Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

Colleges of Magic

Colleges of Magic

a part of “Colleges of Magic”, a fictional universe by Blazin Beard.

Students will learn to channel the mighty and turbulent winds of magic where the path to greatness is littered with duels, drama, and the cynical eyes of instructors. Surviving is easy, thriving now that is the challenge at the College of Magic.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Colleges of Magic”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Colleges of Magic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazin Beard on Sat May 21, 2011 6:15 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Colleges of Magic"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Nail: "guru sir, we have another traveler from earth!"
Super Kami Guru: "oh tell me you didn't let him inside..."
Gohan:"Hello mr. guru"
Super Kami Guru: "Oh god damnit!!!"
Gohan: "Mr. Guru, sir, my friend Krillin told me that you could help us by touching me."
Super Kami Guru: "Do I look Catholic to you?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blazin Beard
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Colleges of Magic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazin Beard on Sat May 21, 2011 7:21 pm

I should have placed this in the intro, but this is medieval time period.

So Violentious, while I do think your overall character is fine. If you would change the emo, rock music, and all modern day era things than it will be fine.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blazin Beard
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Violentious on Sat May 21, 2011 7:42 pm

Okay.

Violentious
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Sat May 21, 2011 8:04 pm

Hi, I put a picture in my description, just letting you know so you can better understand Jamie's appearance-

Oh, hi, Violentious! =D Fancy meeting you here.

Lurelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby promiseofLove on Sat May 21, 2011 8:07 pm

I would like to join. :]
Would it be okay if I added a picture?
If so, Anime or Real?

promiseofLove
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Violentious on Sat May 21, 2011 8:14 pm

Hola Lurelle!

Violentious
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazin Beard on Sat May 21, 2011 8:14 pm

Feel free to add a picture. I dont mind if its anime or real which ever captures what you want in your character. I try to leave it as open to personal tweaking as possible.

Blazin Beard
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby promiseofLove on Sat May 21, 2011 8:16 pm

Mmkay.
Thank you very much.

promiseofLove
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincetheRipper on Sat May 21, 2011 9:58 pm

I shall make a character, a student of shadow, and i was wondering, does the intsructors have like, specific lessons and applications of the magic to teach?

PrincetheRipper
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazin Beard on Sat May 21, 2011 10:13 pm

Yes. I will make specific lessons for a spell including small demonstrations on how it works. How you use it though is up to your creativity. Each lore will have a different instructor with different spells and lessons.

Blazin Beard
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zolzol on Sat May 21, 2011 10:28 pm

I submitted a rough character! Now that I read it's the midevil time period I will change a couple things there...but yeah , woooo.
A deus of lacuna inter philologus letalis

zolzol
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazin Beard on Sat May 21, 2011 10:52 pm

zolzol, I read your character and when I say lore of Heaven, I mean more astronomy. Think more of... Sky magic such as lightning, comets, etc.

I am only saying this because you seem to wish to do a holy mage, and I think that would be better as a Lore of Light.

Blazin Beard
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zolzol on Sat May 21, 2011 11:01 pm

Oh. Well then ill switch his character around some more. I'll still stick to the heaven one but yeah , definetly gotta make some changes to the character.

zolzol
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazin Beard on Sat May 21, 2011 11:14 pm

Yea the Russia and Canada thing threw me off...

Heaven is a good lore, but just tell me when your all done, and ill take another look.

Blazin Beard
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zolzol on Sat May 21, 2011 11:21 pm

There we go , a more polished character profile. Much more 'midevil-y' and such. I am personally looking forward to solving all of Alexs problems vis-a-vis lighting and meteors.

zolzol
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazin Beard on Sat May 21, 2011 11:29 pm

Alright accepted, lol yes lightning is one of my favorites too.

Blazin Beard
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zolzol on Sat May 21, 2011 11:34 pm

Yep! Thats how Alex is gonna roll. Cant find paper to right with? Lighting to carve the words in to stone. Clouds in the way of the sun? Meteor to clear the clouds away AND make a new hole in the ground for a pool! Being attacked? Electrical fist to the face!

Truly this magic will get along SPLENDIDLY with Alex.

zolzol
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Derek Smith on Sun May 22, 2011 12:45 am

I suddenly have images of massive collateral damage in my mind, anyways glad to meet y'all.

Derek Smith
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zolzol on Sun May 22, 2011 1:05 am

You gotta admit tho , summoning a meteorite would be AWESOME. For the fact that you could use said 'stone from the heavens' to make say , a holy training sword to give as a gift to our little groups only priest. A rather nice gift for a child from a god fearing poor family to give to a upper class palidan in training.

zolzol
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Sun May 22, 2011 1:06 am

That sucks though, Jamie doesn't know any spells yet. So while you guys are discussing holy meteorite paladins, she'll be going =_= ...

Lurelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!