City Living

City Living

a part of “City Living”, a fictional universe by BurningBridges.

A look into the lives of the tenants of an apartment building at 304 W 14th Street, in Manhattan, New York

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “City Living”.
Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: City Living

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:37 pm

Sorry for the holdup, supertoastgirl. I'm writing a lab report for school right now (and probably will be for the next few hours -_-), but if I don't pass out after that, I'll write for Collin. Otherwise, you should hear from me tomorrow.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BurningBridges
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:56 am

It's all good. Things are a little crazy here so I haven't really only been able to peek at posts here and there. I will try and post for at least Jude tonight.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

supertoastgirl
Member for 11 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bandit on Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:03 pm

I wasn't going to wait for a little more time to pass in the bar before posting, but I'll probably just write tonight or tomorrow to keep things moving.
"…throw roses into the abyss and say: ‘here is my thanks to the monster who didn’t succeed in swallowing me alive.'"
— Friedrich Nietzsche

Bandit
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:11 pm

I'm a bit busy with real life stuff which is why I moved Sam out of the action. I'm hoping to be able to post after a few days but it'll depend on how hectic school is and so on.
These violent delights have violent ends
And in their triumph die, like fire and powder,
Which, as they kiss, consume.

-Romeo and Juliet

partially-stars
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:02 pm

I'm having a hard time deciding on what to do with Thomas. I'm open for a collab if anyone's interested.

almostinsane
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writer on Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:03 pm

I can always have Holly go over to Thomas, if nothing else!

Writer
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:52 am

That's be fun. :)

almostinsane
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:08 pm

I was about to say that school isn't as bad as I originally expected, then I remembered that I have two mock exams this week so... I will try and get a post in later in the week, but the two exams are the two subjects I really need to do well in to get into college so I can't make any promises. The weekend, however, is free, so I should be able to post then!

partially-stars
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Girl2Fine2 on Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:36 pm

I have been really sick these past few days, which is why I haven't been able to post. I am so sorry. For the next week, I need to really get my shit together, both for my health primarily, but also for my participation in this RP cuz I know I've sucked. Treat Tony and Wes as NPCs in the meantime and again, I'm so sorry, guys.
ImageXImage

Girl2Fine2
Member for 5 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:14 pm

I'm kind of swamped right now, since it's the end of the semester and my finals are next week. If things get hopping I'll try and post. Otherwise, I probably won't post anything until the middle or end of next week.

supertoastgirl
Member for 11 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:50 am

I'm in the same boat as you right now, supertoastgirl :(. I plan on posting and catching up tomorrow, or later today I guess since it's 5 AM.

BurningBridges
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Mon May 01, 2017 2:32 pm

I'm feeling really creatively drained right now, and I honestly don't know if that's going to get better between now and my exams in 5 weeks. So I'm going to take a bit of a step back for a while. I'll still be reading posts and lurking and so on, I just won't be posting.

partially-stars
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Wed May 10, 2017 9:18 am

I don't want to be that person, but I'm gunna be that person. If we cool, I'm ready for a time skip soooooooon. :}

supertoastgirl
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StarStruck on Wed May 10, 2017 10:12 am

I had purposely removed Dane from any scenes because of how busy I am right now with school, so just a prior warning that if you do skip, I won't be able to post for about a week and a half until I'm done with school, so please don't interact with Dane until then unless you want to get stuck lol

StarStruck
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Wed May 10, 2017 12:02 pm

Oh! That reminds me. I'm moving cross country next week!! I'll probably check up on things and keep reading, but it's unlikely that I'll be able to post anything for a good week or so anyway starting Monday. Which, I guess makes me a poor candidate for suggesting a time skip anyway. Hahaha.

supertoastgirl
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Wed May 17, 2017 10:17 pm

Sorry supertoastgirl! I just saw this. I hope moving is/did go well! I think most people are doing mini time skips right now in the 30 minute range, so you and emotionless are welcome to skip to the end of the walk home if it's easier, and we can do something to jump through Collin/Deja's conversation if you want!

BurningBridges
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Thu May 25, 2017 10:45 am

Settling in a taking a little longer than anticipated. I'll try and get a post up for Jude soon. I'm good with jumping through Collin and Deja's conversation a bit, BurningBridges. Or if you want Collin doing something else that's cool too. I have some plans for Deja later but right now she's kind of just killing time.

supertoastgirl
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Thu May 25, 2017 12:17 pm

Sounds good! I should be posting tonight

BurningBridges
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bandit on Wed May 31, 2017 11:48 pm

Sorry people. I had some "real life" stuff going on that kind of kept me dealing with stuff and off the computer. I'm still here. Won't be able to post until Friday night :/ but still here, I promise.

Bandit
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaurenAFI on Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:24 am

I hadn't spoken to Cure, who I was collating with, but I probably should have made a more public announcement that I graduated a few days ago and have been on vacationing/traveling to friends' graduation parties since then. I'll post this weekend :).

LaurenAFI
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!