Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Complaints

a topic in Help, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderators: Ambassadors, Scholars, Coders

Something not working as expected? Looking for a guide to help you find something? Check here for your answer!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Samusai on Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:41 pm

Name of Person: Zechs Marquise
Reasons: He touched me in the Danger Zone
Name other who Complain about this: Everyone he's cornered

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Samusai
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:44 pm

Woh, I didnt know you cared so much. XD
"Is than an unfair advantage?"
"Yes"
"But im worth it ;D"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jack
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Samusai on Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:46 pm

I may be willing, but it's still statutory rape according to law because of the age difference.

Samusai
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:47 pm

Yo, im younger than you, and you gave your concent when you shouted "YES!". -__-

Jack
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Samusai on Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:48 pm

But you still cant legally touch me. o_O

Samusai
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:49 pm

Woah...clean this is up Zechs and don't start anything I mean really. Until we HAVE people who are ready to complain then we shouldn't have this topic. Also trust me in that almost everyone on this forum is so big headed and crazy that they are not afraid to take it out with the person they have a problem with. :D

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:49 pm

*Fall over in a laughing fit* You may be spamming, but it's worth the laugh.

Archangel_07
Member for 19 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Sat Sep 10, 2005 5:14 pm

Please boys... NO REINACTING MICHEAL JACKSON INCIDENTS!

Warr
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Andy on Sat Sep 10, 2005 5:22 pm

Don't worry, I'll get you all your own spam board soon.
Live in your world, get KOed in mine.

ImageImage

Teh Andy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okashii Kessen on Sat Sep 10, 2005 5:53 pm

I have a complaint...

Andrew Blade is an admin.

<_<

That whore will ban everybody who doesn't agree to show up in Iowa once a week for a backyard wresting match ._.;

Okashii Kessen
Member for 19 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Andy on Sat Sep 10, 2005 6:44 pm

Okashii Kessen wrote:I have a complaint...

Andrew Blade is an admin.

<_<

That whore will ban everybody who doesn't agree to show up in Iowa once a week for a backyard wresting match ._.;

Lol

That's awesome. I should sig it.

In other news! You have an "All Clear" to spam in the Other forum. Scroll down a bit on the main forum page and you'll see "Other" it has sub-forums of Martial Arts, Technology, and Entertainment. I'm gonna stickie a Spam Topic in there and you can go crazy. General discussion and non-related topics can also be posted in that area.

Independent RPG's (that is, RPG's unrelated to THE rpg (the GW one)) will also be given their own forum as soon as Master figures out what's wrong with the thingamajob that let's him do that.

Teh Andy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Sat Sep 10, 2005 7:06 pm

Yeah, I'm adding the database entry manually right now for the Independent RPG forum.

Zechs. Put your fucking uniform back on. Put the swords on back, put the mask on. I don't give a fuck. Wear the fucking uniform. You look so out of place with the armor. Which, I told you not to add.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!