Corrupt a wish!

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Corrupt a wish!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brovo on Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:44 pm

Corrupt a wish is a friendly forum game for anyone to play! In fact, it's so simple, I might as well state how it plays right now through a demonstration!

Player 1: I wish I had a pie.
Player 2: The pie turns out to be poisonous and you die. I wish I had an apple.
Player 3 OR 1: You wish you "had" an apple, therefore, you did have an apple. Several times. In the past. I wish for world peace.

See how simple it is? All you have to do is corrupt the other person's wish! Now since I'm burning away what little time I have explaining this I am going to quickly make up a wish of my own.

I wish I had a pistol in my hand right now.
I only teach those willing to learn.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Brovo
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Corrupt a wish!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CelestialBeast on Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:49 pm

The gun misfired and blew off your hand. I wish I had an Audi.
The Resident Nine foot cat is here to help! And is looking for a place to call home. If you want to do a PRP, I'm up for that, so msg me!

One Last thing! Looking for a RP that myself (Nine Foot Celestic Cat) would fit into. Thanks!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CelestialBeast
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:52 pm

Wish granted, but the chauffer lost control and ran you over.

I wish I could meet Ronny from Escape the Fate.
imahugefaggotplsignorethis.

Reaslu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brovo on Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:54 pm

Wish Granted. However Ronny dies of a heart attack immediately afterwords. You are thrown in jail as they think you poisoned him. Hope you enjoy living with your rather.. "Touchy" inmates.

I wish I had a nail gun.

Brovo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VeniVidiVici on Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:57 pm

Wish granted you nail yourself to the floor.

I wish I had a ton of strawberry yogurt.

VeniVidiVici
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby [Ace] on Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:01 pm

Wish granted. Only it was made some time in the 60's.

I wish, the next person wouldn't wish something bad upon my wish.

[Ace]
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Safisan on Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:27 pm

Granted! Your wish gets lots of pretty things wished on it... Alas, you didn't wish for anything so those pretty things went to waste.

I wish it were wednesday so I could eat something... (Stupid weird diet.)

Safisan
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phidius on Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:32 pm

Wish granted. You ate a pinecone.

I wish to rule the world without rebellion, alien invasion, economic turmoil, or government corruption.

I'M SOFA KING WE TOD DID!!! (Say it slow and out loud)

(\ /)
( . .)
(")(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Phidius
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby [Ace] on Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:44 pm

Wish granted. The pressure gets to you to make your rule bigger and better, though due to current perfection, you give up commit suicide.

I wish I could eat something delicious, healthy, and in no way harmful to myself.

[Ace]
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phidius on Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:50 pm

Wish granted. But it's delitious and healthy to an aborigine(roasted dung beetle).

I wish for the economy to become prosperous again, immediately, and stay that way for a century.

Phidius
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby [Ace] on Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:08 pm

Granted, though the resulting skyrocket in economy angers surrounding countries, and in a jealous rage, nuke the crap out of your country, then occupy it with their own citizens whom live out the remainder of your awesome century.

I wish I could come up with an awesome role play that several people want to join in and stay in until it's finished, and then I finish the awesome role play with the line, "Well, that's that!"

[Ace]
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kliska on Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:09 pm

Grats! But it's the economy of Somalia that prospers. The U.S is still stuck in a rut. Woops.

Your wish is granted but a moderator deletes everything by accident and now you have nothing to show for it.

I wish my best friend would come home from his trip.
Last edited by Kliska on Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kliska
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brovo on Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:09 pm

Wish Granted. However for that to occur all the money you once had is suddenly vetoed. You live the rest of your life on the streets as the economy flourishes. Sucks to be you. Wow our luck sucks.

Wish Granted but your friend decides to go on another vacation immediately afterwords. Making you extremely bored. <- Was desperate when trying to correct mistake in a desperately small time line. Excuse the lameness.

I wish for +1 lives on Mario. Three lives is never enough, dammit.

Brovo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby [Ace] on Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:03 pm

Granted, but to compensate the game becomes harder and you can't get as far as you currently can.

I wish I could stay focused.

[Ace]
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brovo on Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:18 pm

Wish Granted. However in order to do so you start taking drugs which cause you lose concentration, which thusly effects your focus.

I wish for one more wish.

Brovo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby [Ace] on Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:50 pm

Wish granted, but the wish is restricted to wishes for more wishes, and thusly are useless.

I wish I had more Oreos... :<

[Ace]
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brovo on Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:01 pm

Wish Granted. However you quickly get sick from eating Oreos and spend several days in bed. Sucks to be you mate. Sucks to be you.

I wish I could think of a good Roleplay idea..

Brovo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Safisan on Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:14 pm

Wish granted! But as soon as you do, a jar of tomato sauce falls on your head and you forget it, along with everything you knew up until now.

I wish my chemistry teacher loved me back. (Oh dear, the potential in this one is huge...)

Safisan
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brovo on Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:24 pm

Wish Granted. However for such a thing to happen a time paradox wormhole appears out of no where and sucks your teacher away to be replaced with her clone. Teachers can NEVER be nice. Bwahahaha! (Didn't see that one coming did ya.)

I wish for this thread to become huge.

Brovo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby [Ace] on Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:30 pm

Wish granted, but the wishes gradually become more violent and self destructive, and the granters of wishes ACTUALLY grant the wishes by killing those who wish, gradually declining to board to just the moderators who eventually close the topic. Great job, Brovo! :D

I wish I get a few members for my topic... :<

[Ace]
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!