Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Cirque de Vampire: The Blood Chronicle(IC)

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Cirque de Vampire: The Blood Chronicle(IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:53 pm

out in the night sky, on the roof of some near by place. My senses are kin, heightened, and acute. My senses of smell detects humans by, Pearing over the edge of the building, i spot a few people coming out of a building. they split and i head down to the allie. Speaking in a voice, i cal to the female that walked past

"Come here..." she looks in the allie puzzled
"comes..."

she walks into the Allie to find Roslin on the ground as if she as hurt. leaning over to help her roslins stomach hurt, her heart raced, her teeth seemed to ack a little. All she could think of was the females blood, her neck pumping through. She reached in to her neck.

I woke up from the same dream that night, my hands shaking a little, this same dream comes when i need to feed once again. Something iv always hated. Why was i the one who became this tick. A predator hunting what i was once. I get out of bed and leave the room to see the cell where the prisoner was.

"Has she been behaving? " I asked

I know my fangs show when i talked, there was no hiding that, but i try to hide the fact that i needed blood.
Google CR-48 tester and user.
MLG gamer of H2O PMS clan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

super-6-1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Ethereal on Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:33 pm

Silence was the only thing noticeable within the private quarters of the one known as the ringleader of the "Cirque de Vampire". Foreboding and ominous were the feelings that had been sent to anyone that would chance passing by his abode. In such conditions, everyone knew the best possible way to remain alive was to steer away from the source of it. Although, it would be difficult when they would unfortunately catch his eyes. Especially, the said ringleader had the tendency to be very sadistic when overly annoyed just for the fun of it. This uncomfortable presence continued and people kept a good distance like a plague. It was certain that the infamous leader of the band was in the foulest of moods.

A few moments passed and a melody so eerie and peculiar emitted from the said tent. It seemed to resemble of a tune in a music box yet a voice of a little girl can also be heard resonating in the background along with a giggle. One would wonder if there was a person so brave to enter the leader's dwelling without consideration for her life. Nevertheless, the song did not halt until it was finished. After a reign of silence, a sound of rustles and papers being flipped can be heard and the probability that the melody was truly from a music box strengthened for it could be heard once again.

It appeared to be that the sole occupant was busy working certain documents. From within the tent, the ringleader leisurely sat upon a wooden chair as he gazed at the papers upon his desk. He was already wearing his signature clothes of black coat and tie. Everything about him screamed perfection for nothing was in a disarray even his expression upon his handsome face was stoic to say the every least. The only thing that can ensure he was steaming from the events last night was the deadly presence around him. Another paper was placed within his hands as he read its contents with speed and elegance. In addition, he likely did not sleep the whole night and kept himself entertained through the means of work.

A song pierced within the cocoon of solitude that he had built around him. He raised his eyes towards the direction of the familiar voice as his right hand was placed upon the lid of the music box near him. In a swift movement, the melody that filled his tent was now gone as he closed the lid. Instead, he listened to the voice being brought to him by the wind. It was for certain that it was Rougelina who was singing at the moment. The injuries she sustained was not fatal to cause her temporary impairment from her duties. That is certainly a good thing to lessen his displeasure but, he was not glad about the decision of keeping the maniacal woman in their midst as well. If it was left to him, he would have ended her life without hesitation for he did not like being delayed in anything at all. That is the main reason he is definitely in a bad mood. The whole circus was placed behind the schedule due to this event and that is what he hated most.

Although, it would be entertaining to see what would happen next. It seemed that his choice of forming a circus was truly doing its job of not boring him. Standing from his seat, he neatly stacked the papers on one side of his desk and departed from his tent. The sun shone upon his deathly pale skin and a sight of smoke came from his skin. It was not painful to say the least however, it was a reaction that lead humans to believe that his kind was weak against the sun. When in fact, it was simply a process of evaporation. His skin is cold as ice and when in contact with heat it causes a reaction similar to an ice melting. Yet, it turned into something ridiculous in the end.

Crimson eyes met with the sun's glare head on as a ghost of smile appeared upon his face. It was good day to release some of his annoyance towards a few of his companions at best. After all, he initially started this troupe to have a form of entertainment in his boring existence. It was not about fellowship or camaraderie for him. His reason was nothing of grand or vile. He simply needed something interesting to see and play with like a child having a toy. Despite having his wife with him, he was being very difficult to comprehend. He could be nice and proper. The other times, he would cruel and cold. Thus, one would wonder if anyone could truly reach the interior of his soul or is he simply what his name implied an, "Illusion".

"Now, who should be the first toy I play with hmm..."
"Let me sleep... For when I sleep..."
Image Image
"I will finally see you in my dreams..."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lady Ethereal
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:11 am

"All is well as long as you still walk amongst us..."

Rougelina's smile grew with gratitude and joy, the tears that had burned her eyes earlier rolling free. She rubbed the hand that covered her own with her thumb, placing her other hand on his ink-black hair.

"Oh, Jeremiah, it wouldn't have mattered if one of you were killed..." Now the tears that trickled down her cheeks like diamond streams were filled with the awful agony that would come if her performers were murdered. A dull, building hatred flared at that Kathleen woman whom so boldly attempted an attack at her cirque family. The hand that held Jeremiah's tightened, clenching his shoulder, yet not so hard as to hurt him.

"Where are they keeping that terrible-?" Screams pierced the air, along with firece pounds against metal; Rouge turned her eyes in the direction she assumed it came from, but her question was still unanswered. None of compartments for the cirque were made for metal; well, excluding the one once used by deceased Wolf-Man....

Rouge gasped, releasing Jeremiah's shoulder and beginning to trot back outside to look through the tents; before emerging back into the sun, she turned and gave Jeremiah a sweet, comforting smile and a nod, assuring her return briefly. With that, she burst into the bright morning, her feet hitting hot, damp grass as she dashed while she scanned the area for the ancient metal box hidden within the maze of tents.

Suddenly, though, she had a strange sense assault her, a feeling of dread, one to hide. Unsure of this new emotion, she stopped in the middle of the largely expanding field, glancing around... She drew a breath, then, setting her shoulders, continued to investagate the Freak Show's oddity.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:07 pm

Lavani retreated when Mama Rouge touched her shoulder as happy as she was that she was feeling ok, and as much as she enjoyed her company, she still did not like being touched by her. She knew it was simply an act of affection, but she just couldn't bring her senses and fears to remember that it was only Mama Rouge; to them it was still just touch. She felt terrible at having retreated but she knew Rouge would understand.

Outside of the tent she sensed James, he was lingering right behind the flap that was the tent's entrance. She used to wonder why he would just stand there, but not anymore. He would stay there because of the looks she used to give him, and just about everyone else when they got too close. Her fear of touch made making relationships hard but somehow she had managed to become friends with most of the people here; except James. Somehow they had never gotten past the stage of get to close and I give you a fearful look, she supposed it was because of the heat he gave off as the fire breather. Somehow she thought that it was just the fact he stopped coming near her.

She decided that perhaps she aught to give him the oppertunity to check but when she went to leave he was gone. She had managed to catch his scent from a place on the outskirt of the field the cirus sat on. With her parasol in hand she wandered towards him, she lingered for a moment next to a tent watching James. She continued on after a moment longer, and then approached him; still keeping her distance.

"It isn't your fault alone you know. You actually did something, unlike me. I was useless unable to anything but sit frozen." she said quietly but still in earshot. She was trying to comfort him but never really had tried to comfort anyone before, so this whole process was completely new from her. She figured it was worth a shot if it meant comforting someone who was part of this...unique family.

"I laugh at funny things. I laugh in the face of danger. Therefore, danger has a funny face." ~ME <3
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." ~Groucho Marx

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adrian Shadoan on Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:28 pm

James sat so that his head was up and looking up as he was he noted the early morning sun how it hung just before the tree casting shadows and speckles of light down upon him. He smiled for only a moment feeling the warm glow reach his skin it felt good too good. Allowing his hands to catch a blaze he sat there in tranquility feeling the warming sensation for no fire could burn him. And then the feeling of being alone came all to fast.

His arms extinguished and left him wanting to cry but not here what if someone saw what if someone saw how week James really could be. He breathed in heavily feeling the approach of someone behind him. Naturally he believed it either to be lady Rouge or Jeremiah who normally came just to speak with him. He and Jer had a lot in common being unwanted by their parents and hating to be alone.

Eagerly he stood up to greet his friend only to realize that the person he neared him now was definetly not Jeremiah. Quickly James jumped back nearly three feet when he saw that it was Lavani his face was covered in confusion. Never had she ever come to him or this close. And then her words, which caused him greater confusion never before had she spoken directly to him. After a moments reprieve he stopped trying to run and faced her.

"Vani.. you never speak to me or come near me for that matter", he said quizzically staring at her with his deep green eyes. "No if I hadn't argued with the woman with the gun Rouge never would have been shot, and besides what could you really do", he said not trying to be mean even though almost all his words had an edge to them. "What I meant to say is you don't like touching people and that would have...", he stopped short of words unsure what exactly to say.
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/hack-project-genesis-ooc-t38587.html
Join .hack//project genisis

Chapter 2 of Sin City is up and needing players.. Are you ready to Return?
return-sin-city-ooc-t42809.html

Adrian Shadoan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:48 pm

Lavani smiled gently, that was her point. She couldn't do anything, she was useless. Even during a preformance she could never approach the crowd, even in her life she was useless. She could be even more terrifying if she would just find the courage to seduce a man and devour his lust, but the touch it would require scared her so. Looking at James she said, "I understand, you don't need to explain yourself, really. I didn't mean to intrude and I will leave if you want me to." She may have been hurt on the inside but on the outside she was still a statue, no emotion, no appearance of thought, just hard and cold.

She turned to leave and a presence struck her, a similar on to something she had felt the night before. It was the presence of a human, she couldn't smell it, nor could she hear it. Lavani just knew it was there. Then again she had always felt this way most of the time, so she just brushed it off; no matter how familiar it may have seemed. She then proceeded to walk back towards the circus, completely unaware of her surroundings she hadn't expected what was about to happen.

Halfway back she heard a rustling in a nearby bush, she stopped walking and analyzed it. It appeared innocent enough, probably just a squirrel or some other small animal is what she had decided caused the rustle. As she turned to leave she heard someone approach her and while touching her neck they popped something next to her ear.

It may have not been loud in comparison to a clicking pen, or even a dropping needle, but up against her ear it was hurtful. She dropped to the ground having blacked out. Her last thought was one of who would have done this and why? How would anyone outside of the circus have known about her fear of loud noises, who else could have?

Kadiye waited in the nearby forest for her team to gather, who ever was sending them out certainly was being slow about it. While sitting there alone in complete silence she heard what appeared to be voices. It might have been best to leave it but she was curious and thus headed in the direction of the sound. She smiled when she saw the fire breather and tight rope walker. Her smile deepened when she heard the Fire Breather mention that the demoness was scared of touch, just one more thing to add to her list.

In her mind she considered the fact that it was a good thing that two of the demons were away from the circus, this meant less enemies. She quickly glared at the demoness for turning to leave, she would rather her have stayed in the forest. Then again perhaps it was possible to keep her there after all. Slowly she devised a plan of action.

She followed the Tight Rope Walker half way back to the circus before accidently causing a bush to rustle. Kadiye's breath hitched as the demon critiqued the bush she was hidden in. To her deepest pleasure, she found it safe. The Mole lifted herself up from her hiding place and approached the demoness, she then touched her neck to keep her from turning around or fighting back. Lifting her hand to the demon's ear she popped a knuckle.

The demon went down and Kadiye quickly fled back to her hiding place, one demon was still not going to be there. 'The fighters should thank me for that." she thought before sitting back down and waiting once more.

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:01 pm

Rougelina stood before the large, bulky containment unit, examining the series of complicated locks and chains that wrapped around the thing like ribbons in a child's hair. This thought should've assured Rouge that there was no hopes of escape for this horrible woman, but a strange doubt began to build itself inside her, weighing on her chest as she slowly reached forward for the door of the prison.

Just inches for the black entrance, another loud, awful scream pierced the air like needles to a balloon, causing Rouge to jerk back and sheild her ears. Falling on her side, she wailed with pain, closing her now watery eyes. She drew a long, deep breath, the pain vibrating in the tip of her nose, then pushed herself up, not daring to turn her attention to the wound that she knew had busted apart again and was oozing blood through the thick gauze around her hip. She stood, ignoring the warm moistness that trickled down her thigh and inhaled, glowering at the door, as if she could penetrate it with the sheer heat of her rage. She continued her glare until her anger died down, and she realized there was truly nothing for her to do to this woman that wouldn't harm her too severely or avoid Roman's unhappiness. She didn't want to upset him any further than she knew he was, so she stalked away quietly, going back to her tent quarters to tie more guaze around her.

Kathleen had never felt so awful before in the time she emerged from that horrible hospital up until this point. She stared at the black outline of the door, pressing her body against it, trying to think of a way out. She moaned lowly, unsure if she'd ever get out, but had to try in the very least. She had to continue her mission for her family; she couldn't rest until the Super-Naturals were all destroyed. She wouldn't rest until they were! But, being confined in this space made her feel so weak and powerless, that she just had to scream....

Ear-bustingly, she released a horrible screech from deep inside her, letting it pop the silence outside like a pin to flesh. She had to get out, now! She reached down for the gun she kept on a holister on her thigh, but it wasn't there. She fondled the empty case, feeling as empty as it truly was. Where had that ruddy thing gone to?! But then the memory returned; the demon launching it from her hands and across the arena floor. She exhaled heavily, patting herself down for any other kind of weapon. All she came up with was a simple pocket knife; that'd do her no good.

Throwing the dainty metal blade to the dirt floor, she pounded her head against the door, not reacting when a mind-splitting pain erupted down her face. She was trapped like a rat in a cage, and had no help but a stupid knife...

Suddenly, she reached for the knife, and, with a quick glance up, stabbed the knife into the earth before the door. She would get out, even if her Fighters failed her...
Last edited by Litria Death on Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Ethereal on Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:06 am

The scent of blood drifted to his current position. It was something quite familiar to him in every sense. This particular scent belonged to his wife. She must have done some extraneous activity to have her wound opened from it. A devious thought popped within his mind. The possibility of licking it clean seemed to be appetizing at the moment. He swore she could be quite stubborn in certain situations. It maybe one of the reasons he decided to be dragged into a wedding ceremony with her. Well, it was the only idea that seemed acceptable to him at being a married man at the moment. After all, he never had done anything with enough reasoning. He was the kind to do everything at the purest of his whims. If the others could not accept that, it would not be his problem at all. However, the earth-shattering scream attracted him more. He had concluded it originated from the main source of his annoyance of being delayed. The feisty human rebel bent on extinction of his kinds. Well, he had seen a lot of those in his many lives. It was not very original really and no one had ever succeed as well.

Placing his hands inside his pockets, he began his walk towards the place where the captive mortal had been kept. The air continued to tempt him with the scent of blood and it was something he the greatest control for. After all, he did have a lot of experiences to remember by. Licking his lips in a seductive manner, he was finally before the door where the captive was being held. Gazing at the ground intently, he had found a trail of blood that came from Rougelina. He had deduced that the scream might have startled the naive little wife of his. After doing so, he studied the various locks upon the door. Truly, it made him laugh at a certain point. It was just too ridiculous for a human. Although, he did have his moments with locks a couple centuries back.

Removing his right hand from within his pockets, he reached for one of the locks. Like a domino causing the fall of everything else, the locks began to fall to the ground with a thud even the chains were removed without much effort. He knew for a fact that many of the members of his cirque would like to discuss this matters to him once they found out. Well, he simply do what he pleases and it would be an added bonus to teach this sad excuse for a woman proper manners of being an audience. Furthermore, he did not like the idea of having Rougelina receiving any wound that was not inflicted by him. After a few moments, the door opened and he stood in all of his glory similar to a dark prince rescuing a potential damsel-in-distress. Although, he had no intention of being a prince to anyone at all.

"It would be quite a while if you dig a way out. Wouldn't it be more easier to walk out of the door. That is if you can."

Lady Ethereal
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:20 pm

Kathleen's hands and blade were working hastily into the hard, dry earth, her brow already layered thinly with sweat. She bared her teeth tightly, her eyes wide with determination as she crazily pursued digging.

Suddenly, a strange arrangement of noises stamped upon the air, making her stop for a brief moment. She looked up at the darkened silhouette of her prison door, hearing a quiet shift of the chains and locks on the ouside of the door she suspected to be there. Perhaps she was moving the door; but, a glance to her pathetically small hole made her take that back.

Maybe it was her Fighters, coming to retrieve her. She stood up, a large smile too wide for her narrow face spreading as she threw the blade back to the earth for a second time.

These hopeful thoughts were soon crushed as the door fell away, revealing a black shadow before her. She had to gaze at its form for a second for her to realize who it was, but, once she figured, she leapt back across the dirt floor, going for the only thing she had to protect herself.

"It would be quite a while if you dig a way out. Wouldn't it be more easier to walk out of the door. That is if you can." Kathleen stood surreally for a moment, listening to the calmness of the Ringleader's voice, but, immediately afterward, felt a bubbling rage crack the dreaminess, causing her to snap forward with the blade, attempting contact at the demon's neck.

"I can do whatever I want to do, you blood-lusting fiend!" She laughed terrifyingly loud and insanely, her eyes shimmering with a burning ember of blood lust herself.

Rougelina tied the clean gauze tightly around her, disposing of the dirtied pure white bandage by burning it with an old match; she knew not to just throw the bloodied gauze away, as the few vampires at the cirque would be tempted by it. After the last flames of the bandage had disappeared into tiny, billowing wisps of smoke, she decided to return to the main tent to check on Lavani and Elysia; they must've thought her rude for simply vanishing like that.

Carefully, she made her way across the circus compound until she heard a familiar voice that made her heart slow. Ducking behind a nearby tent, Rouge scanned the grounds for the source of the voice; Roman stood with the door to that horrible woman's penitentiary wide open, staring near-blankly into the dark space. Rouge raised her brows high, her mouth forming a small "o". She didn't know what he was doing, but... He knew what he was doing; that was what mattered.

Aburptly, the woman charged at Roman so quickly, she hadn't the time for the proper reaction, yet her eyes grew as she watched her leap forward, a dull blade in hand. ~
Last edited by Litria Death on Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Ethereal on Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:52 pm

It would appear that the woman before him was quite a psychotic person. Maybe, he should call some mental institution and see if they had any missing patients as of recently. In every sense, this mortal was very desperate as she clutched onto her blade. It seemed she knew who was speaking to her at the moment. Well, that is good to know as he had the slight dislike for introducing himself to dispensable humans. Truly, he found it humorous at a certain point. Thus, a smile that was surely condescending appeared upon his beautiful face. The situation was getting more and more interesting every minute specifically when the said captive lunged herself towards him in an effort to kill him. If she succeeds, it would be the first time anyone will.

"Tell me, how many weaklings have you killed that you would have confidence in slaughtering me?"

His voice was undeniably calming and had the elegance spun around his words. In one swift movement, he held the woman's wrist as he added enough pressure to have her drop the blade towards the ground. After doing so, he pulled her close towards him as there were only few centimeters between their faces. One would wonder if they were potential lovers and so on. However, Roman was a person that had no intentions to love anyone more than himself. It was a fact that is much certain.

"You can do whatever you want then, it is the same for me. In addition, if I am a blood-lusting fiend than aren't you the same? You are out for blood as well."

Instead of warmth radiating from his form, he exuded an aura of icy coldness despite the proximity he had towards the female human. As he spoke, his breath that smelled like winter drifted to the human in front of him. Yet, this made him quite a sight to see as his crimson eyes stared at the woman in his hands. He was definitely a being that can make anything he does bizarrely remarkable and alluring to a point. Eventhough, he is known for his cruelty in many affairs that he had been given the chance to show.

"Show me what a nutcase like you can do against my kinds. Let me see you utterly fail."

Roman smiled as he gazed at the supposed to be guard of the captive woman. He may have find it quite amusing how the dhampir decided to remain so quiet through out the whole scene. Thinking about it, he did a pretty good job getting such various companions for his small cirque. It would be nice to have someone to pat his back about that or maybe including a massage once in awhile. In any case, he should give his current attention in front of him. After all, he has crazy human in hold.

"Oh Jeremiah, since you're not that busy at the moment. Would you like to handle this feisty guest of ours? An exercise or two would not be bad isn't it?"

With that said, he threw the female human towards Jeremiah like a rag doll. His sardonic smile did not fade from his face. No one could ever comprehend his mind. Earlier, he appeared to have decided to do away with the femme fatale and now he handed it down to another. Yet, he always have something up his sleeves. Roman had never shown his aces and had always kept it to himself. This fact makes him very dangerous than anyone and had enabled him to live for countless of years.

Lady Ethereal
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:53 am

walking back into the room Looking around, i try to keep myself calm from the dream i just had. The same dream that seems to haunt me when im like this. Getting in the bed sitting down i try to relax my mind, try to get the thought of blood from it, the idea of sinking my fangs into someone's neck to get what i need. looking to the wall i could hear the beats and pounds of her forhead on the door, not a moment later the smell of blood rushed my room, the one thing i did not want to smell, not at this time, not now at least, unlocking the door, the head master of the circus is opening the door to her cage, for what i wouldn't know. I watch as she lunges to him with a old pocket knife. I really hope she knows she can't him, at least not that easily. I keeped watching till he grabbed her wrist making her drop the knife then tossing her, with no force at all to the dhampire across from me.

Looking over at him, he seemed confused just as i did. What did he want him to do to her? kill her? turn her? I didn't know much about this guy, i only arrived less then 6 month ago and i dont know anyone here. I do keep to my self yes but thats because its day time outside and i can only go out at night. Sighing, the sight of the blood was at the door's edge, my stomack started to hurt..

"What are you going to do to her?"
I said hiding my fangs.

super-6-1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:36 pm

Raja awoke late morning cuddled between Siya and Hashfan. They were still asleep and one of them and thrown a paw over her in the night. They had been practicing for their act behind the tent. As she was the newest act in the circus she would be last. Being new made it difficult to participate in the fainting games, on top of that she did not have anything that could be considered scary like Jeremiah. She knew how to trap and enthrall others, create a soothing more quite act that left the crowd wanting to come back instead of a sprawling blood fest or horror show. When the bullets fired she quickly disappeared back into her tent and stayed there shaking and crying until she was soothed to sleep by Siya and Hashfan.

She slowly crawled out from beneath the tiger and made her way to the kitchen. She was hungry having skipped dinner last night. As to what happened last night.......she did not need to know. It was not important, all that mattered was her family.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rand had spotted Kadriye hiding in the bushes and he approached behind. He felt sorry for her, the boss was a bitch that had long since had judgment passed on her. She would never know God's grace, her very presence was a disgust and a burn on his mind. He crouched down beside Kadriye and placed a hand on her head. She was still savable. It was his reason for being there, she could still be saved. He noticed a small hole in her shirt at the shoulder and a bandage. He scowled. "Kadriye say the word and I will bring judgment on that women, My soul be damned I will not let her hurt you like this. She almost killed you this time." His eyes, dark and boding, but full of worry and compassion. He sent out a silent prayer to ask for her speedy recovery and the sign for when or how he could finally save her. He may have damned himself but he would not let this girl do the same.

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:54 pm

Kadiye chuckled upon hearing Rand approach and feeling his hand on her head. He was one of the few that could recognize her whether or not she looked like a woman or a young girl. The other being her boss. Her chuckling came to an abrupt halt when she heard his offer, this wasn't the first time such an offer had been made to her by him. She looked at him, her dark eyes searching his. She sighed and looked away, he was serious. Once again she would answer him, the same answer never changing, "I will never say the word. I don't kill. I will never give an order for a kill. Even though I may not do the killing it is still the same. I would rather die myself than kill another, so please don't ask me that."

Kadiye hated blood, she hated red, she feared the things she hated because of the things she had to live through. Most people would account those fears for the reason she would never allow a killing while she was in the area, or why she would never order one. Those people would be wrong. She was scared of blood and she didn't want to see people be killed partly for that reason. The problem is there are ways to kill without drawing blood, and she knew of all of them. Her father gave her another more terrifying fear, she was scared of dead bodies. She was scared of the dead, she was scared of a human or deman or animal that had left their body behind; lifeless.

She looked at Rand again, he knew she was scared of blood and the color red. He was the only one who knew, that was probably the reason why he always offered to do the killing for her. But even he didn't know that she was scared of the dead, no one except her, her step-father, and the demon that had saved her from that hell knew. All three of them would never tell she wouldn't, her step-father was dead, and the demon wouldn't care enough. For now that meant she was safe.

Smiling her somewhat evil but at the same time innocent smile she asked, "So are you ready to save Kathleen from the hell that is the Cirque de Vampire?"

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:21 pm

"I have been watching this camp. There are devil spawn in there. But along with them there is hope, there is goodness and kindness." I will not kill here. I have not yet picked out the ones deserving of god's intervention." He reached down and turned the safety off his guns. before looking back to Kadiye. "You lead the way, you have been down there." he paused before adding "You are right. I am sorry to have brought it up. but please, do not carry these burdens with you. You deserve better then this and I can not stand to see you hurt." He was being sincere. He could see inside of her, she was scared and crying. Scarred by something in her past, scarred by the present. As much as she hid it.....Kadiye was still a little girl. She had never been able to grow up. This made him very angry but he would not show it.....he was better then that.

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:44 pm

Kadiye would never understand what Rand meant by intervention, she had heard him speak of it many times before and it seemed to involve who he kills and who he doesn't, but she could never quite pin-point which it was. At that moment all she cared about was getting to the camp quietly and completing the mission without blood spill. "Come." was all she said before taking off.

The Mole had the capability to move extremely fast and silently, something she picked up from her 'father'. Very rarely did she get found and usually when she did it was because she wanted to. She didn't bother to glance behind to see if Rand was following, she knew he would be. He was just as quick and quiet as she was, if not faster. She stopped just behind the final trees before the forest ended and hid behind a tree. She analyzed the area, as far as she could tell there were no demons there, and she was always right.

Before leaving she tossed a container to Rand, "Put that on, it will mask you smell." she whispered. He already knew that but she still felt the need to tell him. It was a control issue she supposed. She then tossed over what appeared to be a bomb. "That should mess up their senses, both normal and demonic for a bit," she tossed a small face mask, "Wear that otherwise it will effect you to."

Slipping on her mask she continued forward, analyzing evidence as to where Kathleen would have been kept. Slowly but surely it led her close enough to the tent and she could simply hear her. Kadiye waited outside for a bit, she was talking to someone, she smiled when she heard it was the Ring Leader. Somehow she was not surprised. She looked at Rand and nodded her head; signaling him to throw the bomb. She reached for another mask for Kathleen and then reached into her hair. From her hair she pulled out two hair pins. Then she simply waited for her cue.

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adrian Shadoan on Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:45 pm

Jeremiah watched Kathleen and Roman he paid no attention especially because this woman was bleeding he couldn't stand the sight of blood and his body became rigid as he started to become petrified. Knowing Roman's twisted ways when the woman was thrown to him he placed his hands out easily gripping her by her shoulders enough to make it hard for her to move he looked at the blood running down from her forehead and turned his head hissing.

"You know I can't blood.. it scares me.. I am not yet damned like you and her and I will not be apart of this..", he muttered hearing a small explosion that caused him to shove Kathleen away from him hard and towards the ground. "Did anybody hear that", he questioned stepping into the light of the day he saw the small explosive on the ground leaking its precious cargo out into the cirque. "Don't breath its meant for supernaturals", he muttered but unlike the two vampires he himself had to breath and the smell was strong for his acute senses.

His head burst into pain as his senses went hay wire up was down, down was sideways. Jeremiah stumbled and fell backwards over the milk crate he lay on the ground covering his nose and mouth and rolling from side to side, a massive headache taking away all his concentration. "It's a gas that takes down our nervous system", he whispered as he started to seizure and spasm on the ground, coughing he blacked out slipping into darkness.

James lifted his head after Lavani left and continued to feel sorry for himself as he sat there up against the tree. "I made matters worse I suppose" he said standing up and walking around the side of the tree he continued on through the bushes until he found Lavani crumpled up on the floor scowling he shouted towards the cirque. "We got a freak down, freak down, were under attack", he shouted his hands catching fire as he took of running tearing through the bushes and brush.

His run was stopped as he ran through a strange haze it made him choke and vomit on the ground before him. The flames that wrapped around his hands died away as he fell to his face, steadily he crawled across the ground until he was out of the haze. His eyes caught sight of the woman from the night before and slowly he pushed himself up. He had no super senses but the ability to create fire was only stopped for the moment as he struggled to breath.

Silently he walked through the haze a hand up to try and see better through the noxious fog until finally he was only a few footsteps away he stared at her and after coughing for a moment or two he spoke up walking towards her still slowly his hands sparking but up but not burning. "You there stop or I'll burn you were you stand", he coughed out it was a bluff but as soon as this woman saw his red hair surely she would stop and begin to freak out.

Adrian Shadoan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:55 pm

Watching the Dhampire Toss her away, saying he wont join them. I dont blam him, i dont like feeding on human blood ether, I try not to, but it comes to that point where i have to.

"I wouldn't do it... not untill it become to great anyway..."

Lowering my head down to her, suddenly a sharp pain came to my ears, like a high pitched Extrapolation, covering my ears to help the sound die down and watching the Dhampire drop to the ground in pain. This is one of the times where im glad im a full vampire, and not a human... The only thing i can think of, is the smell of humans, the sounds and smell of fire, one thing came to mind, the helpers for the female, Taking her up and tossing her back into the cage and locking it once again.

Now i wait for them, to come for her.

super-6-1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:29 pm

Kathleen was getting more and more furious as she was tossed around like a feeble ragdoll, finally screaming out,

"Stop it, dammit!" She pushed up from the ground and was charging for the Dhampire demon when he suddenly fell to the earth, a motionles heap. She blinked, a little shocked, but recovered, suddenly catching the scents on the air. Turning and pointing a slightly trembling finger to the cursed Ringleader, she spat,

"Hydronoxen Nibulous! You fool, you'll all be out cold in mere minutes!" She chortled loudly, lowering her hand to her side and flipping her head backwards, hair flying wildly. Talking a menacing step backwards, she was beginning to slip behind a veal of tents when she tripped and hit the dirt. Whirling her body around, she met the face of another familiar demon.

"Ah! Pathetic creature, graveling on the ground!" Kathleen made a grab for the demon and wrapped an arm around her neck, pulling at it with all her might. Hobbling back into view, Kathleen shouted,

"And, while I'm at it, I'll take your little pet and see what a few shots to the head will do for your kind; a fair experiment, don't you think?" ~

Rougelina leaned against the tent, watching as the woman was thrown around as lightly as a game of Four Corners. She had to resist the urge to laugh; the poor woman finally cried out to stop, pushing herself up on her shaking hands. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Jeremiah fall to the ground; she began to go to him when all to quickly the smell of what knocked the poor boy out assaulting her nose. She fell back behind the tent, covering her nose as her eyes burned.

Suddenly, she felt a swift foot kick her in the stomach, forcing her air out in a fast, single puff, then the weight on another being fall upon her. Forcing her eyes to see, she witnessed Kathleen on top of her, then, with a vile expression, she pushed away, shouting,

"Ah! Pathetic creature, graveling on the ground!" Rouge swallowed, readying to shove herself up and away, but, abruptly, the woman lunged at her, then, throwing herself around Rouge, constricted a strong arm around her neck, cutting off the air she was trying to refill her lungs with.

Painfully, her body was jerked up and away from the concealment of tents and into the warm light; before it had felt calming, deliciously comfortable, now it felt painful, harsh, fiery. She struggled around, digging her fingers under the woman's arms, trying desperately to pry the limb away, but it was futile. With her still watery eyes, she looked around with a pleading gaze.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:30 pm

Rand slipped the mask on and tossed the small bomb into the room. It was a very cunning little device. It could make a human feel sick but it would completely knock out almost any monster. They waited, 3 seconds, 5, 10. "I'll go first, there's one still standing" Rand un-clipped his guns and held them at the ready. He took several deep breaths and prayed for their safety in the undertaking. Rand rushed into the room. It took him less then a second to recognize that the last remaining guard would be a full bred vampire. They wouldn't be brought down by such a trick. He raised his gun and pointed it straight at her. "Please get on the ground now. I have no reason to shoot you." He knew how to defeat her if he had to. One of his older targets was a 400 year old vampire elder. This girl stood no chance against him in a fight AND she excluded no killing aura or anything evil.....Her hair was even a light red and she looked peakish. Obviously she didn't attack humans. He couldn't kill her even if he had too but hopefully his bluff would work.

He looked into the cage and saw his "boss" She was out cold from the bomb. "Honestly if it was my choice I'd let you all have her. She deserves worse though. Now if you wish to come out of this minus a wound you will not move."
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Raja was quietly enjoying a meal when she heard the bomb go off. It wasn't loud and she was probably the only one who could hear the soft pop but she instantly broke into tears and took cover underneath the table. She was shivering in fear and wished she was back warm and protected by the tigers. This just made her cry out even louder as the tears rolled down her face. She huddled closer to herself as her mind flashed with images from her past. She couldn't take it..... it was so painful.......

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:54 am

Kadiye froze momentarily when she heard the Fire Eater's voice, fortunately for her she recognized it and didn't turn. She chuckled when she recognized his words as a threat, he was bluffing and she knew it. She considered continuing to stand there ignoring him just to get on his nerves but than quickly decided against it. Deciding instead to leave, Kathleen was free; at least for the moment; and so she had no reason to stay.

Nonchalantly she walked off not once turning to look at the red-head. She knew better than that and if the Fire Eater truly believed she was that stupid than he deserved to be ignored she thought. She chuckled again, these demons weren't so tough. As she exited the smoke screen of toxic gas she removed her mask and continued to walk slowly through the cirque. She walked slowly because she found that people were less likely to notice a calm walking figure rather than a stressed running one, so this was just one way to stay unnoticed.

As she walked she finally found Kathleen, she considered speaking to her in German but upon seeing her wild and insane expression she decided it was doubtful she would be able to understand. "Kathleen come on. We can't stay here, the gas will fade soon. We have to leave quickly or otherwise you could get caught again." Slowly Kadiye approached her boss, her hands raised. She had no intention of helping the demon out of her grasp, she simply wanted to leave before she was fear stricken because of a demon's corpse.

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!