Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) » A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon »

Players Wanted: Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ูฉ( ยด๏ฝฅัˆ๏ฝฅ)ูˆ » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] »

Community Projects

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

The general community forum โ€” the Main Lobby is where announcements can be made, games can be played, and stories you can trade!

Community Projects

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tiko on Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:21 pm

This thread is for proposing, discussing, and organizing some community projects to help around the site. These projects can be anything so long as their purpose is to improve upon the site, or to generate site-wide activity.

The rules of this thread are simple. Stay on topic, and if you reject someone elses idea for whatever reason, you must provide an alternative idea of your own.

No: "Your idea is bad, it won't ever work."
Yes: "I don't think that idea would work because [insert reason here]. What if we tried this instead? [Insert counter idea here]."

This thread is a place to birth ideas, and I don't want to see it become an idea graveyard. Everyone posting in this thread is required to participate in the creation process as well.
I've moved on. If anyone stumbles on any of my old roleplays or wants to hit me up for nostalgia sake, feel free to shoot me an e-mail me at RPGTiko@gmail.com or hit me up on http://www.storytellerscircle.com. Good luck RolePlaygateway.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tiko
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Cult Leader Hordemaster Tipworthy

Re: Community Projects

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tiko on Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:21 pm

I'll start us off with a few ideas of my own. Please feel free to comment or embellish on any of them.

1) Site-wide survey. I think it would be a fun idea to put together a survey to get a feel for the general attitude of our current userbase, and what they would most like to see focused on in regards to community growth.

2) Welcome Desk Recruitment Drive. A lot of times new users show up, post once and then leave again. I think it would be great to make it a goal that every new arrival is paired up with an RP to join. This is a great project for non-staff volunteers because there's no shortage of GMs and RPs on our site looking for new players, and it benefits everyone. It also speaks well of our community if our users take the time to offer a welcoming hand to the new arrivals.

3) Volunteer based chat monitoring system. I know there's been some continued instances of rule violations and general disrespect in the chatroom when there's no staff around to keep an eye on it. Getting some non-staff volunteers to anonymously keep an eye on chat and log rule infractions for the staff would help spread the work-load and ensure that users aren't exploiting the absence of mods to break the rules.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tiko
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Cult Leader Hordemaster Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tristan_cross on Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:58 pm

I agree with the Welcome Desk Drive and Volunteer Monitors in the Chat, but the Survey... wouldn't it be better to use that to determine where Staff/Volunteers are needed the most? As well as what the community wants/needs done to help?

I'm in no way putting down the idea of a site-wide survey, I'm just suggesting alternative surveys to go along with it.

Tristan_cross
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Group Theory Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tiko on Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:28 am

Could you clarify a bit on what you mean? Not entirely sure I'm following.

Tiko
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dealing with it on Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:02 pm

How about (optional) expanded profiles? Sometimes I'd like to know more about a person than their date of birth and when they started roleplaying. It would certainly generate some activity and a sense of community to have some personal information available.

dealing with it
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years
Contributor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Greeter Beta Tester Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tiko on Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:03 am

Unfortunately anything that requires actual coding isn't on the table at the current point in time. I would recommend shooting that idea over to the feedback forum though, so that it's in there the next time Remaeus starts adding new features. I personally would love more customizable profiles.

Tiko
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Durandal on Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:15 pm

I like the idea of the survey, especially as it would allow quicker user input as to how they think the site could be improved rather than waiting for an update. Would this survey be conducted through chat or some other method?

As to the other two points, chat monitoring should definitely be done just to make sure things don't get out of hand. The recruitment drive could work but the pairing would need to be with a willing partner, requiring more coordination between volunteers and non-volunteers. It could work, though.

Finally, maybe we could get some sort of petition together to allow others to help Remaeus with coding, though seeing how protective he is of the site, that might not work.
"It is not the substance of our thoughts nor the merit of our actions that shape our legacy but the paths of others that have touched our life."

Durandal
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nihilist on Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:15 am

I always had the idea to create some sort of incentive to keep a user returning to an RP actively. I've created many, many Roleplays that have been killed off by a player that simply disappears. I don't know how, but maybe some sort of reward system to keep people returning and posting? I'm sure that has to do with the actual scripting of the pages, but It was just an idea c:

EDIT: We could also have RP of the day/week/month/year awards? It comes with flair for the profile of the GM and the Players profiles and attracts attention to that RP? It could be used to show newcomers what exactly a good roleplay looks like, and they can take idea from the winning RP for their own c:

Nihilist
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawOfTheLand on Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:49 am

I think we've tried favorite interest check/players wanted for the week programs before. Those kinda were one-woman operations (thanks Vice, wherever you are) and died out for predictable reasons. If you have a favorite RP of the week, now that might be something. Sick of seeing "Merc's of Dermortris" up there every day for two freaking years, especially with the grammatically incorrect apostrophe. Move over and let some active RPs step into the spotlight, you know??

The thing about people that don't post, is it's something every good GM should account for. I believe the site owner called it the "bus factor": How adversely affected would an RP be if a character's player got hit by a bus? If the flow or plot of a story hinges too much on one particular player/character, that's not necessarily bad, but you should work to distribute this burden evenly. This might also work to explain the popularity of post-apocalypse RPs: It's easy for a GM to kill off inactive characters given the savage nature of the setting.

LawOfTheLand
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Beta Tester Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Donated! Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Bug Hunter Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Recruiter Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Salesman Concierge Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Howdy-hey, guys & gals. And particularly Tiko. =]

I like the idea of a Welcome Desk Recruitment Drive. Community has been something that's kept a lot of folks coming back around time and time again, and community starts right away when you log in and make your first post!

A site survey would be interesting. I like the idea of a litmus test of everyone who happens to look around and see what's going on. What I would like to see beyond that, though, is a sense of what sort of changes or direction that would take. What sort of things would be surveyed? Roleplay preferences? What makes someone keep coming back to Roleplaygateway, or to roleplaying in general?

I actually am not super for the idea of chat mod volunteers. I like the idea of everyone keeping each other accountable rather than an anonymous few tallying things in the dark. An atmosphere of "hey, if anyone sees something that they know is against the rules + makes them uncomfortable, please feel free to come to a member of staff" seems like it would get more done rather than "hey, here's a few secret people who are going to be keeping tabs on things."

And as for the Featured Roleplayers Wanted/Interest Checks Of the Week, I am more than down to start that up again. I actually have a weekly notification in Google Cals that pushes it to all my devices every week. :( I have missed you all.

ViceVersus
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:45 pm

I support the site-wide survey. We should start there since there's a lot of support in favor of it.

Edit: As far as the Welcome Desk project goes, we could have GMs submit a link and genre tags of roleplays that they are seeking players for. Then we can compile a list in each field of genre available and post it up as an open source for anybody wandering the Welcome Desk to welcome newcomers. If the newcomer has stated genres that they like, the member can draw upon said list and give suggestions. Maybe there's a less complicated way of doing this, I haven't thought of it yet.
Like a stranger on a grate, or a skylark, or a taper, flying ever upward and knowing of love's satiety. Our dreams beyond the Sun and into the expanse of Night doth sound a quiet hymn.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 10 years
Contributor Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Greeter Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tiko on Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:11 am

Lots of stuff to respond to, and I apologize profusely for vanishing on you all after putting up these threads. As some of you may know, I fell very sick and was in the hospital with diverticulitis. I'm well on the mend now, and have gotten caught up in my school work that piled up while I was sick.

I'm going to respond to everyone's posts, but to avoid a huge wall of text I'll do it in separate posts :P

Nihilist wrote:I always had the idea to create some sort of incentive to keep a user returning to an RP actively. I've created many, many Roleplays that have been killed off by a player that simply disappears.

This is actually one of the biggest complications that RPs run into, and also one of the most avoidable. If you can look at your RP and say that your RP cannot continue without the presence of a specific character, then you're playing Russian Roulette with your RP. There's always going to be a high turn-over rate, and no matter how many steps we put in to discourage drop-outs, they will happen. The strongest approach is to have a contingency plan in place. I'll offer a few examples.

In one RP of mine, Orsa of Terminus, we lost the player of our main villain. He bowed out and left the site for personal reasons. Rather than throw the RP in the trash, we worked out an internal betrayal among the villains, and established that our original villain was betrayed and felled by one of her own who now rose into prominence to take the place of the original villain. A seemingly irreplaceable character, was smoothly transitioned out. Was it ideal? No. Did it leave some unresolved conflicts? Yes. But sometimes players need to leave, and you need to have the flexibility required to approach the problem from 'how can I explain/fix this' rather than 'this is going to ruin my RP'.

Another example that comes to mind was a popular TV series called 'Charmed'. It was about three sisters, witches. The entire premise of the show revolved around the destiny of these three sisters being the Charmed Ones. So what happens when one of your actors decides to bow out? Well the producers had three options. One: Recast the role, Two: End the Show, or Three: Take the story in a new direction.

The former wouldn't have gone over well with fans given that the show had already run for many years, and the character was immensely popular. That left option two and three. They chose three. They killed off the character of the actor who was leaving, and introduced a fourth sister who was given away at birth by their mother. There was more depth into the 'why' of all of this, but that's the gist of it. They made a believable way for the story to continue without destroying their original dynamic of three sisters.

Nihilist wrote:I don't know how, but maybe some sort of reward system to keep people returning and posting? I'm sure that has to do with the actual scripting of the pages, but It was just an idea c:

With all of that said, I'm personally not sure a reward system to keep people returning is the best approach. We want people posting because they WANT to post, not because they're being bribed to post. I personally prefer targeting the root of the problem rather than using band-aids.

I do however think reward systems are a good idea for other reasons, if employed properly. People like to feel appreciated, and they like their hard work to be recognized. Reward systems to highlight player accomplishments, successes, and positive qualities can help nurture a sense of pride.

Much of this can be done by the GM of an individual RP, but I wouldn't be averse to exploring ways to highlight player accomplishments to the entire site. Rewards could be along the lines of featuring their RP or stickying a thread of their choice for a set length of time.

I definitely would be interested in exploring this idea further.

Tiko
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tiko on Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:48 am

ViceVerse wrote:I actually am not super for the idea of chat mod volunteers. I like the idea of everyone keeping each other accountable rather than an anonymous few tallying things in the dark. An atmosphere of "hey, if anyone sees something that they know is against the rules + makes them uncomfortable, please feel free to come to a member of staff" seems like it would get more done rather than "hey, here's a few secret people who are going to be keeping tabs on things."

We actually tried that more generalized approach initially, and it had only short-term success. The revised idea is mostly the same, only it gives certain individuals a sense of expectation and it lets the moderators know which users are routinely keeping an eye out on things to help with communication.

I should note that with this idea, I'm not at all proposing doing away with the initial approach of encouraging ALL users to report problems. The idea of volunteer chat monitors is to add an additional layer and to make organization easier.

I envision it like a park. Anyone who visits the park is more than encouraged to pick up a piece of garbage they see and put it in the trash. Many people do. But sometimes not enough people are doing it, so one individual decides to organize a weekend cleanup and they get volunteers to come and spend a whole day cleaning trash up at the park.

Sometimes that added sense of group purpose and expectation can go a long ways when individuals taking the initiative to do it on their own steam falls short.

The anonymity of it would be to protect them so they don't get blamed if someone does report something - regardless of who reported it.

Tiko
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dashmiel on Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:35 am

VindicatedPurpose wrote:I support the site-wide survey. We should start there since there's a lot of support in favor of it.

Edit: As far as the Welcome Desk project goes, we could have GMs submit a link and genre tags of roleplays that they are seeking players for. Then we can compile a list in each field of genre available and post it up as an open source for anybody wandering the Welcome Desk to welcome newcomers. If the newcomer has stated genres that they like, the member can draw upon said list and give suggestions. Maybe there's a less complicated way of doing this, I haven't thought of it yet.

I like this idea and have given it some thought today, and came up with a slight twist on it's implementation.

Rather than have GMs simply submit links and genre tags, I propose merging it with a system like ViceVersus' featured RolePlayer's wanted activity. But rather than weekly, it would simply be an ongoing thing that's community driven with any number of volunteers trawling the RolePlayer's wanted forum for threads that meet similar criteria to those sought for in the aforementioned weekly features and sorting them by genre.

These threads would then be listed in a stickied post on the Welcome Desk, where volunteers greeting new users and new users themselves can use them as a reference to find current RPs that are actively seeking new players.

The list would need to be periodically updated and pruned every so often as well, so it's always relevant.

That's what I have so far. What do you guys think?

Dashmiel
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:28 pm

Man this thread disappeared on me.

I like this idea and have given it some thought today, and came up with a slight twist on it's implementation.

Rather than have GMs simply submit links and genre tags, I propose merging it with a system like ViceVersus' featured RolePlayer's wanted activity. But rather than weekly, it would simply be an ongoing thing that's community driven with any number of volunteers trawling the RolePlayer's wanted forum for threads that meet similar criteria to those sought for in the aforementioned weekly features and sorting them by genre.

I'd say it should be daily to be ongoing and consistent. The issue is that it's a bit difficult to find that kind of volunteer manpower. We should work within our means until a sufficient user base is willing to help keep it going. That's why I wanted to keep it simple. I would also add that once a roleplay fills up, a GM can just message us to remove a roleplay off the list.

These threads would then be listed in a stickied post on the Welcome Desk, where volunteers greeting new users and new users themselves can use them as a reference to find current RPs that are actively seeking new players.

I used to have time to welcome pages of new users on the site, and often I would come upon people who hadn't even read the Newbie Guide which was stickied in that same forum.

The list would need to be periodically updated and pruned every so often as well, so it's always relevant.

Definitely. Like I said above, daily would be a good way of managing it. Or maybe every ---day and ---day.

That's what I have so far. What do you guys think?

The point remains the same, we need to have a reference that can get new roleplayers to roleplays needing new players.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 10 years
Contributor Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Greeter Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:36 am

Hello Everyone!

The lovely Vindicated suggested I come and post some ideas I had on this thread so - here I am! xD

In regards to getting people more involved with the site I think a few things could happen:

1). Start a Logo/Banner Competition
2). Remove the "Top Rated Roleplays" list at the top of the page and replace it with a "Roleplayer's Wanted" and/or "Interest Checks" list.
3). Revamp the site color/graphics.
4). Fundraiser!!
5). Cleaning up The Multiverse and creating a slice-of-Life counterpart!

1). Start a Logo/Banner Competition

There are probably a lot of people on this site who are capable of creating Logo's and Banners in Photoshop, myself included, and after seeing the success of such contest on other sites I really think it could work out great on RPG!

I'm part of a closed Asian Torrent site that every year has a Banner contest. A lot of people will enter and then it's whittled down by two sets of votes, one that gets it down to the top ten, then one that picks the top three winners who will have their banners atop the site for a year. The three banners alternate randomly whenever you load a page on the site.
Now I will admit I'm not active on that site's forum sections usually, but they updated their main page with a huge colorful post about the month-long contest whenever it comes around, and that'll bring people to the forums to participate or vote who usually don't hangout on the forums - like yours truly!
For this site, since there really isn't a home page akin to the one I'm referencing, you guys might want to create a somewhat thin - but still noticeable - alert-banner atop the website alerting people of this contest and bringing them to the forums to participate!

2). Remove the "Top Rated Roleplays" list at the top of the page and replace it with a "Roleplayer's Wanted" and/or "Interest Checks" list.

I understand having the Announcements list up there, even if it isn't updated frequently, but the Top Rated Roleplays section serves little to no purpose. For one it's not updated and secondly who even rates Roleplays on RPG anymore?? But even if people did, listing RPs based on their rating is a kinda crappy idea simply because people who are popular or have a clique of friends on the site will get their RPs rated higher than people who don't know anybody or people who are new. The RPs wouldn't be rated highly because of content as much as they'd be rated highly based on how popular the GM is or how many friends they can get to vote them up, which is so shallow. So yeah, this list is basically wasted space imo and the site would be served much better to have it replaced with a "Roleplayers Wanted" or "Interest Checks" list. I personally think adding BOTH would be great, since the "Your Roleplay Here" thing is just more wasted space at the moment, but at the very least replace the "Top Rated Roleplays" with either of the other two options.

3). Revamp the site color/graphics.

This site hasn't been updated in FOREVER. I barely remember when the logo and site's icon file was updated years ago, but even then the color scheme remained the same. Proposing new color schemes and having people on the site vote between them would be awesome! I'm not in anyway suggesting a complete overhaul, for one that takes too much time/resources, and secondly a lot of us love RP because of the tab-system it uses for Roleplays and would hate to see something like that go.
I'm simply suggesting an update, and you can easily get the users on this site involved on the process via voting and by a fundraiser - which I'll go into more in the next section.

4). Fundraiser!!

This site has had a lot more technical issues over the last few years then it did several years ago when I first found it. The whole login issue and host being offline issue is honestly a pain, and I blame the latter directly for three RPs I was in that had either lasted for a while had real potential at lasting dying when the site was offline for almost a week a month or so ago.
If these issues are the result of not having enough money to afford better servers or maintenance then perhaps the site should start a fundraiser with the promise of fixing these technical issues and giving the site an updated appearance.
The donate thing at the top of the page does the site no justice. It doesn't stand out at all and is hard to notice. The only reason I remembered it was up there all of a sudden was because I just spent a few minutes looking at the top of the screen to see where and how a banner could fit in up there for my banner competition idea. If I hadn't been looking so closely at the top of the page I wouldn't have even remembered that donate link, or any of the other links, were up there - including the Store.
Having a new banner area with better attention to the links/donation are would be great - fundraiser or not!

5). Cleaning up The Multiverse and creating a slice-of-Life counterpart!

For the record, the idea of cleaning up the Multiverse is an idea qbsuperstar03 came up with originally on a thread of mine, I'm just adding onto his or her thought!

In regards to the Multiverse, I've always wanted to try it but never have because I feel like it's SO big that I'd have no idea where to start. I'd have no idea what CS's to bother reading and which CS's are five years old, and I wouldn't have any idea how many pages to go back to try and figure out what's going on currently. It's just so bogged down with things/threads/CS's that are years old and irrelevant now....
I might try it one day, but it sure does feel like it would be an incredibly daunting task to get involved with that RP, so I can only imagine how put off some new players are to it.

The idea of a mass open-world for all to join is cool though, and perhaps after all this time a fresh new one could be started from scratch? I'd totally join if that happened.
And perhaps instead of making a second one just like The Multiverse, an additional open-world RP could be a more realistic slice-of-life RP or a historical Kingdom/Empire RP. A lot of RPers on this site LOVE slice-of-life RPs or realistic/historic Kingdom and Empire stories. I'd vote a slice-of-life over a Kingdom RP though because after a while there's but so many Kingdoms and Empires that can realistically be in the same world, but a slice-of-life RP could go on and on and on for years with new people and stories popping up in locations all over the globe. So yeah, just a thought...
*~*~*~*~ My Persistent Friend ~*~*~*

"Suicide doesn't take away the pain, it just gives it to someone else." --->>*HELP*
"์ž์‚ด์€ ๊ณ ํ†ต์„ ์—†์• ์ฃผ์ง€ ์•Š๋Š”๋‹ค. ๋‹จ์ง€ ๋‹ค๋ฅธ ์‚ฌ๋žŒ์—๊ฒŒ ๊ณ ํ†ต์„ ์ „๊ฐ€ ์‹œํ‚ฌ ๋ฟ์ด์ง€." --->>*๋„์›€*

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!