Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Connection

Connection

a part of “Connection”, a fictional universe by Caged IceWolf.

20 students at a high school have no idea who they relly are exapte 1. The darkness is growing the light fading all hope is lost........... unless........... (NEED MORE MEMBERS)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Connection”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Connection

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caged IceWolf on Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:37 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Connection"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"We were such good friends. we did everything together. but now...... you sold your soul, you gave up on hope,........ you gave up on........... me"
"now i have to hunt you and kill you, what happened to that heart of gold?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caged IceWolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Connection

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HybridGurl on Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:50 pm

Can I have the female Fairy?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HybridGurl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:51 pm

I WANNA JOIN! I WANNA JOIN! I WANNA JOIN!
Sorry got excited! I want to reserve the female dragon!

And also what is the character sheet?
Gir ♥

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:58 pm

I'll reserve a Female centaur, once you put up the character sheet.

Also, you don't have to but i'd probably lower the character amount or have people play doubles. I don't know, In a non rude way, I just haven't seen roleplays with that many characters unless they're extremely developed and stuff. Doesn't matter, just a suggestion, wither way I'd love to join ^-^

"All around I see raining, things don’t seem to go my way. Got a dark cloud that's hanging and it seems to follow me…"
Boy, won’t you just wake up? Feel the humming this cool world is giving you...Better start running to catch up with your life, catch on up, before the whole thing is through.

QueenJen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:18 pm

Can I reserve a Female Phoenix*, Female Fire Horse, and a Male Angel? o.o If we're allowed more than one, -I'm greedy XD
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:30 pm

I recomend a good Spellchecker. This Rp has far too many spelling errors.

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLaughingEevee on Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:20 am

Can i reserve male 9 tail fox?

TheLaughingEevee
Member for 12 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caged IceWolf on Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:06 pm

yes you can reserve. but female nine-tailed fox is taken and some others

Caged IceWolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 0neTailedf0x on Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:19 pm

Can I reserve A male phoenix or a male nine tailed fox.
Last edited by 0neTailedf0x on Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Timezones....................

0neTailedf0x
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:02 am

Why can we not play more than one character? It doesn't say that, and their is so many roles to be filled.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caged IceWolf on Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:34 am

ya sure you can reserve phoenix or nine-taile witch one do you want or do you want both?

Caged IceWolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:05 am

The N/A means "now available", right? I'm not entirely sure because usually that means not available, but if it does then could I reserve the female angel? Also, how long do reservations last?

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 0neTailedf0x on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:05 pm

Caged IceWolf wrote:ya sure you can reserve phoenix or nine-taile witch one do you want or do you want both?

I'll take nine tail

0neTailedf0x
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:58 pm

Do we need to reserve characters? Or do you want them to just be made and submitted?
The violent road. The path of Harmony from the sword. It is a last resort this is true.
It is the Path we take when there is Inequity that will not yield.
When all other paths lead to ruin and an unjust end.
When Good is beset by Evil from all sides.
When your cause, your power, your fury... When it protects the weak, the pathetic, the helpless.
When it is Righteous: The Way of the Sword... Is Beautiful.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:22 pm

So I just noticed that I might have messed up the History part in my Character's Profile. I like it and don't want to change it, but if I need to I will. just tell me. Really sorry if I did mess it up.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebornAncient12 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:41 am

Just noticed...MY CHARACTER IS PARTIALLY RETARDED!!!

RUN

RebornAncient12
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:04 pm

May I reserve the male phoenix?
I am not 『ins△ne.』
I am just extremely 『dedica̷t̴e̶d̷』
to the act of losing my 『ḿ̸̘͜͠ì̵͉͗n̴͓̝̚ḏ̴͈͋̿.』

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:59 pm

Im sorry guys, my internet is out so i am on my kindle. It takes a long time for me to post with it, so sorry if i dont catch someone else's post before i send up my own.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:03 pm

I'm still waiting for an answer from Wolf pertaining my reservation, if it's a yes or no.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebornAncient12 on Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:18 pm

I think you can get a role even without a reservation. Plus,wolf isn't online now.

RebornAncient12
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!