Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Contractor

Contractor

a part of “Contractor”, a fictional universe by Loxley.

The roleplay follows a group of human "SRC"-operators working for the PMC Sylvan Group, which carries out private peacekeeping operations in the Milky Way Galaxy in the 24th Century.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Contractor”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Contractor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:20 pm

Feel free to post, y'all. ;)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Loxley
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:57 pm

I would, but it seems a bit much to post so soon (order-wise) after my last one...
There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:01 pm

I won't lie. I'm kind of angry that nobody has posted, despite the fact I've given a lot of tasks for the characters to do. It's not as if they cannot act and work together without their captain holding their hands, right?

I'll give this one a week more. If nobody has posted by then, I'm calling quits on this, reboots the roleplay, and tries again. As I'm tired of people who drop out of roleplays without a single word to the GM, if you want to be part of a second attempt, you should first post here again. I'll only accept characters from you in a possible second attempt if you have.

No offense intended to anyone, but that's the way it is.

Thanks.

Loxley
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Endrak X on Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:48 pm

Loxley,

My ISP is currently in the middle of a legal dispute, and has been ordered to suspend their Internet service until further notice. Unfortunately, my town has no alternative ISP, so we are effectively without Internet service for an uncertain amount of time. As it is, I'm posting this from my friend's house in another town.

This means I won't be able to participate in Contractor, even if you decide to restart it, until my ISP gets their head out of their ass.

Sorry that no one else has posted, and I hope your reboot works out better.

Endrak X
Member for 14 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NorthernSoul on Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:21 am

Whoops, sorry Loxley. This dropped off the bottom of my feed and I assumed we were still waiting for the other characters who haven't yet posted to post. I'll get my post up ASAP!

NorthernSoul
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:22 am

@Endrake - gotcha.

@Northern Soul, no problem. I'm glad to hear you're not an abandoner. ;)

Loxley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:01 pm

Sorry, guys. I asked y'all to post, and then I fail at it myself. I've been busy with work, though. Anyway, I will post tomorrow, and that's a promise. :D

Loxley
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!