Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

Remind Me Who I Was: Stand By Me

Class schedules and Relationships

a part of “Remind Me Who I Was: Stand By Me”, a fictional universe by Hero_of_Time.

An interactive role play in which the characters create the plot. They started off as children and over time created bonds,had adventures, and discovered themselves through one another....but that all changed

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Remind Me Who I Was: Stand By Me”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Class schedules and Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hero_of_Time on Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:02 pm

This link is where Scarlett or myself will be posting for everyone to keep up.

We will also post here when we are moving forward in the role play.

Grades

Freshman
Ages: 14-15
-Emmaline Amelia Boyer
Sophomores
Ages:15-16
-Ali Bray
-Sabrina Boyd
Juniors
Ages:16-17
-Adelle Hollings
-Aidan Theodore Boyer
-Richard Matthew Barlow, Jr.
-Everleigh Arabella Turner
Seniors
Ages:17-18
-Brandon Charles Smith

Character relationships

This is where we will be summing how each character came to know one another (friends, crushes, enemies, etc.)

All of this will first be decided in the OOC, so once you are accepted start looking over the other profiles and coming up with ideas with other role players :)

Classes

Some classes will be mixed with different grades. We won't be spending much time role playing the time spent here; it's just for the sake of the role play. This is the ONLY thing Scarlett and I will be deciding for ourselves.

We are working on this at the moment.

We are aware not a whole day is shown...once again: this is just for the sake of the role play and very little time will be spent here.

Homeroom:
All characters will have homeroom with those in their grade
First period:
PE:
All characters
Lunch:
All characters
Fifth period: In progress
English:
Spanish:
Art:
Early release:
Last edited by Hero_of_Time on Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hero_of_Time
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Class schedules and Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlett_Rose on Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:09 am

Classes almost complete. Just waiting on a few more people to post in OOC so I can be sure on who will be active

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scarlett_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleRedDucky on Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:22 am

I'm here and raring to go, just waiting for everyone to start deciding relationship status' :)

LittleRedDucky
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:52 am

Well, I dunno where to start. I know Rick, Aidan, and Everleigh at least have known each other since the first Stand By Me, when they were 9/10. Emmaline, of course, Rick knows and remembers, but hasn't been in contact with for obvious reasons.

Erik7622
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakomocha on Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:18 pm

I'm not exactly sure how to bring my character in... would anyone want to be a relative of my character (Ali) and her mother so they could have a reason to move into town? Maybe my characters could even spend like the first week at your character's house too if that's all right with you?

jakomocha
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heather1205 on Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:59 pm

I think I worked both of my characters histories out okay. Since there wasn't really too much to go on aside from the original character relationships. Which were sort of short lived anyway.

Heather1205
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpirtiedCrumpets on Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:08 pm

I'm so excited for this rp. Oh anyone willing to be Sabrina's ex?
♥ -''Don't you worry child see Heaven's got a plan for you... ''
♫- And the worlds gonna know your name...
♣-Try your luck
™-One of a kind

SpirtiedCrumpets
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlett_Rose on Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:41 pm

Aidan's relationships with original characters are civil. Was thinking maybe he could still be close to Ricky, but that is up to Erik.

As for the females of the school... Aidan will at least know who you are. Don't worry...he WILL speak to you and give you plenty of options to jump in. XD

Emmaline is just recently back. Unless you are Aidan or plan on being apart of the the cheerleaders or volleyball team, she really hasn't "branched out" yet. She knows the originals, but hasn't really approached them as of yet.

Her hatred for Everleigh is gone, but then again who knows ;)

Scarlett_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hero_of_Time on Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:20 pm

Brandon is the step-sibling of Emmaline (and Aidan)

He will be making an appearance after a few post.

I am currently finishing his profile and making another male character. He (the new character I am making) can work as Sabrina's ex is Spirited wishes, but I can not promise any future romantic feelings between the two. I don;t like planned relationships (feeling wise)

jakomocha: I'm not really sure how to help _-_

Scarlett or I can always come up with a "minor" character to act as "Ali's" cousin. If not, then just say she is staying with relatives!

Hero_of_Time
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakomocha on Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:55 am

Yeah, we could do that. Or maybe it's a better idea to establish everyone's relationship with her already? Considering she only moved in with her mother later in her childhood, it would make sense on why she wasn't in the first RP. I personally prefer the second idea more now that I think of it, but it's up to you guys.

jakomocha
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleRedDucky on Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:38 am

I'm going in for the simple, girl at school who will mould into the group. Kids change friend groups all the time at school, if Aiden will be opening up opportunities to jump in I'm sure it won't be too hard to throw my character in :)

LittleRedDucky
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlett_Rose on Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:19 pm

First post will be made between tonight and tomorrow

Be ready! :)

Scarlett_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heather1205 on Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:58 pm

Sera is a senior. :)

Heather1205
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hero_of_Time on Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:59 pm

Sorry' I'll add her

Hero_of_Time
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!