Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

The Multiverse

Clan War

a part of “The Multiverse”, a fictional universe by Remæus.

Where legends collide, warriors rise, and titans fall. This is a massive open world that you are free to explore and interact with; a sandbox for your characters.

Characters Settings Story
Where legends collide, warriors rise and titans fall. This is the general in character world, where your creations can rise to fame driven only by your imagination - this is the persistent world in which all characters exist. This whole forum is one big roleplay, with no specific rules or guidelines. If you want to create a roleplay in a single thread, this probably isn't where it needs to be.

Remember - this whole forum is one persistent world - your characters are free to move from topic to topic here with no restrictions.

Clan War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quickhand on Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:37 am

Yo this is Quickhand the leader of the greatest organization of all time, Divine Z. We have already easily killed off Redmoon and Orikalkos and now we're calling out any other clan that thinks they have what it takes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Quickhand
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:02 pm

OOC: I'm moving this topic for ya, make it a bit more visible. =)

"You do seem to be looking for a signifigant amount of trouble."he mentioned briefly, before shaking his head with a slight laugh and walking off into the distance.
Last edited by Remæus on Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry wrote:If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up the men to gather wood, divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Treize Khushrenada on Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:27 pm

Interesting...

You'd better watch what you say, or people might just take you up on it.

Treize Khushrenada
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:07 am

He heard the call for fighters from a distance before he brushed his hair out of his eyes. A small smile climbed to his lips, this could be the beginning they need to see if the Guardians are ready for the colonies.

His light steps began to approach the one proclaimed as Quickhand.

"How many fighters do you 'ave?"
As he lit up a smoke.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercenary on Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:30 pm

He had been in the corner, watching, waiting. He listened as the one who called himself "Quickhand" boasted of his unit's skills. He had encountered Quickhand before, and found him to be nothing more than amusing. The Mercenary, as he was called, allowed his ebon lips to pull back to reveal a maniacal grin.

"Be sure to tell everyone that you like it fast...Let me know when you're ready to try your hand at the thinking man's game."
The Mercenary called out. Was he goading the young Quickhand? Most certainly. He couldn't forgive the idea of some young boy treating himself as a god amoungst men. Especially not when such a notion was based on nothing more than typing speed. But, who was he to judge? Then again, who was he not to judge?

Mercenary
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daisetsu on Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:30 pm

A dark figure shook his head as he stood up straight, pulling down the hood of his long black trenchcoat. He looked towards the man, Quickhand, and let out a humored laugh. He brought his right hand up, waving his index finger as he spoke. "You've done no such thing, Mister 'Legend'. Maybe you should check again, 'cause me, Viper, AND Sohjin are still here. You can't even take us down fairly, yet you claim you have the "greatest orginization of all time". Tough, kid, 'cause Redmoon's still here. Always has been, and always will be."

The figure, Daisetsu, grinned as he brushed off his trenchcoat. In a moment, he turned and walked away, heavy steps echoing out from under his steel-toe boots. This was going to be fun, he could tell. Whether Quickhand chose to accept the fact that he was wrong, was totally up to him.
The weak were placed upon this earth for the strong to conquer. I show no mercy, for I am of the strong.

Daisetsu
Member for 12 years

War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quickhand on Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:44 pm

Alright, first up is Treize. You're damn right I'm looking for trouble. Like I've said time and time again, I'm the greatest fighter of all time and I've got the greatest clan of all time. We can take on every other organization at once so I'm hoping people DO take me up on what I say. Gabriel I have 20 soldiers in Divine Z. Since the IRC chat is gay and they just abuse their admin powers, we can do this on animeforum or in http://www.geocities.com/fx_newbie/dojo.html. Whichever place is up to you, just let me know a time. Also make sure you have your goons with you. As far as Mercenary, you're just some untalented bum who can't speed fight so you badmouth the man who can. On top of that, if you do some homework and check our page, I said we have the most elite fighters not just the most elite speed fighters. So if you want to TB man I'll get one of my young boys to tear your head off. Lastly, Daisetsu, you're a joke. Some guys in your own camp told me you're a joke. You can't fight and you know it, you got tore out the frame by Niasora Terra, who is ranked 18 out of our 20 fighters, and you have the nerve to talk like you're tough. Get the fuck out of here.

Admin note: Please remove references to OOC things, and try posting a bit of action. Just a friendly suggestion.

Quickhand
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quickhand on Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:16 am

<Deciding to run with Masters idea, at the feet of Quickhand were the bodies of Zetsu, Outblaze, Akizazu(Sohjin), Apathy, Orikalkos Zaltos, and Kyoshiro. These were all who have fallen so far to the unstoppable Divine Z. Who would be next?>

Quickhand
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Piccolo | Super Namekian on Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:21 pm

So many people seem so eager to fight.....How come when we show up to fight they just run, or cower.......Pathetic.

Piccolo | Super Namekian
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercenary on Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:30 pm

Who the fuck is Zato? Allow him to speak up and say he did what he did. And a transcript of it would be nice too. Otherwise it's he-say she-say bullshit. And in listening to you babble, I've just decided to shake my head. You're just another 16 year old punk. Don't worry though, every dog has it's day.

Anyway, since you decided to send your lapdog, Piccolo, go ahead and raise the thread in the battle arena. If you don't do it, I'll do it when I get home from work. I'll be home around 10pm, central time.

We can do it solely hand to hand, realistic physics, or we can do it with super powers. I suggest you stay away from the super powers thing unless you seek to get involved with some really heavy shit. I'll be back around 10pm.

Mercenary
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raditz on Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:21 pm

Forget piccolo, at ten o clock you will meet your demise at my hand.

Raditz
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercenary on Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:15 pm

Looks like my meeting ended early. Which one of you is first, Piccolo or Raditz?

Mercenary
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celeste`Delcross on Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:29 pm

-She hummed softly, nodding to Quickhand as she skipped over to him. Dropping the dead body of Viper down atop the pile of corpses, she giggled childishly.-

Ah. Yet another victory for Divine Z. =) Still want to go against us?
Last edited by Celeste`Delcross on Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Celeste`Delcross

Oh no, here it is again. I need to know why did I choose to betray you.

Celeste`Delcross
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercenary on Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:01 pm

Mercenary enters, carrying a covered mass over his shoulder. He set down the massive mound and pulled the cover from it, revealing statue of frozen matter that looks a lot like Duece Minus. (played by Piccolo) The mass was lifeless of course, frozen solid by complete halting of molecular kinetic energy. Mercenary looked at the statue, then to the rest of those standing here and then delivered a mighty backhand, shattering the mound into several peices. The head tumbled across the floor and landed at the feet of Quickhand. There was nothing more to say. His actions spoke louder than any words ever could...

Mercenary
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quickhand on Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:55 pm

Wow. Pretty impressive. Alright then, you've earned your shot. Let's do this.

Quickhand
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quickhand on Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:35 pm

Okay, just a little update. WC and Xez were both easily defeated by Divine Z. As for Mercenary, the fight with him was paused because I had to get some sleep. As of now I am in the lead since I won the first round with a score of 2-0. I'll finish him off and bring you guys the good news asap.

Quickhand
Member for 12 years

Um well you are wrong.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nozomi_Harasaki on Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:32 pm

Um Quickhand you are truly blind for challenging all the clans. I am sorry for being so curt about this but it is the truth. I am not in this war but I do not believe in senseless killing in order to make yourself seem strong, Even though I am shy and Timid I know that this challenging all the clans idea is a bad one. I am truly sorry to intrude on your thread but this attacking all of the clans to prove yourself strong is very bad.

Nozomi_Harasaki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Treize Khushrenada on Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:41 pm

Mercenary is completely correct in his above two points. The point of Turn Based combat is not so much the outcome but how you get there. Hits are taken by the players themselves, not decided by their opponent. This is what makes Turn Based on a level higher than most faster styles (though I'll state here that there are a few roleplayers I have met who fight speed with just as much honor). The hit would be taken if it was possible and unavoidable or worked well with the story of the fight so far. Please try to put a lid on that arrogance, Mr. Quickhand, because you're beginning to annoy me.

Treize Khushrenada
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Piccolo | Super Namekian on Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:30 pm

Insted of talking like you've seen the fight, why doesn't mercenary post the fight. It would be alot better. (BTW SORRY FOR DOUBLE POSTING THE SAME POST STUPID THING SAID IT DIDNT WORK THE FIRST TIME) If there is a problem it would be better to seek out what the problem is. I have seen quick fight and I have seen mercenary fight. I don't know what count you're going to or anything. However, it is up to the defender to decide wether the attack is feasible to dodge or take with heavy lack of defence or a bit of defence, no attack is unblockable, technicly pretty much every attack is stoppable and knowing mercenaries character has some "god" powers really would determine some diffrence since I belive quickhand called realistic melee, not "My character is more majikly enhanced then yours."

Ps: Post the fight please?

Admin note: I deleted your double post - and this post seems to be out of character anyways - could you put it in character, please?

Piccolo | Super Namekian
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quickhand on Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:21 pm

I'm done talking shit. It's time to let my fists talk for me. Treize if I'm annoying you then come shut me up. As for you Hikaru, I have already taken out every clan with worthy fighters so it's not a bad idea at all. You're late. The mission has already been accomplished. Divine Z is #1.

Quickhand
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.