Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Claire's Academy for the Supernatural

a part of “Claire's Academy for the Supernatural”, a fictional universe by Rabidness.

Long ago, a witch named Claire founded a school for Supernatural children aged 4-18, and it is still going to this day. More info inside.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Claire's Academy for the Supernatural”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rabidness on Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:02 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Claire's Academy for the Supernatural"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rabidness
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Claire's Academy for the Supernatural

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IEatChildren on Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:40 pm

Sooooo when do we start c:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IEatChildren
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:28 pm

Where do the demons come from? I assumed that they are all from hell, so said that she was summoned. But really, that question's being bugging me, so I thought I should clarify.

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IEatChildren on Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:45 pm

I would think Hell as well. Although they could still live on Earth or whatever setting but still have originated from Hell. Just my thoughts anyways...

IEatChildren
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rabidness on Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:34 am

Yes, Demons come from Hell. They are usually summoned or they relocate to Earth to cause mischief. However, more Demons are being born on Earth. Also, I will make the first post soon.

Rabidness
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IEatChildren on Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:56 pm

How are we going to do it with classes? Just have everyone smushed together or the normal groupings?

IEatChildren
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rabidness on Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:12 pm

Normal groupings as far as grades. Elementary School is from 4-10 years of age, Juinor High School is from 10-14, and High School is 14-18.

I will assign dorms right now, and then I will do a post. It will be the last day off of a break week, so I can do classes and stuff in the meantime.

Rabidness
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IEatChildren on Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:16 pm

Who did Leo bump into?

IEatChildren
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rabidness on Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:55 am

Anyone, really. I tried to make it so anyone could respond to the post with Leo bumping into their character.

Rabidness
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AppleSauce on Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:09 pm

Hey I hope it's not too late to join.
I submitted a character and hope he gets
accepted, this looks like fun. c:

AppleSauce
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Streamwatcher Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest Beta Tester World Builder Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rabidness on Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:15 am

AppleSauce, I love that siggy! :D Also, you've been accepted.

Rabidness
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AppleSauce on Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:23 pm

Thank you! Haha
And awesome! Yaaay~

AppleSauce
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Streamwatcher Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest Beta Tester World Builder Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AppleSauce on Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:29 pm

Also before I post, I wanted to know if I should just post in the posting section or in one of the places.
Just wanted a little catch up on how everyone's introducing their characters and stuff in case I post in the wrong place. XD

AppleSauce
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IEatChildren on Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:11 pm

Hey Applesauce, what's it you need? By what I'm understanding by what your post said, I think you can just post in the posting section. I'm confused by what you mean with the whole character introductions. Do you mean a relationship thread type thing?

IEatChildren
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AppleSauce on Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:00 pm

Oh no no I mean, in the posting section I was just curious of how everyone was posting and where everyone's characters were at the moment exactly.
I should just read over the current posts though and go from there. I'm going to assume everyone's either in their dorms or somewhere where there might be an orientation thing?

S'all good though, I'll just make a random of sorts post and hope for the best, I can't wait to see how everyone interacts with each other.

AppleSauce
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IEatChildren on Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:48 pm

OH ok. I was really confused by your post :P

IEatChildren
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AppleSauce on Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:20 pm

Haha all good.
I hope my post in the RP makes sense. XD

AppleSauce
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!