Cold As Ice

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Cold As Ice

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Wed May 07, 2014 2:23 am

This is a 1x1 thread between TheSpaceInBetween and CassilineVow. Feel free to read along but please don't post unless we say so.

Patience...that's all it takes. Patience and the right ammount of charm, you certainly learnt a lot about women after being on the earth for over 300 years. Women had certainly changed over the years, they had become easier to charm and lure into a false sense of security. Perhaps girls these days did not care about what would happen to them, in fact Tristan had met a few women who loved danger and violence especially from him.

Being bit by a vampire was an all around experience, once bit vampires would release a numbing venom which gave the victim an endorphin rush giving them a sense of happiness and pleasure. It was convincing the human that they wanted to be bit, it was pretty easy to do, a few easy compliments the odd kiss working down to the neck and then done. It was so simple but he liked a challenge.

He was leaning against a wall, hands in his pockets, his eyes scanning around the small crowds of young students leaving university for the night. Tristan often waited around the different universities in the city, but the one he was at was a favourite of his. Watching as young girls walked past looking at him as they walked past, they didn't really catch his attention that much so he just smirked at them causing them to giggle and walk past. He didn't really have a type he just knew what he liked in a meal, someone who would put up a good fight but would do what he wanted eventually. His eyes caught sight of a young girl, leaving the entrance of the university alone. A perfect match if he could get her, picking up a book he pretended to read it planning to make his move as soon as she got close.
I love roleplaying, making new friends, 1x1 I love as well. I enjoy playing interesting character and I feel that communication is important as well. We can discuss ideas and get to know one an other.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Cold As Ice

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CassilineVow on Wed May 07, 2014 4:21 am

Lorelei exited the library leading out to the sidewalk with some haste. Most of the afternoon had been devoted to applying for scholarships so that she had a fighting chance of going to college the next year. It was a long shot but if worse came to worst she'd go to work for a few more years until her Pell's kicked in and then she'd be in line for more financial support. In any case Lorelei was determined to get out of town the moment she had her graduation papers in hand. Coming from what she came from most people's highest expectations of the moody young woman included her being bare foot, pregnant, and living off the dole at eighteen. That had certainly been the path her her mother Cheryl had taken and it was not one that Lorelei was eager to repeat.

Lorelei hugged her books to her chest and made a swift line to her care which was parked a few yards away. It was a boat like beat up monstrosity that the teenager had bought for 700$ off an only somewhat crooked mechanic who had once dated her mother years ago. Like Cheryl the man was a beer guzzling lush but at least he had the common courtesy not to hit on her which had greatly endeared Lorelei to his side when he'd offered her the run down green and fawn colored monstrosity that ran well enough but leaked oil, needed new tires, and had a shot heating and cooling system.

Whatever.

The important thing was that the car was hers free and legal. Well, not free. But close enough. Trudging to her car Lorelei set her books upon its roof and went to pull open her drivers door only to find it stuck.

"Damn it. Come on you piece of crap. Haven't I been good to you? Don't I feed you with premium and give you fun baths once a month? I even over look that little incontinence problem of yours. I think the LEAST you could do would be to open for me. OPEN! Before I rip your door off!" Lorelei was grasping the handle with both hands. One sneakered foot propped against the back driver side door for leverage not realizing that the reason the door wasn't given was because she'd forgot to unlock it.

A series of angry cuss and fuss erupted as the girl tugged kicked and pounded on the side of her precious piece of shit car.
Last edited by CassilineVow on Wed May 07, 2014 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CassilineVow
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Wed May 07, 2014 4:30 pm

Tristan couldn't help but watch as the girl furiously pulled at her car door, trying with everything she had to pry the door open even though she had forgot to unlock the car door itself. It did help unless you could actually pull the door off its hinges but then that would cost more money to repair. Well to be honest it looked like that car had been pulled out of a river given a new paint job and sold off.

Walking over to her slowly he cleared his throat tucking his book under his arm "Excuse me...doors tend to open with a key, it don't think you unlocked your door at all" he chuckled softly moving around leaning on the front of the carputting his hands in his pocket and smiling.

He looked at her books and added " you've got enough books there to start your own library, or are you just trying to bring it down from the inside?" He asked giving a comical smirk that always seemed to drive the ladies crazy.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CassilineVow on Wed May 07, 2014 6:20 pm

Lorelei stopped her warring so that she could scrutinize her car to confirm or deny the missed detail and sure to the guy's observation she noted that lock tab was indeed down indicating the lock was engaged.

"Guh. I've been studying too hard. This is like a scene out of a bad B movie. All you need to do now hit on me before turning into some kind of drooling monster." Lorelei muttered as she reached into her back pocket to fish out her keys. "No offense."

"As for my books...What can I say, I'm a regular study hound. Thanks for pointing out the obvious. I gotta go. Work. See you around Prince Charming." Her tone was a mixture of sardonic humor and blunt honesty and wasn't condescending as the same words might have been coming from someone else.

Lorelei opened her door, threw her books in the passenger seat and slipped into her car. She took a moment to crank her window down half way for the sake of airflow.

"Hey, thanks again. I owe you a shake if you ever figure out where I work." She muttered before throwing the car loudly into drive.

CassilineVow
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Fri May 09, 2014 2:15 am

Tristan smiled as she unlocked the car door, explaining that she was studying too hard and that them talking was like a bad horror movie. Oh how true that was. She soon got in to the car apparently off to work, she said that she would buy him a shake if he ever found out where she worked. That sounded like a challenge to Tristan, giving a small wave as she drove off.

His smile dropped as soon as she turned the corner away from sight, he beckoned a girl over who he had caught in his charm earlier in the day and she had been just waiting caught in a trace. She followed him slowly back to his house, once there he tore into her flesh but she barely made a sound with any luck this girl would last for a few days, if her blood was any good he would feed for days on end.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CassilineVow on Fri May 09, 2014 11:27 pm

Lorelei kept the strange guy in her rear view mirror up until she turned the corner. There was something about his face. Something triggered a vague kind of memory that she couldn't quite seem to get her intellect rapped around. The sensation was annoying to her. As lorelei drove to the diner where she worked, she also mentally cursed herself.

"I owe you a shake if you ever figure out where I work?" Lorelei muttered wondering if that had been some sort of weird Freudian pick up line on her part.

Guys tended to take a remark like that as a legitimate offer if not an outright challenge. Having some random dude with a smart mouth coming around her work place was the last thing the teenager needed. And she didn't understand why she'd just encouraged him. Then again maybe she was over reacting and he wouldn't try to track her down after all. She hoped the latter would be the case.

Lorelei grabbed her uniform from out of the back seat and frowned at it. Her supervisor Jude was sure to lecture her over not having her uniform pressed but at least it was clean and the aprons in the diner were always freshly starched. As if anyone cared what she looked like. All the patrons ever paid attention to was the temperature of the coffee and the doness of their steak and eggs. As long as her long hair was pulled back and her finger nails were clean most didn't give a flying shit about the rest of her. Well maybe a few liked the way she was put together but Jude was careful about patrons hitting on her girls during work hours. Lorelei stripped out of her shirt right in her car and pulled the peach colored pinafore down over her white undershirt. SHe then kicked offer her slip ons and wiggled out of her jeans chucking the denim into the back seat and pulling on her tennis shoes that had been sitting in the passenger seat. Grabbing her purse Lorelei got out of her car and slammed the door before re locking it and bounding into the diner. A hair binder was on her right rist which she swiftly pulled off so that she could set her hair the way Jude insisted all her girls keep it. In a ponytail.

"Hey Ames! Your Ten minutes late. That's the third time this week. Do it again and Im taking half a day out of your pay. This place doesn't run itself you know and I aint no waitress." Jude muttered from behind the register of Jude's Diner.

"Yeah, yeah. Bite me, Jude. You know you wont do any such thing. I'm the only reliable thing in this place." Lorelei mutter.

Jude only laughed. "Well, when you're right, you're right. But seriously kid, try to be on time. The regulars wont even come in if they dont see you working the floor. You being late is bad for my business."

CassilineVow
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Sat May 10, 2014 4:41 pm

It had been a few days until he saw her again, but it worked to Tristan's advantage he had found out where she worked from a source of his at the university. It was a sort of bargain they supplied him with information about certain interesting victims and Tristan avoided being caught by security late at night when he was searching for a late night snack.

Of course Tristan would never bother anyone at there place of work there were too many people there, too many eyes to recognise him if he ever went there again, but at the university he was just a face in the crowd.

Again he was waiting outside leaning casually against a wall, his eyes darting from female to female until he found his match. He was determined to coax this girl back to his house and he had been thinking about different scenarios he could put into place to get this girl with him. To be honest he rather enjoyed his planning stages of attack, it made the feast much more appetising.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 6 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!