Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Cookies and cupcakes and brownies, oh my!

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

If you have something you want to present to the entire community, post it here.

Cookies
19%
Cupcakes
15%
Brownies
31%
Pie
15%
Cake
19%

Total votes : 26

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:24 am

The member Miyumi feels bad about not being able to post as often as she should. Then she comes here and recieves a wonderful rounding in on by Kouketsu. Since she cannot really do anything about her current no-time situation except move out (and her only other option is a place with no internet which certainly wouldn't help at all), she decides that for her four weeks of being a summer camp counselor, she will make treats for the forum every weekend.

So, what do you guys want to see from me? I can: bake cyber cookies, brownies, whatever. I can edit a picture that you all would like to see in here. I can make a pledge to post on two topics a week...

Actually, whatever you ask me to do, I'll still bake the cookies and cupcakes and brownies. Oh my!

She starts baking like crazy, willing to hand out to anyone. She also keeps a close eye on them to make sure no one adds any "special ingredients"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

miyumi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Cookies and cupcakes and brownies, oh my!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zee All Knowing Peacock on Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:05 pm

*Sticks a hand out in anticipation of a cookie, all the while praying it's chocolate chip.*
"Some things are important. Others are not. Yet all would claim a mortal's attention. It falls to each of us to remain ever mindful, and thus purchase wisdom in the threading of possibilities. It is our common failing that we are guided by our indifference to eventualities. The moment pleases, the future can await consideration." - Steven Erikson's Midnight Tides

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zee All Knowing Peacock
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:43 pm

::Hands Zee a chocolate chip cookie.::

I hope this is the kind you wanted. I got peanut butter around here somewhere if you'd prefer that.

miyumi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:54 am

All your chocolate ice cream cakes are belong to ME!
ImageImage

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:57 am

::While furiously baking for the forum, Miyumi takes out a stamp and starts stamping the chocolate ice cream cakes. Anyone who looked would see "This belongs to Sinful" on them.::

miyumi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:03 pm

::increases her quota of brownies to keep up with the demand::

miyumi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zee All Knowing Peacock on Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:18 pm

Mmhmm... I loves me my Chocolate Chip... But Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip would be even better. ;) I'm good with chocolate chip, though, if that's too much trouble.

Zee All Knowing Peacock
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:11 pm

::pulls one batch of peanut butter cookie dough and folds in some chocolate chips, pushing it into the oven before switching to some grasshopper pie for a break.::

mmm, no-bake grasshopper pie... ::She sets one aside for herself.::

miyumi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:06 pm

Okay, I see that at least seven people have voted, probably more. What I can't see is how many people have voted, and who voted for what. I'm curious about everything, think I'm not curious how you voted? Tell me!

miyumi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimbold Theoman on Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:35 am

Well I voted for almost everything, because a) I am greedy and b) I am greedy.

I know that they are the same reason but it is such a big and important one I felt it worth mentioning twice.

Grim

Grimbold Theoman
GWC Veteran
Member for 12 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:25 am

*grins to see her friend, whips up a batch of everything just for him, and even manages to slip a chocolate ice-cream-cake in by putting a dab of vanilla ice cream on it, ruining it for her other friend. She slips it to Grim with a wink and a smile, dancing off to cook some more with a chocolate chip cookie stuffed in her own mouth*

miyumi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:45 am

I demand the aforementioned images! Now! :x

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:59 am

I can edit a picture that you all would like to see in here.

I need the requests first.

miyumi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimbold Theoman on Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:01 am

An unusual avaricious look crosses my face as I take all the wonderful baking and find some quiet corner where I can indulge in some quiet gluttony.

Grimbold Theoman
GWC Veteran
Member for 12 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zee All Knowing Peacock on Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:51 pm

Coooooooooookies! I want coooooooooooooooooooooooooookies! Puh-lease!!!!

Zee All Knowing Peacock
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.