Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Class 2-A

Class 2-A

a part of “Class 2-A”, a fictional universe by ~nya~.

~Another High School RP~

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Class 2-A”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Class 2-A

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~nya~ on Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:08 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Class 2-A"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~nya~
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Class 2-A

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:29 am

May I please reserve class shy girl??? I was just wondering what FC she was so that i can get to work looking for gifs and images??? :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CameraShy on Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:06 am

May I reserve the Class Misfit~?
If there's something strange in your neighborhood. If there's something weird and it don't look good. Who you gonna call?
The Winchesters!

CameraShy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~nya~ on Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:39 pm

@Miyer, Sorry for not having the anime names. Chisaki Hiradaira is the shy girl.

And

@CameraShy, you can have the class Misfit. :D

~nya~
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~nya~ on Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:52 pm

Anime NAMES:

Kurimu Sakurano ~Gossip
Mizuki Himeji ~ Mary Sue
Chitoge Kirisaki ~ Athletic ~ to Alise120
Yamamda ~ Heart Throb ~Taken by Felilla
Haruka Morishima ~ Student Body President ~ Reserved to Keen
Chisaki Hiradaira ~ Shy Girl ~ Taken by Myier
Azuki Azusa ~ Loli ~ Taken by ~Nya~

Tomoya Okazaki ~ Gentle Heart
Tamaki Suoh ~ Playboy ~ Reserved to Jam1999
Ittoki Otoya ~ Geek
Gareki ~ Rep
Mahiro Fuwa ~ Troubled Boy ~ Leniwb
Kaname Kuran ~ Big~Brother ~ Girlwt
houtarou oreki ~ Misfit ~ Taken by Camerashy
Thobari Durandal Kumohira ~ Teacher
Last edited by ~nya~ on Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

~nya~
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jam1999 on Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:05 pm

May I reserve the Playboy?

Jam1999
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CameraShy on Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:25 pm

I put up a WIP. All I have to finish is his personality but I should be able to get that done tomorrow. I will be gone for the rest of the day so, sorry I can't get my character done sooner.

CameraShy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keen on Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:43 pm

I'd like to reserve the student council president please o:

Keen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby girlwt on Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:22 pm

aww, Keen beat me, then can I reserve the class big brother I mean
There is a sacredness in tears....They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition and of unspeakable love.

Washington Irving

girlwt
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:28 pm

May I reserve, |Class Athlete| |Enhanced Agility| |Open|?
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Alise120
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leniwb on Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:31 pm

May I reserve the Troubled Boy please?

Leniwb
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~nya~ on Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:52 pm

@Camerashy, your character is cute!!~ I just wanna cuddle and snuggle him! :D

And

@EVERYONE ELSE,
You have the character you want. :3

~nya~
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~nya~ on Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:16 pm

@Keen, I love your character, she is absolutely adorable(though I am sure she wouldn't enjoy being called that). :3 Thank you very much Keen and Camerashy.

I am making my character tonight, sorry for being a bad host. Y-Y

~nya~
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keen on Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:13 pm

Thanks! She's all finished up now, except for the family bit cause I wasn't sure exactly what to put there o: I'll wait for you to put yours in so I can see what it's supposed to be.

Also! Just noticed, both my character and CameraShy's happened to like penguins! Small world I guess xD

Keen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:06 pm

Can I reserve Class Heart Throb? Thanks. ^_^

I am me, myself, and only me.
I'm sorry, but that's all I'll ever be.
Don't try to change me
Or make me see
How to be someone that is not me.

Felilla
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BraceBlaze on Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:27 am

Opps sorry.

BraceBlaze
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leniwb on Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:56 pm

Nya I don't know if this is a typo but all the characters say reversed instead of reserved, also characters almost done should have it in by end of the day.

Leniwb
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~nya~ on Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:25 pm

T-T It was a major typo, I'm sorry guys.

And most of the WIPs should be finished at least tomorrow. I understand how it is, and I have been getting the 502 Error page.

AND

I love all the characters right now, they are so cute!!! I am way too excited!

~nya~
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leniwb on Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:31 pm

Oh good so it wasn't just me, my character went through without the description, I'm still trying to update it in.

Leniwb
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jam1999 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:38 pm

Can you 'unreserve' my character.. I believe I'm too busy to be fully committed.

Jam1999
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!