Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Contact Lost: Origins

Contact Lost: Origins

a part of “Contact Lost: Origins”, a fictional universe by Adig01.

Finding and exploring planets has become child’s play for the human race, as they have become the universe's ultimate power. Until now. (Closed - No more slots!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Contact Lost: Origins”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Contact Lost: Origins

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adig01 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:12 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Contact Lost: Origins"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Adig01
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Re: [OOC] Contact Lost: Origins

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:03 pm

I'll reserve Co-Captian if thats okay adi :D
The below are roleplays that need characters D:

Crash II: The Replacements
A roleplay based on the original "Crash" rp where people crash on a deserted island.
The Root's Rebellion
A fantasy roleplay where the people of Euris rebel against the reigning Nightwalkers.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:05 pm

May i ask that the medic be reserved in my name. :d Thank you
These violent delights have violent ends And in their triumph die, like fire and powder, Which, as they kiss, consume

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:32 am

I'm just posting on the OOC to ensure that I have a link to the RP. Adig i'll be creating my character and he should be up by the end of tonight, though you're probably at college or work at the moment. I have the day off to pack. ;) Well actually... I never do anything on Wednesday, no job and college isn't on Wednesday. Anyways, point is, expect my character up soon. I am just doing a little research and planning...

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:16 pm

Tabriz! (Or black but I will just keep saying Tabriz because I'm a habit person)
Good to see you again

Thorait
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:05 pm

Tabris but I like the Z on the end. I don't mind what you call me Thorait. ^^ I'm happy to see you again and be in the RP with you. I bet you can't guess what character I went for. ;)

Still, I mentally celebrated when I saw you submit a character. It's always a pleasure to be roleplaying with you. As it will be with everyone else who joins.

~EDIT (21:50)~

Okay that personality section took ages to write! I never knew that someone who suffered from Psychopathy could be that complex. I still need to do the history, I must go for a few days tomorrow so I quickly need to pack then i'll get on with the history. I hope my character is okay so far Adgi.

~EDIT (23:09)~

Right then. I have finished my profile. I am sorry the history is a little rushed. I might edit it when I come back. For now... see you in a few days!

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby missfightingfork on Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:29 am

Adi would like people to know that the Navigator is now reserved! Thats all thankyou! :D

missfightingfork
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adig01 on Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:28 am

Hello everyone, thank you very much for your patience, I'm sorry that it's taking so long for us to start up, but I promise that I'm doing all I can to hurry this along. Once again, thank you all for your patience, not long now!

Adig01
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:47 am

It's fine Adi! Take your time, I have my college assignments I need to be finishing actually. XD That should keep me busy until we start.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:22 am

Hey! we are just excited to get this RPoff and running! :) Take your time.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:23 am

I have the time to wait so not a problem

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cazuki on Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:59 am

Hey guys if someone who has resereved drops out PM me and i will take their place.
For the ones lost in the great war of RP's!
Reality is what you make it... but reality can still be a pain in the ass!

Cazuki
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:27 pm

It''s dying now or dead so I suggest we start very soon

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:18 pm

I'm sure it'll be fine Thorait. ^^ After all, I am still here. Even if we do start now I cannot post until next Wednesday. Stupid college assignments and Sound Exam on Monday. >.< But yes, I am still here and will be FOREVER!

Besides, Adig hasn't logged in since Wednesday. I am sure we'll be able to progress with the coming weekend. It's all goooood~ (Sorry I am slightly hyper this evening, being fuelled caffeine and energy drinks currently).

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombicide93 on Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:08 pm

No worries, Engineer is still here :D

Zombicide93
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adig01 on Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:33 am

Ok guys, here's the score. The people who have reserved places are having trouble getting here, due to problems with their computers or problems with the site. As it stands, these are the reasons:

The Rookie: The Rookie is a friend of mine irl who hasn't yet made an account. The only reason he hasn't already joined, is because the site is being a noob and registration has been down for god knows how long, or why. This will be resolved as soon as this crap is fixed (As you can tell I'm pretty pissed about that..)

The Navigator: The Navigator is currently waiting to get his laptop back from being repaired, then he will be on. When that will be I am unsure.

The Head of Security: This guy is also a friend of mine irl, and he is also having problems with his computer. However, he has already started writing up a character on a word doc or something, so he tells me.

Simply put everyone, I'm really dedicated to the people who have reserved as much as I am to you guys, and I really don't want to take away their parts for something they can't help. I'm not asking you all to wait and be happy about it, but I really do appriciate your patience and I hope most of you will be able to stick it out. If you think about it, just join another roleplay, do other things, keep yourself busy and put this roleplay to the back of your minds, then when I know we're ready to begin, I'll personally contact you all.

That being said, if worse comes to worse, I will take away reservations.

I really hope I can have all of you cooperating with me on this. Once again, I'm extremely sorry for any inconvinience this has caused. For those of you who decide to stick it out for as long as it take, I promise you, it will all have been worth it.

Adi

Adig01
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:41 am

Ah well I know about the registration problems, it's a site error which is currently trying to be fixed. Admins do not know when they will be able to fix it sadly. Hm... the way around that might be allowing said person on your account to create a character and post when they get the chance. Just until registration is back up and they can join themselves. That's just an idea in case your other friends manage to get their computers working/get them back from repair.

But I am willing to wait, I have college work and other things I can do. I'm not about to abandon this RP because it hasn't yet started up, that would be a silly thing to do if you ask me. Just in case I am not on RPG for a while then you can contact me via email, it's just under my username to the right. ^^

Sayonara! (For now at least)

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:54 am

alright then I was just concerned there but good to see there's a plan

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombicide93 on Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:47 pm

No problem Adi, stuff happens, I won't be dropping out, this looks very promising :D

Zombicide93
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jericho193 on Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:23 pm

I'd join but everything seems full haha
"I don't have time to bleed."

jericho193
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!