Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

City Living

City Living

a part of “City Living”, a fictional universe by BurningBridges.

A look into the lives of the tenants of an apartment building at 304 W 14th Street, in Manhattan, New York

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “City Living”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: City Living

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:35 pm

I'm still here!

I super apologize again - I got slammed with a huge work project that had a strict deadline on it. That's very out of the ordinary and shouldn't happen again.

I'm writing as we speak, touching base with Finch and Quaker about the boys, and should have a post up within a few hours.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birthstone_spirits on Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:29 am

Lots of meetings this week... Looking to post tomorrow night.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

birthstone_spirits
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:27 pm

Will be posting here soon :)

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpiritDancer on Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:41 pm

Just wanted to drop by and say I probably will not be able to post until the weekend. I've been really busy and haven't had much time to be on the site.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"I’m tryin’ to fix myself
And not care too much about you"

SpiritDancer
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Builder Storyteller Beta Tester Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Greeter Salesman Property Buyer Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:27 pm

A post for at least one of my two, if not both, will be up later tonight :).

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thunder on Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:37 am

Since I'm getting antsy, and it doesn't seem like anyone's gonna answer the door since Ruby's gone, I'm gonna remove Dylan from 4D's door. It might seem like I'm doing a mini-time skip in my post, since about twenty minutes will pass in it, but since he's not actually interacting with anyone, hopefully you guys don't mind/it doesn't bother you. At the end of the post, I'll assume he's caught up with the current time where everyone else is.

Thunder
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writer on Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:10 am

I just got caught up on what's happening in the bar ;D. Why does this give me Jetta vibes ;DDDD?

Writer
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birthstone_spirits on Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:15 am

@Writer Haha, I'm ~*Deceased*~

birthstone_spirits
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A Thought on Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:07 pm

I'm due for a post--I'm sorry! I had some weird unexpected things come up this weekend, but will be able to post either tonight or tomorrow depending on how quickly/slowly I crash tonight lol.

A Thought
Member for 8 years
Author Friendly Beginnings Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birthstone_spirits on Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:58 pm

Hey friends, this week and the coming weekend I'm going to be drowning in work and will not be able to post during that time. But I will check in to try and stay updated.

birthstone_spirits
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:02 pm

A little swamped with work as well, but will be around here soon.

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thunder on Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:59 pm

Pretty sure I'll be able to post tonight (probably some time between 11 PM - 3 AM EST lol).

Thunder
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaurenAFI on Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:23 pm

I'm going to try to post tonight, but if I'm not able to, I'll definitely get something written and posted tomorrow.

LaurenAFI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:02 pm

I'll go ahead and get another post up here soon.

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:44 am

I apologize for the slowness on my end! Returning to school was more of an adjustment than I thought it would be, but I should have my act together by this week, and I'll be back in action. If you haven't updated me in the last week, can you post here to let us know that you're still with us? I know that everyone on the 5th floor is, but the new people on the 4th floor? You good ;D? You here?

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpiritDancer on Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:05 pm

I am very much still here! I've been busy and haven't been able to post recently, but I don't plan on ghosting.

SpiritDancer
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Builder Storyteller Beta Tester Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Greeter Salesman Property Buyer Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collapse on Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:16 am

Give me 72 hours tops and I'll have a post up! I'm sorry for disappearing.

Collapse
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quakernuts on Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:26 pm

I'm still here and kicking.
Writing is a tool used to convey an author's passion and imagination, use it to the best of your ability.

Quakernuts
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Inspiration Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:06 pm

I recognize that things have slowed down :(. If you're still interested and can actually be active (3 posts a week!), please post here. If life is too busy to commit to that, I understand, and no hard feelings, but we will move on without you. I will rework the apartments if necessary to compensate for the lack of characters.

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaurenAFI on Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:45 pm

Of course I'm still here :)!

LaurenAFI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!