Welcoming New Users: A Guide » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » The Old Multiverse » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

A COLLECTION OF DISCORD

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

The general community forum — the Main Lobby is where announcements can be made, games can be played, and stories you can trade!

A COLLECTION OF DISCORD

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:00 pm

In this thread, we will compile a list of Discord servers which sustain active role-playing communities.

The Big List of RP Discord

Please add your own below! +0.25 INK per server over 10 members.
Alvin Toffler wrote:The illiterates of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 14 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver

Re: A COLLECTION OF DISCORD

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby LawOfTheLand on Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:51 pm

Are we talking about Discord servers that contain roleplaying communities, or merely joined at the hip to a community that does a bunch of its fooling around elsewhere?

Speaking of fooling around, I take it that RP servers that allow NSFW content are not to be included on this list.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

LawOfTheLand
Member for 11 years
Beta Tester Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Donated! Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Bug Hunter Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Recruiter Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Salesman Concierge Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby Revenant Sorrow on Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:52 pm

I'm not sure how many members it has (and I currently don't have the time to check), but there's 'The RP Pub' by LookingAtPerks, which is kind of an unofficial secondary RPG Discord. It originally (pun not intended) was only for people involved in Astrius, but grew to be more after that one time the official Discord was down. https://discord.gg/gHmS3zF

(Add the INK for this one to LookingAtPerks' account please, since it's his Discord...)

Do Discords for roleplay in MMORPGs also count? I know a few of those too, but will wait for a confirmation.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

Revenant Sorrow
Member for 1 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Author Promethean World Builder Conversationalist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Group Theory Lifegiver

Tips: 0.50 INK Postby Kaluah on Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:56 pm

I'm guessing just linking this: https://disboard.org/servers/tag/rp
doesn't count towards getting INK per active server ;p

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.50 INK in return for their work.

Kaluah
Member for 1 years
Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby Revenant Sorrow on Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:08 pm

That... is a surprisingly good idea Kaluah...

Revenant Sorrow
Member for 1 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Author Promethean World Builder Conversationalist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Group Theory Lifegiver

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby Kaluah on Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:09 pm

'surprisingly?'

I feel insulted somehow

Kaluah
Member for 1 years
Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby ColeMaibara on Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:05 pm

This is my tabletop RPG focused server: https://discord.gg/yVWSVfJ

It's also home to lots of shitposting, memes, and advice on tabletop gaming/creating tabletop characters. Feel free to drop by.

ColeMaibara
Coder
Member for 7 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Beta Tester Storyteller Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Person of Interest Group Theory Helmsman Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Cult Leader Greeter Visual Appeal Salesman Property Buyer Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!