings yet, this is because she has yet to prey upon her first victim.
Skills: Very good at tight-rope walking, and is a skilled acrobatic.
Phobias:
Claustrophobia- fear of enclosed spaces
Ligyrophobia- Fear of loud noises.
Aichmophobia- fear of needles or pointed objects
Asthenophobia- fear of fainting or weakness
Merinthophobia- fear of being bound or tied up
Ochlophobia - fear of crowds or mobs
Trypanophobia- Fear of injections.
Haptephobia- Fear of being touched.

Books
Ice cream
Walks
Dark Places
'Nice' Humans

Dislikes:
Spinach
loud noises
Bright lights
High-Heeled shoes
Formal gowns
'Mean' Humans

"I laugh at funny things. I laugh in the face of danger. Therefore, danger has a funny face." ~ME <3
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." ~Groucho Marx

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Thu May 20, 2010 3:23 pm

Woooo! :)

Machubi-Uniki && Adrian Shadoan are accepted! Welcome, welcome.

*Eyes brimming with tears of happiness!* :))

Litria Death
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Thu May 20, 2010 4:41 pm

...glad to see I made your day... oh and i forgot to put this on the char. sheet. Morganville Vamp!

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Thu May 20, 2010 5:29 pm

Name:Lilly is her stage name but her name is Raja. The circus knows her name because she once wrote it in the dirt just to get away from them. Her handwriting is beautiful old English cursive when she actually writes.
Species: Neko
Appearance:(Desribe Please!)She has short white hair and black ears with a small black cat tail which ends with white. She is short staning about 3 ft 3 inches and she is very light, only about 40 pounds. She is relativly free with the way she dresses and maintains a rather wild look about her at all times. She has taken to wearing very little after spending a year in the woods and then considering herself to me more of an animal then a human.
Role: Animal Tamer
Personality: She has seemed to lost the will to talk and can sometimes be seen crying by herself. She is by no means stupid though, she is very smart and when she went to school she was at one point in time three years ahead of everyone else. She dislikes humans and only helps out with the Circus because she has no where else to go. When she is not preforming she can be seen sleeping with the two Bengal tigers she works and trains with. She is cute but will almost rarely be seen with others. She is a loner in every sense of the word. As to not talking it is presumed that she can but just refuses to for her own reasons. While she does not talk she has taken to reading quite well but refuses to write. Her ability to read is one of the only human traits she has not tried to kill because it allows for her to exit this world and forget herself.

Bio: No one knows where she came from or how but for awhile she lived with a pair of kind old humans who took care of her. She loved them greatly. She could usually be seen hanging out in the city zoo a lot and much to the heart attacks of zoo keepers she would always find ways to get inside the animal cages. The animals never attacked her, in fact they seemed to love her visits and they were always happier after her visits and so the zoo keepers allowed it. When she was about 9 she returned to her house one night to find her adopted parents brutally murdered. The murder then attacked her and after beating her he raped her. The event nearly killed her and she was found in the Bengal tiger cage half dead the next morning. She had lost her voice from the event and it left her mentally and emotionally scared. The tigers for awhile would not even let the zoo keepers near her but eventually she was taken to a hospital. She was released later and she wandered back to the zoo. She stayed there for awhile and helped with animal shows but the at 10 she was raped again by the man who killed her parents. One of the tigers broke out of it's cage and ripped the man to shreds but it was to late. She has since lost almost all color in her eyes and has never smiled or even mumbled. She cries a lot and generally hates her self. One night she ran away from the zoo wishing to be leave by herself. Two Bengal tiger cubs who she stayed with decided to come with her and they have since been together ever since, They were found in the woods by The Ringleader and taken into his care.
Likes: Her tigers Siya and Hashfan, Fish, music, animals, sweet things
Dislikes:Humans, very spicy foods, anything that can be used to hurt her
Skills: She can talk to animals, she has great speed, knows how to survive on her own.
Phobias:
Agraphobia- Fear of sexual abuse.
Anthropophobia- Fear of people or society.
Merinthophobia- fear of being bound or tied up
Mnemophobia- Fear of memories (causes her to cry a lot)
(pretty much anthing that has to do with pain, beatings, or bondage, she is okay with sex just not abuse)

aaand to wrap it all up Morganville Vamp.....neko style :D
Last edited by Kawai Maria on Fri May 21, 2010 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kawai Maria
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adrian Shadoan on Thu May 20, 2010 9:56 pm

If it's cool I'm gonna tackle one more.. I got dibs on the Dare Devil.

Adrian Shadoan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Thu May 20, 2010 9:58 pm

sweet Look forward to it lol

Kawai Maria
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adrian Shadoan on Thu May 20, 2010 10:19 pm

Name:Jeremiah "Kane" Williams
Species: Dhamphir
Appearance:Jer is a tall boy with pale tissue paper white skin and dark brooding eyes. He normally wears tight clothings nearly covered in head to foot in chains he wears them incase he falls during his stunts especially when doing tricks involving fire and pointed objects because of his Vampire lineage he isn't very fond of Sharp things. Sometimes he wears make up usually around his eyes it gives him a dramatic appearance. His hair is straight and shaggy that stretches down his face and neck. His ears a slightly pointed, his smile sets a flame in those around him. Jer's eyes are a beautiful mix between violet and silver some say that just looking in his eyes is enough to have seen love at first sight.
Role: The Dare Devil
Personality:Jer has a dark demeanor and normally looks down on the darker side of life. He never was really loved by his family members so the idea of love scares him to the bone. Sometimes he can be cocky but only when it comes to those who know better then well. At times he can joke freely but most the time he is quiet, calm, and collective even in the face of danger. Because of his supernatural strength and regenerative healing he views the dangerous stunts more like childs play instead of work. He is a carefree spirit and always knows how to have a good time especially when his fellow freaks are involved.
Bio: Jer was born into a family who took their lives in society as the highest place in their life over that of their children. He was the youngest of three and unlike his older brothers he was not a football star, he was not a basketball star, nor a track star. He didn't even play in the band he just floated in the background from middle school clear til highschool. His biggest problem as a child was making friends because of his strange fang like teeth and his ultra pale skin, the other children viewed him as a monster and instead of getting to know him. He got beat up a lot and because he wasn't cool like his brothers his parents told him he was nothing. Jer ran away at the age of fifteen after thrashing his parents car and killing the family dog. He knew he was different as so he began compiling histories of his family only to find out that he was adopted. His original parents were born in Ireland and they were high counts in the Irish aristocracy. His father was a true Irish brute and Irish vampire who met a young Irish woman and of course then Jer was created. His adoptive mother didn't want him knowing what he would be and put him up for adoption. Jer was happy to have found out the truth but extremely depressed to find that no one wanted him so he want to the place that all unloved childeren go the local Circus and joined as the youngest dare devil in history.
Blood Snowcones
Being shot from a cannon into a concrete wall

Dislikes:
Pointy Objects
Wooing Girls
Listening to people who Complain
Life blows and then you don't die

Skills:
Super Strength
Regerative Healing
Super Speed
Deadly Charm.

Phobias:
Fear of Failure
Fear of Love
Fear of being Touched by others
Fear of enclosed spaces
Fear of blood
Last edited by Adrian Shadoan on Fri May 21, 2010 4:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Adrian Shadoan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Thu May 20, 2010 10:19 pm

as do i look forward to it...-wickedsmile-

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adrian Shadoan on Thu May 20, 2010 10:23 pm

You two look forward to my next character.. they can't be that fascinating.. I'm gonna feel like a real tool if you say no were talking about the starting of the ic.

Adrian Shadoan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Thu May 20, 2010 10:25 pm

...um...this feels like a lose lose situation...um a bit of....both. -awkward smile-

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Thu May 20, 2010 10:28 pm

HAH I doubt Raja will be using anyone as a tool. After being used as a sex toy herself.

Kawai Maria
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adrian Shadoan on Thu May 20, 2010 10:30 pm

Well I don't feel that bad now.

Adrian Shadoan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Thu May 20, 2010 10:32 pm

yay, i found the silver lining in a bad situation...go me. I have a question do u guys feel up to answering it?

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adrian Shadoan on Thu May 20, 2010 10:45 pm

Depends on what the question is.

Adrian Shadoan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Thu May 20, 2010 10:50 pm

I would probably not care what the question is and answer it anyways :D oh and remember

Your life is always better then Raja's is XD what is it with me......I swear i have got to have some sort of attraction to damaged little girls >.> I must feel sorry for them XD

Kawai Maria
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!