Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution »

Fukushima High 2.0

Club Bulletin Board

a part of “Fukushima High 2.0”, a fictional universe by xLevesquex.

This is my second try at making this roleplay work. IT'S NEW AND IMPROVED! It's got everything an anime high school could ever dream of, so come on down and apply before someone snatches that character you want.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fukushima High 2.0”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Club Bulletin Board

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:44 pm

This is for people who want to start new clubs, or announcements for clubs. Anyone can post here, but this one is a serious OOC thread, so only club stuff please and thank you! :D
If change is a part of life, why does it seem both cruel and gentle? -Tohru Honda

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xLevesquex
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Club Bulletin Board

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel's Whisper on Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:50 pm

Do veteran club members have to re-sign up for their club?
I may be an Angel, but sharing is still a no-no.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel's Whisper
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby elidor495 on Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:27 pm

This a warning to all those in the Martial Arts Club. In real life I have been taking martial arts for eight years. I am a black belt and an assisstant instructor. So I will be using real moves from the art I take, Kempo. I'll try to explain it the best I can but if you see me saying something like "Touya did a dragon's wrap block, pulling his opponent's arm into chamber position and quickly followed it up with a roundhouse elbow." please let me know so I can explain what those terms mean.

elidor495
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:27 am

BROADCASTING CLUB!!!

The group is now up! So if you want to be part of the school Radio, the sign up!

Aren't those exclamation points just so exciting!
Once more, with rhythm!

PulseTrick
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:35 am

*Announcement*

The computer club has traditionally offered free help with malfunctioning computer/device hardware and software to any member of the student body.

This year the tradition will not be changing. Feel free to stop by if you have any trouble with your electronics.

Though it is also traditional to bring a small offering of snacks or sweets, or something of the like. A little bribe never hurt punctuality.

MaxStokes
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShaShaBoomStar on Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:54 pm

PulseTrick wrote:BROADCASTING CLUB!!!

The group is now up! So if you want to be part of the school Radio, the sign up!

Aren't those exclamation points just so exciting!

Can you put Taura Tsukino in there? She's supposed to be a veteran member of the club, since she's a third year.
ShaShaBoomStar! This is ShaSha, and I'm going to Boom your Star! Wait, no. Gtfo.

ShaShaBoomStar
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:12 pm

Can I make a Fashion Club, and can Takahiro be in charge of it?

Leej10100
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!