Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Coming Out: The Stories

a part of “Coming Out: The Stories”, a fictional universe by ClaudiiBear.

This will be a year unlike any other for these eight teenagers. When secrets come out, will things turn out for the better? (TWO spots open!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Coming Out: The Stories”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ClaudiiBear on Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:24 am

Hiya Lovelies!

So this the place for Reservations. As stated on the Introductory page, all reservations will last for a maximum of 48 hours unless you request an extension. I do understand that things come up, but I would like to start as soon as possible. I will have threads up for Relationships and Class Schedules, so just be aware that that is coming, and base the age of your character off of the grade you would like he or she to be in. If you have any further questions feel free to pm me.

--Claudi
"I've always been misinterpreted. You know, I could dress in a clown costume and laugh with the happy people but they'd still say I'm a dark personality."

~Tim Burton

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ClaudiiBear
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Coming Out: The Stories

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:50 pm

I would love to Reserve Girl Three. Face Claim unknown for the time being as well as the hex code.
I love Rick Riordan and his entire Percy Jackson Series. I also like the Kane Series. He is just a great writer. I can have her up soon and when I finish her, I will think about taking her brother. Actually. Let me just reserve Boy One while I am at it. Makes it easier to play the siblings. xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ClaudiiBear on Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:07 pm

Simple_Imperfections wrote:I would love to Reserve Girl Three. Face Claim unknown for the time being as well as the hex code.
I love Rick Riordan and his entire Percy Jackson Series. I also like the Kane Series. He is just a great writer. I can have her up soon and when I finish her, I will think about taking her brother. Actually. Let me just reserve Boy One while I am at it. Makes it easier to play the siblings. xD

Both are reserved for you, :)

ClaudiiBear
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:25 pm

I'd love to reserve girl one! Face claim Gabriella Wilde.
I'd say my favourite author is Emily Bronte, and my favourite book is Wuthering Heights
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ClaudiiBear on Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:57 pm

Horseygirl wrote:I'd love to reserve girl one! Face claim Gabriella Wilde.
I'd say my favourite author is Emily Bronte, and my favourite book is Wuthering Heights

Reserved for you :) Ahh, I adore Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights is a classic that all should read. :)

ClaudiiBear
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:31 pm

Well damn XD, I w=had wanted boy One, as I can play a rather possessive character. I'm guessing you have boy Two?

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ClaudiiBear on Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:49 pm

InakoUchiha wrote:Well damn XD, I w=had wanted boy One, as I can play a rather possessive character. I'm guessing you have boy Two?

I do play Boy Two, yes, Hehh. You could possibly talk to Simple_Imperfections about that, no character sheet has yet been sent in for Boy One. Also, really the characters can become more what you want then just what is on the Introductory page, so, if you feel like one of the other male characters could have a possessive side have at it :)

ClaudiiBear
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:09 am

I need a new roleplay. I might go in for Boy 5 with FC of Colin Ford.

Favourite Author probably... Dunno, haven't read alot of books recently, but I'm currently reading the Maze Runner series by James Dashner, great books, btw. xD

Those are probably my favourite books by him, only ones I have read so... obviously. Do those count? xD

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ClaudiiBear on Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:53 am

The-Calenator wrote:I need a new roleplay. I might go in for Boy 5 with FC of Colin Ford.

Favourite Author probably... Dunno, haven't read alot of books recently, but I'm currently reading the Maze Runner series by James Dashner, great books, btw. xD

Those are probably my favourite books by him, only ones I have read so... obviously. Do those count? xD

Hehh. Yes, it does count. Alright, wonderful then, he is Reserved. :)

ClaudiiBear
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ClaudiiBear on Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:02 am

Lovelies,
Just a quick note--
I will be posting the Relations thread just as soon as we get a few more characters in, I haven't forgotten about this roleplay, no worries. :) I'll be sure to message all of you when the thread is up so you can begin talking to the others about your relationship with them. Feel free to create as much drama as you'd like, that is the point of this, no? Also, if any of you know of someone who may be interested in this roleplay, please let them know! I'd like to try and have all spots filled by tomorrow evening. If not, I will take on another role if necessary to help out.

--Claudi

ClaudiiBear
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:50 am

-Raises hand- Um... question. I might have skipped over this, but how is Boy 5 jealous of Boy 1, exactly? Like his relationship with Girl 1 or Boy 2? Or whatever. I dunno. xD

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ClaudiiBear on Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:53 am

Basically, because Boy One is friends with Girl Three whom your character likes. But there aren't many people showing an interest in this roleplay at this point so I don't know if we'll be able to start it or not.

ClaudiiBear
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anraee on Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:02 am

Hai! Can I reserve girl 2 please? My favorite author... James Patterson! My favorite book? Chica-Chica Boom Boom! I think I spelled it wrong but oh well! I want to use Elle Fanning as the face claim!
"You know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." — Dr. Seuss
"If a thing loves, it is infinite." — William Blake
"Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down." — Oprah Winfrey

Anraee
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ClaudiiBear on Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:05 pm

Anraee wrote:Hai! Can I reserve girl 2 please? My favorite author... James Patterson! My favorite book? Chica-Chica Boom Boom! I think I spelled it wrong but oh well! I want to use Elle Fanning as the face claim!

Yes, she is reserved for you. :)

ClaudiiBear
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oddly8Heroic on Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:28 pm

May I reserve Boy 4 please? I don't really have a favorite author so to speak... but one of my preferred authors - I guess you could say, lol - is Clive Barker. And my favorite book would have to be "The Hellbound Heart". Unless graphic novelists also count? Then Alan Moore is right up there too, and his work in Watchmen is my favorite.

Could I use Logan Lerman as the FC?

Oddly8Heroic
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ClaudiiBear on Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:20 am

Oddly8Heroic wrote:May I reserve Boy 4 please? I don't really have a favorite author so to speak... but one of my preferred authors - I guess you could say, lol - is Clive Barker. And my favorite book would have to be "The Hellbound Heart". Unless graphic novelists also count? Then Alan Moore is right up there too, and his work in Watchmen is my favorite.

Could I use Logan Lerman as the FC?

He is reserved for you, yes. :) Logan Lerman is fine!

ClaudiiBear
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!