Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

Coming Home To You

Coming Home To You

a part of “Coming Home To You”, a fictional universe by girlwt.

What happens when you come home after your tour of duty? Are you the same person that left? Do your loved ones recognize the person you are? Are things the same at home?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Coming Home To You”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Coming Home To You

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby girlwt on Sun May 04, 2014 11:17 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Coming Home To You"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
There is a sacredness in tears....They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition and of unspeakable love.

Washington Irving

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

girlwt
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Re: Coming Home To You

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenPegg on Mon May 05, 2014 2:22 am

I'd like to reserve the Boyfriend and in my case, it's Where The Wild Things Are.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GreenPegg
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby synnfull on Mon May 05, 2014 2:36 am

sorry it double posted my post to this so if this could be deleted that would be ok
Last edited by synnfull on Mon May 05, 2014 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

synnfull
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby synnfull on Mon May 05, 2014 2:40 am

i would like to reserve the spot of the soldier boy please.

i honestly love the idea of this roleplay because i was in the army myself and going overseas did change me alot and i was asked if i was the same person once i came back because the thing you see and the things that happen it's pretty hard to not get changed by it.

synnfull
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Mon May 05, 2014 5:23 am

May I take the girlfriend, please?
I would have to say... Beauty and the Beast for me. :)
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby girlwt on Mon May 05, 2014 8:38 am

Reserved for you green and synn,

Reserved for you Horsey

Thanks guys

girlwt
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourbunnyboo2 on Mon May 05, 2014 2:36 pm

Could I reserve wife1? And for me it's I love you this much.

yourbunnyboo2
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby girlwt on Mon May 05, 2014 6:07 pm

Okay got your reservation yourbunnyboo

Guys I am giving 3 days to finish characters, if you give me a WIP I can make it day longer for you to finish. I have not even started mine, so I am going to be lenient on this

girlwt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby synnfull on Mon May 05, 2014 11:16 pm

awwwww we have to wait 3 whole days :(

synnfull
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby girlwt on Tue May 06, 2014 9:42 pm

Synn as soon as I can get my character finished I would love to talk some plot ideas with you. I am just trying to catch up elsewhere too.

girlwt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Wed May 07, 2014 1:46 pm

May I reserve Wife 2 and Husband 1?

My favorite book was Jane Eyre. It had pictures and was not as complex as the original.

chanelindistress
Member for 8 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby girlwt on Wed May 07, 2014 8:05 pm

Sure

And that is cool, I read Shakespearean comic books when I was young. One of my teachers had a set and I absolutely loved them. My parents are also English teachers, so loving literature like that was a given for me.

So we need one more character right ( I am guessing as I didn't look at the list)

As per opening posts, do you guys want to do the whole ceremony, hugs and kisses part, or do you want to move on to your already home, and we are getting everyone together at like a bbq or something to gain more interaction. Any other suggestions would be appreciated too.

girlwt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Wed May 07, 2014 8:08 pm

Yeah, we need one more guy (he's the husband to my girl)

Either way we begin the roleplay, I am fine with it. I would, however, be definitely alright with the having a barbecue idea mainly because my girl and a friend runs a catering company, so she would definitely have fun making food and such.

chanelindistress
Member for 8 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby girlwt on Wed May 07, 2014 10:45 pm

Ok this is me not playing attention

Girl2 I realized that I already accepted your character with the name Elizabeth...and that is what I was going to name my character. I am going to change it to Eliza instead but if her nickname is Lizzie would that be confusing.

girlwt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Fri May 09, 2014 10:45 am

@girlwt, then Eliza can have the Liz and Lizzie. Truthfully, I just added that because you know, husbands and fathers feel special sometimes and want to have their own nicknames to call the girl. But that's fine. Elle and Ellie are her real nicknames if you want Lizzie

I'll have my male done some time tonight or tomorrow morning. I am getting ready and packing to get home. I am leaving campus since it's the end of the year

chanelindistress
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby girlwt on Sat May 10, 2014 11:21 am

Guys that is just a general setting for the afternoon, but I wanted to get it up before anyone starting posting.

Take you time there is no rush, and have fun

Thanks for joining in by the way, if you need extra time to do characters jump in when you can.

Collaborate with your partner, so you guys are on the same page and everything.

girlwt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Tue May 13, 2014 9:23 am

Is @yourbunnyboo still playing the first wife? Cuz that is whats stopping me from making this husband

chanelindistress
Member for 8 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!