Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

The Multiverse

Clan War

a part of “The Multiverse”, a fictional universe by Remæus.

Where legends collide, warriors rise, and titans fall. This is a massive open world that you are free to explore and interact with; a sandbox for your characters.

Characters Settings Story
Where legends collide, warriors rise and titans fall. This is the general in character world, where your creations can rise to fame driven only by your imagination - this is the persistent world in which all characters exist. This whole forum is one big roleplay, with no specific rules or guidelines. If you want to create a roleplay in a single thread, this probably isn't where it needs to be.

Remember - this whole forum is one persistent world - your characters are free to move from topic to topic here with no restrictions.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quickhand on Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:48 pm

You got a lot of nerve to call something embarassing when you're on a 0-3 losing streak.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Quickhand
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:30 pm

*Artanis Batsu Rain, a competitor in the upcoming Grand Tournament yet to be seen fighting, places a small card on the table, the contents of which being a video of several people doing their utmost to forcibly lower their collective IQ.

"From your fans."

Admin note: You suck, Eric. >_>.
Last edited by Zhelir Darkfall on Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
STAVE: Commala-come-ki,
There's a time to live and one to die.
With your back against the final wall
Ya gotta let the bullets fly.

RESPONSE: Commala-come-ki!
Let the bullets fly!
Don't 'ee mourn for me, my lads
When it comes my day to die.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

The Fall of Quickhand

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yamazaki Ryuji on Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:33 pm

[12:44:17] * Rotten_Apple His theme song would boom from the speakers as the crowd went wild, fireworks shooting up out of the floor of the stadium. He clenched his cross, praying to god to forgive him for what he is about to do to this man. C>
[12:46:11] * Rotten_Apple He would walk down the ramp, his fans going ballistic over the undefeated welterweight champion. He would walk up the steps to the arena, slipping through the ropes. He was about 154, the limit of welterweights, his body rippled with chiseled muscles.
[12:49:30] * Rotten_Apple He would hop up and down in his corner, anticipating the fight to begin. The 5'11 man had to await the arrival of his opponent, as he continued to get crunk in his corner.
[12:51:08] * Svengali pressed the tip of each finger against its respective counterpart on his other hand, the corners of his lips curling upwards as he seperated his fingers, a thin strand of damask manifesting itself in the space between his fingertips. Taking a hold of the cloth, Svengali used it to tie his tresses back into a ponytail while a wreath of smoke flowed forth from his nostrils, changing into a pillar of opalescent vapor. Rubbing the stubble upon his
[12:51:27] <Svengali> (( Rubbing the stubble upon his chin, Svengali stepped between the ropes into the ring, using his knowledge of physiognomy to complacently study the man's facial features, establishing knowledge on the characteristics of his face. :. ))

[12:53:47] * Rotten_Apple The referee would call both combatants to the center of the ring, each fighter wearing 8 ounce gloves with allowed for maximum speed, if the fighter was fast. He himself was a speed fighter, but had surprising power. He would touch 'em up with his opponent, retreating to his corner as the ref' instructed. The bell would ring and the fight was on. The southpaw would then shuffle apprehensively over into the range ofhis foe Svengali, closing the distance between the two as he entered his Philly Shell stance.
[12:58:26] * Svengali stood erect as he looked upon the gloves he had been forced to wear with disdain. Rolling the cigarette over his lips with the tip of his tongue, Svengali shrugged his shoulders, apparently looking at the toes of his shoes while he was actually, and quite clandestinely, looking at his opponent shortening the gap between them, putting himself into some sub-par fighting stance while Svengali's disposition seemed to be rather languorous, his arms
[12:58:37] <Svengali> (( languorous, his arms hanging limply at his sides. :.))
[13:01:07] * Rotten_Apple As stated before, I had closed the distance betweeN myself and the man. Since his arms were hanging at his sides, he had left his entire body unguarded. He would accelerate a quick lead shovel hook into the mans lungs. Even if he did see it coming, hand is faster than eye, I am a speed fighter, and the distance from my hand to his lungs is shorter than the distance from his hand to my hand since I closed the distan
[13:02:39] * Rotten_Apple the distance between us.
[13:05:07] * Svengali 's cheeks puffed as he exhaled another wreath of smoke, this one emanating from his mouth instead of his nostrils. Due to his prowess in not only physiognomy but in the dynamics of the human body, Svengali was easily able to step to the side, out of range of his opponent's blow to his own lungs, leaving his fist careening towards the corner while he refrained from lifting his arms, leaving them by his side even after an attack had been initiat
[13:05:17] <Svengali> (( attack had been initiated. :. ))
[13:09:04] * Rotten_Apple As the man stated he moved to the side, I would send my rear arm to the side in which he was moving to, blocking his progess. Having trapped the man, I would dig a corkscrew punch with my lead hand into his lungs.
[13:12:28] * Svengali aligned his feet so that they were pressed heel to heel, his form becoming linear so that the punch thrown would miss him, passing before him while he leaned forward, his head craning above the outstretched arm while he attempted to bring the burning end of his cigarette into Rotten's arm while his left arm which was closest to his opponent was raised to cover Svengali in case Rotten attempted to retaliate with his rear arm.
[13:34:06] * Rotten_Apple He would drop towards the ground some, putting more distance between Svengali's approaching cigarette and my arm, I would then accelerate an uppercut into the man's descending face, now having room to do so.
[13:40:07] * Svengali grinned with the cigarette now clenched between his teeth, wisps of smoke raising from the corners of his mouth as he simply brought the left arm he was going to use to defend into a dropping movement so that his elbow would land on the crown of Rotten's skull while Svengali turned his shoulder towards the oncoming blow, using the arc formed by his turned shoulder to absorb the force of the uppercut.
[13:45:38] * Rotten_Apple He'd bring his rear hand, his left hand to slide between the man's forearm and bicep, then hook around the back of his elbow, the arm would then slide to the side, parrying the man's elbow attempt. In doing so, the man's entire side was left wide open. He would take advantage of this and he'd use his right hand to drill a hook punch into his kidneys.
[13:53:42] * Svengali used the position his opponent had put him to into his advantage. Stepping into Rotten's hooking blow, his leading leg between both of his opponent's, Svengali positioned himself so that his left arm was still caught by his opponent's while putting him inside of Rotten's swing so that all he could do would be to club at Svengali's back. In this vulnerable situation, Svengali's right shoulder synchronously rammed into the countenance, or facial
[13:54:33] <Svengali> (( countenance, or facial features for the slow like Rotten, as he moved into the aforementioned entanglement with Rotten's limbs. :. ))

*He walked in casually, throwing a video disc upon the table. 'Quickhand just fought Svengali. Take a look at the review of the fight and then decide for yourself.' then stuffed his hands into his pockets leaving them with the match caught on tape.*
Last edited by Yamazaki Ryuji on Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Yamazaki Ryuji
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marten on Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:06 pm

Quickhand wrote:Deciding to run with Masters idea, at the feet of Quickhand were the bodies of Zetsu, Outblaze, Akizazu(Sohjin), Apathy, Orikalkos Zaltos, and Kyoshiro. These were all who have fallen so far to the unstoppable Divine Z. Who would be next?

It's funny to see my name on that list, even though you and I never before faced one another until today and you were soundly defeated.

Perhaps next time you should actually beat someone before you claim to have their body at your feet.

Marten
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:48 pm

Please, you think Divine Z's gotten half the wins they claim? They've got this rule -- if you kick their ass, they win.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:42 am

OOC: Alright, now that everything out of character is at a lull, let's get all the OOC chatter in this topic cleaned up, or at least labelled. Keep in mind that there is no such thing as IRC, forums, threads, topics, or debates about fights while In Character. These things don't exist to the characters, only us as players. I'll be removing some posts to a seperate OOC topic in Out There, to help give you guys a hand. The rest should be taken care of by each poster. Thanks.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marten on Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:15 pm

Quickhand wrote:Apathy, try to think back. Goku beat the breaks off of you in the Dojo, remember? You couldn't keep up. As for you Yamakuzi or whatever your name is, post the whole fight plz.

You may have me confused with a different "apathy". I've never fought someone with the name Goku, not to mention that up until last month I had not fought a single opponent in two years.

Marten
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tradewind on Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:20 pm

It looks like this Divine Z clan has some serious issues. Time for Tradewind to clean house.

Tradewind
Member for 12 years
Promethean

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quickhand on Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:28 pm

What's taking you so long Tradewind?

Quickhand
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tradewind on Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:15 am

It appears as if your lackeys are lacking - not one of them is to be found. I hate to take you out so quickly, but it does seem long overdue.

Tradewind
Member for 12 years
Promethean

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby No Dice on Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:06 pm

(( I've got your back, Alex, if you need it. ))
Nurture your mind with great thoughts; to believe in the heroic makes heroes. Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire.

No Dice
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quickhand on Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:14 am

Thanks, but this guy won't even make me break a sweat. Tradewind I'll return in 12 days. That's the following monday. Be in Gwing, at around 5 eastern time. I'm not sure which style you fight in but I'd prefer TB to show these kids that I actually can write I just choose not to. Anyway.. prepare all you can for you are up against a God.

Quickhand
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby T3h-W1ng on Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:01 pm

Hm, you took out my brother, XeZ? Well, lets see how you handle me. Just bring a glad bag and a stamp, so I can mail your remains to your next of kin. Ashra thu inesh shanolis.

WingBlade

T3h-W1ng
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quickhand on Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:54 pm

Another empty threat.

Quickhand
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tradewind on Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:57 pm

You are late, my friend. My patience wears thin.

Tradewind
Member for 12 years
Promethean

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quickhand on Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:16 pm

My fault man, I forgot all about this shit. I'm in there now though.

Quickhand
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ? on Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:10 am

Quickhand you should stop acting all high and mighty. We all know as stated before that your group is the number one idiots, so at least you the leader should be a bit logical. Set the good example and then your "soldiers" as you call them might win an fight that has actualy been fought, till then do not claim that you are the best of the best until you prove it. That's all for now.

?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quickhand on Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:25 am

Look pussy, my soldiers are undefeated. If you want to fight one of them just send them a PM and I'm sure they'll bite your head off when they get the time. I am the best of the best, I have proved this time and time again. CJ, who is a soldier of mine, happens to be the best fighter besides me and I defeated him recently, cementing my place at the #1 spot. Have you ever beaten someone of his calibur?

Quickhand
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ? on Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:11 pm

Yes to be exact. No on to the next subject, the best of the best you say? That's a good one your power is your typing speed but your tactics are not that great. Typing speed is power in Speed but in TB where you must actualy think and to be honest that's what combat is all about, you are not that great.

?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DemonHunterSK on Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:45 pm

Walked in after hearing the amusing fight in the distance. "Now this is funny. To see such simpletons babble about how great they are. I may be new to this bizarre place but I truly know that if you wish to fight someone to watch their style and learn their tactics before battling. Also Quickhand if your fighting in that style you should know that your doing it all wrong by speed. That way is dead last time I checked type1 I believe. Am I right in saying that Type2 is the proper way to fight now a days? Or has another set of rules came out to show it self?" DemonHunterSK pauses for a moment and holds up his finger slightly embarased. "Oh forgive me for not properly introducing myself, my name is DemonHunterSK but many just call me SK for short."

DemonHunterSK
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.