Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Colors of the Rainbow

Colors of the Rainbow

a part of “Colors of the Rainbow”, a fictional universe by forgivingSufferer.

When the old ruler of this world is finally succeeded by the heir, the test of their power now lies within the chance of them either handling the uprising lowers, holding tightly onto power, or maybe even showing a change of heart? No one knows yet.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Colors of the Rainbow”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Colors of the Rainbow

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forgivingSufferer on Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:22 pm

Q: How does this RP actually start off? I'm just curious because it'll probably make it easier for to decide on a job.

A: The RP will probably start off at evening and start by introducing the actual plot of the entire roleplay and the role of the leader+objective. I've already started on a beginning post and, if you haven't seen the word count limit, it will in fact be 3100 words or more because of me probably not having enough to give 500 words only in the very start of this roleplay. As for how to decide on a job is more a less based more off of your character's personality type as well as class.

Q: If their world like Earth just to clarify? I mean do these people casually work in shops like cafes and book stores etc? Or are their jobs more like that of a royal system or something where there's a leader and the grunts or servants etc.

A: Yes, this is in fact like Earth with the exception of having two moons instead of one. People do in fact work in the cafes and book stores like regular people and can either be a cashier or some specific job inside of the store itself. For example: if you worked at a cafe you could either be a cashier, a baked goods maker, a coffee brewer, or even just a general manager. Each store, depending on what it is and their hours may also include a day AND night shift from +12 hours of service that extends into the evening. The jobs themselves are not based solely off of the royal system, but it does in fact have a big influence on how much more likely that someone is to get a job.

Q: Are there certain jobs the different classes can and can't do? Are there specific jobs certain classes mostly do?

A: Jobs are based on both skill and class, not specifically one or the other. A lot of the time, the higher classes will obviously be able to get the best of jobs, usually ones that also include power within them i.e. one of the spirited characters is a police officer and the gifted have jobs that reflect managing those below them. I could see the lowest down either having a hard time getting a job or not being able to get one at all depending on the odds of their skills and their class in consideration. I'm going to use one that is in this sort of position played by uki, named Eidel. Eidel is one of the Necromantics, and she is highly capable of being a skilled guard. Even though she has high skill though, it's as if her being a necromantic took away 50% of her skill appreciation in order to weigh out for her being such a low caste. If she were to get a job, the ones more likely to hire her would have to be a possible natural or lower, for the highers will not want such a low caste serving them in a position that may be powerful.

Q: What classes usually have powers?

A: /Any/ class is capable of having powers, but those that are most common in having them are obviously the gifted and clairvoyants. The Glossos also are known for sometimes having powers relative to communicating with animals or of the like, but no other classes are specifically set in a certain category of how they said have a power. its not unheard of to hear a freak or a natural having a power, its just not as common as those classes listed.

Response to: "I'd also like to suggest possibly messaging those who have rarely posted in the forum lately in case they're dead or dropped the RP. It'll just suck if we finally start and one person never posts and they've actually been inactive for like a week already."

I have done so at the moment and am waiting for those that have been inactive to respond. queenofspades is currently still active and fine but i havent heard from mori or huntress yet

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

forgivingSufferer
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AppleSauce on Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:46 am

Wow you trooper you! ;u;
-salutes-
Thanks for covering all that. Makes more sense now. I had forgotten about their racial abilities or what ever you might like to call them. And thanks again!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AppleSauce
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Streamwatcher Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest Beta Tester World Builder Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forgivingSufferer on Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:17 pm

Applesauce is a cutie btw

forgivingSufferer
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forgivingSufferer on Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:14 pm

If I am not on at the usual time tomorrow it is because i am giving blood before the end of school and am very nervous. hopefully i dont pass out or flip my shit, so.... wish me luck and ill see you then if i dont feel like dick!

forgivingSufferer
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AppleSauce on Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:37 am

Oh you~ c//:
That's fine! Such a wonderful thing for you to do. Don't worry it doesn't hurt, just don't look! Haha. I used to give people blood tests but I could never watch myself get one. Good luck c:

AppleSauce
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Streamwatcher Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest Beta Tester World Builder Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forgivingSufferer on Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:50 pm

I attempted to give blood but they wouldnt let me because of the most idiotic thing

in the past year i self harmed so i cant give blood till its been a year since

i wont let that alter my mood though or make me upset because i at least tried.

forgivingSufferer
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenofSpades on Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:21 pm

~It's about time that I did this my goodness!~
~Haru's 'job' has already been made to be the ruler's clairvoyant! :)~
~I would also like to make Chikuma (Chi) to be Heated Subject's cashier for daytime!~
~Thank you~

QueenofSpades
Member for 8 years
Author Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forgivingSufferer on Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:23 pm

Thank you queenofspades

forgivingSufferer
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forgivingSufferer on Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:20 pm

I am sorry to inform you all that the Mero, the roleplayer of Eidel Raewulf is no longer involved in the roleplay and have been inactive since February. We now have an open necromantics spot that either will be filled or I shall make an available character for anyone to take freely. I do hope i will not have to do the same with Mori and I am still trying to contact them as they have been more recently active.

forgivingSufferer
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AppleSauce on Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:40 am

Hey I don't mind taking the open Necromantic spot.
As for if another spot opens up due to inactivity; I think we should start anyway. As long as we have a character in each class it will be fine. We can advertise that the RP has started but is still accepting characters who wish to join. c:Just a though before others start giving up on the RP. I'll never give up on it!

Also good on you for trying! You were kind enough to offer your blood and they denied you for a stupid reason really. But, these things happen. I look forward to the start of the RP!

AppleSauce
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forgivingSufferer on Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:08 pm

Aw you dont have to silly. thats a good idea with starting even if theyre gone too. At this rate we shall start by next week hopefully

forgivingSufferer
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hrh gwen on Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:15 pm

Honestly we should start ASAP. Everyone will see how much fun we are having and come back. Besides its already feels like we've been waiting forever.

hrh gwen
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forgivingSufferer on Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:30 pm

Realistically, I can start the roleplay /now/ if you really DID want to start it asap, but i dont know how often at this point in time i will be able to keep up with responses for the roleplay via when I am in school because I live on the WEST COAST which means that the others that live on the east coast cant have as much opportunity to rp with me if i dont try my hardest to roleplay also when i am in school too o_o'' if you want that i can figure out a way to do so, but for the time being i wanted to make sure everything that was wanted is done and set up first, but i can rush to finish it today and start today too. I'm a bit sick right now so it may take a bit of time, but thats okay.

forgivingSufferer
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hrh gwen on Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:11 pm

I don't need it today, but maybe this weekend. Cephalopawed and I are going on spring break next week, so I would really like to do this then. And I totally understand that school can be an issue, I have it too, and accessing this on my phone is a challenge. I don't want to rush you though.

hrh gwen
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forgivingSufferer on Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:46 pm

It's fine, I'm just one person is all and im trying to make this as perfect as i can manage. I can start it this weekend and i have break this coming week, and most of the time i will be home or getting hours for my senior project (yay for being a senior) which shouldnt be too long or take too many days of break to do? I will try to do things online as i do the hours as i do need to take notes and also record the hours that i do things.
I will start this fricken roleplay as soon as i can even if it kills me

forgivingSufferer
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hrh gwen on Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:24 am

Are we starting today? I'm sorry to be a bother but I am very exited for this.

hrh gwen
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forgivingSufferer on Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:34 pm

i shall attempt to get the start-off posted today, then i shall probably end up introducing my characters at said time afterwards. thus you may do the same and start interacting as much as you want. mind the word count too please haha

forgivingSufferer
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hrh gwen on Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:41 pm

Okay I'm not exactly sure how to do this, but I will post something with Hattie that will start her and Josephine off.

hrh gwen
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hrh gwen on Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:57 pm

Okay I made a post, it's...existent. I'm still not sure exactly how to use this website

hrh gwen
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forgivingSufferer on Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:40 pm

well you were supposed to wait for the first post but =v=''

forgivingSufferer
Member for 8 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!