Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

The Outcasts Foundation

Class Registration

a part of “The Outcasts Foundation”, a fictional universe by VivekaMoon.

This is a roleplay about outcasts that want to find something more, like learning the path of witchcraft. This is basically a witch school but it is nothing like Harry Potter. This is ACTUAL witchcraft. I will have actual lessons that everyone can study.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Outcasts Foundation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Class Registration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VivekaMoon on Mon May 06, 2013 11:53 am

Schedule for available classes to sign up for, there are a limited amount of spaces. The times may be different for each of you because my time zone is (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada).
The times don't really matter, they are just estimated times as to when I will be posting the classes. Keep in mind that the classes are in role play form. Reply to the thread with your class register forms and I will reply with the results. Each class has a test once a month and a quiz once every two weeks. Be honest with your homework answers, I am trusting everyone to send me the correct points so I can appoint those to you. You will collect a certain amount of points for each class. Once you have completed each class, you will then carry on to your next year.
Each second, third, and fourth year will have a choice for electives, you can only pick 1. These classes only have 5 slots, so first come first serve. Everyone will be able to see these classes but only the students I picked, I will collect points for. This is a year round schooling system. This first term goes from May 6th 2013-October 30th 2013. Some days there will be no class due to my absence. If so, I apologize in advance. This is a free course, so treat it well please.

Available Classes for Year 1

-Basic Energy Training 1 Mondays
-Astrology 1 Tuesdays
-History Of The Witch 1 Mondays
-Divination 1 Fridays
-Pantheons and Mythology 1 Wednesdays
-Magick 101 Tuesdays and Thursdays

Available Classes for Year 2

-Magickal Alphabets and Symbols 1 Wednesdays
-Energy Training 2 Tuesdays
-Astrology 2 Thursdays
-History Of The Witch 2 Fridays
-Divination 2 Mondays
-Pantheons and Mythology 2 Mondays

Electives:
-Art in Wicca Saturdays
-Literature in Wicca Saturdays
-Famous Wiccans Sundays

Available Classes for Year 3

-Astrology 3 Wednesdays
-Divination 3 Thursdays
-Herbs 1 Fridays
-Pantheons and Mythology 3 Tuesdays
-Magickal Alphabets and Symbols 2 Fridays
-Energy Training 3 Saturdays

Electives:
-Art in Wicca Saturdays
-Literature in Wicca Saturdays
-Famous Wiccans Sundays

Available Classes for Year 4:
(Graduate Program: Pick 4 of the 8 classes provided, this is the degree you will earn.)
-Divination
-Astrology
-History
-Energies
-Ceremonial Magick
-Shamanic Witchcraft
-Healing
-Animal Magick

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VivekaMoon
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!