Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Come forth whoever may

a topic in Battle Arena, a part of the RPG forum.

A bloody repository for combat. Get your adrenaline fix here: start a fight, find a sparring partner, train, or just spend your time studying older matches. Don't forget to record the results of your fights in the Hall of Records!

Come forth whoever may

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Plague on Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:27 am

I issue a challenge to a more advanced fighter. I know this is out of the blue as I am a new member, however, I promise a good bout. I have some simple rules, these should not hinder us at all...

Rules:
Fight to the best of your character's and your imagination's ability
I ask that you keep the damage or connection up to the person's next post whether it connects or not. (I am not sure which style that is, I know Orthodox and Non orthodox, not the 'open or closed' style.)
If you know the above, then this will be an Orthodox battle.
Post when ready, if you wish for me to create the setting, I shall do so upon request.
Let's have some fun

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Plague
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drake Tancer on Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:08 pm

OOC: Heh, i'll take you on, With Tancer.
You create the setting. Though I can only post usualy once a day, unless you catch me at around this time.
Feel free to MSN message me.
"I smash my head against the wall
Dark moments, go go!
I got a pain, and no one knows
It's so wicked in every way" - The fair sex

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Drake Tancer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Plague on Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:38 pm

OOC: I thank you for joining the battle. I hope, what occurs in character stays in character, and as fighters and writters, we keep a respectful relationship.

"And so it fell, snow from the sky. Blue swhirls of magenta tints that layed like blankets of cold ice. Tseng had been standing for quite some time, the sky quickly turning dark, soon only the moon will cast its rays of moonlight to the planet, engulfing it in its rich light. The place where he stood, the broken marble grounds, that were lifted off the foundation, the broken pillars of ivory that now layed scattered from the incident. His mako green eyes wandered around, the breath he breathed would stagnate as he heard sounds. He was dressed in a fine Blue Suit, the Turk suit issued to all members of Shin-ra's Higher Up personale. His long black hair flowed about as the cool winds rushed over him, and then unshelving his red crimson tie. As the wind stopped, he pulled out his hands from their warm pockets and he tightend his tie and placed it neatly back into the Turk jacket. Tseng started to roam about the rubble of crumbling cement.

"I remember the years when you stood strong, stood solid against anything...And now, your a memory, nothing but a memory...But we had some good times my friend, we spent a good amount of time together. It is a shame we must depart this day, but we must continue to be who we are..."

Tseng silently spoke to himself, starring at the crevices of the broken ground. Around him, everything was destroyed, this place was once the home of Shin-ra Inc. Now, a frozen and broken memory in time. He scrapped the snow around a covered sign, uncovering the Shin-ra logo. He smilled at the nastalgic memory of first coming here as a young adolescent. He had such a vibrant soul, nothing was too much for Tseng Katera, Leader of the Turks. But so many things had happend, so many memories and so many deaths. Elena, his love lost forever...and he too made changes. In a human life, no one could look as young as he could, he was reaching 60, however, he looked 20ish. The mako intervals he took kept him alive, kept his youth beautified. Not only was it the Mako, but it was also his ancestry. Tseng flipped the hair that was blowing back behind him.

"It's a cold night, and a long one at that...""

Plague
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drake Tancer on Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:17 am

(Eh? That thought never crossed my mind. Forgive me if I'm not up to par with your writing, I just hope my idea's are. Heh, Snow, This is gonna suck for Tancer.)

The purple haired theif had been going through this site for about 20 minutes or so now. His pace was almost frantic, All he had on was his dark leather trench coat. No shirt, no scarf, His coat wasn't even buttoned ot tied. To say the least, He was cold.
He rubbed his hands feverishly, Not even noticing the man he had stumbled into plain view.
"What the devil, You'ed think these assholes would have left something!" Tancer commented on all those memories held dear by Tseng when he commented on this place.
Out of fustration on coming up empty handed and managing to go numb in the same night, He kicked a rock.
The small peice of debree sailed in the moon light to strike a much larger, free standing wall. The wall promptly fell with a loud crashing, sending up a plume of dust and rubble.
"Eh, Noone cares about this place." Tancer stated cockily, unaware of the person only a few fet from him, definatly in hearing range.

Drake Tancer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Plague on Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:58 am

OOC: Excuse my late reply, I did not mean to keep you waiting. I try to keep my weekends free to recharge my social life.

"Tseng's mako eyes starred abruptly to the corner. A foul smell had entered the air as he looked by his right side. Out of the corner of his eye he had heard a man pass by, kicking the rubble beneath his feet as if it was nothing but mere dirt, then the crashing of a side wall which Tseng had touched only a few moments before to remfamiliarize that old nastalgic feeling.

""Eh, Noone cares about this place."" The one had shown himself. An unclothed looking figure, who seemed to be 'dusting' the place for any valuables.

"What a disgusting site to see in Midgar, hoodlums still roamed this area. No wonder it was as putrid as it seemed," Tseng said.

However, he did not very much enjoy the speech the man had said. Tseng had shown himself in the tweaking of the moonlight.

"What a foul stench. Its like you never bathed before. A common thief, get out of here before my anger takes the best of me..." Tseng had said.

He flipped the corner of his jacket revealing a long Katana sheath. The mere gesture would not frighten the man off so easily. His eyes watched the stranger for any signs of retreat.

"Did you not hear me? I said begone, your stench is desicrating this area that you stand...""

Plague
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drake Tancer on Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:13 pm

Tancer gave th man a puzzled look, Removing any purple hair that obstructed his veiw.
"What the dvil now, Who are you!" The nerve of people to appear out of nowhere and insult somebody.
"I'm desicrating this trash heap? Right, I bet you're king of it, Well I'll be off Your royal dickness, I've found more at a whorehouse, All of which have smelled better then this rathole." When he was done insulting the place he turned to leave.

The sword didn't even phase him, He assumed that the man was ot going to do a thing, Just talking tough or foolish. The thief, Whom bathed every day, Took in a deep, chilling breath.
"Damn, It's cold!" he exclaimed, The weather taking priority in his mind.

Drake Tancer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Plague on Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:14 pm

Tseng stood motionless, the taunts of the thief were useless. However, its not the time for him to be caught up in petty arguments. He looked to the the slangy person. His eyes lit up like green fires.

"Cold you say? Allow me to warm you up a little bit then..."

Tseng kneeled towards the frost bitten, cold ground. The white snow around him soon began to melt away from the sides. Tseng's body was crouched, his head lowered, his raven hair over his face, and his body started to slowly glow an ominous red. Soon, body bursting into violent flames. He looked back up at the figure, the air around them, the heat generated by his body had exceeded over the enviroment. Ice turned to slick water on the broken pavement, and it had become very humid. The green orbs in which his eyes had been turned to a bright firey flame. He stood up and drew his blade, Chain.

"Despicable creature of the night. I challenge you for the Pride of the Turks. How dare you say such things to me with such an attitude!"

Tseng's flame began to whip about violently. Snow that had covered nearby areas as thick as ice had melted away, even the cement concentrated around him was starting to liquify. After unsheathing his sword, he did not hesitate to move. Like the wind, he had vanished expelling such a hasteful force he was behind his target. The fire from Tseng's body englufing the area and then the sword's edge thrusting towards his opponet's chest.

Plague
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drake Tancer on Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:32 pm

(I can not continue to RP, My life has suddenly become very hectic. Sorry for taking your time.))

Drake Tancer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Plague on Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:10 pm

Tancer, I thank you for the battle. And I hope it becomes less hectic in the future. I hope all things go well with you as well with your future endeavors.

I beleive since Tancer can not continue the fight, and I dislike disqualifications. I recomend a draw.

Plague
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.