Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Corrupt a wish!

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Corrupt a wish!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwilightDivine on Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:57 pm

Rules are simple, i start off with a wish, and the next person corrupts it to make it bad (ex. Person1 "I wish i had a new car" person2 "granted, but it's stolen and you go to jail for it") then make a new wish of your own, it's all in good fun, no being a butthole to anyone else or bringing any drama in here, got it? ok then :)

I wish to be a great artist so i can draw my OCs :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TwilightDivine
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Corrupt a wish!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaz Dragon on Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:47 pm

Wish granted, but your OCs never come out the way you want.

I wish I never felt nervous or embarrassed ever.
Last edited by Jaz Dragon on Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jaz Dragon
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwilightDivine on Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:26 am

you forgot to make your own wish ^^;

TwilightDivine
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostKarasu on Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:19 pm

Wish granted; but now everyone finds you annoying because you speak your mind 24/7.

I wish I had vans [the shoe] in every style and color under the sun!

LostKarasu
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bittersweetsymphonia on Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:45 am

Wish granted, but there will always be spiders hiding inside them.

I wish to meet my favourite celebrity.

bittersweetsymphonia
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JackalopeLove on Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:56 pm

Wish granted, but he or she is dead and you are at his or her funeral

I wish I was less awkward.

JackalopeLove
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Graymonger on Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:29 pm

Wish granted, but due to your lack of awkwardness you become socially popular and in turn go to many parties and get drunk and high and then eventually you just overdose on meth and that's your life.

I wish I had some thai food right now, you feel

Graymonger
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwilightDivine on Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:06 pm

Granted, but it gives you severe and sudden diarrhea and you crap yourself in front of everyone you know

i wish i had more money to expand my replica collection

TwilightDivine
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chime on Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:58 am

Wish granted, but the money acquired is a large amount in cash and was reported missing from the US treasury.

I wish I could get paid to just read.

Chime
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavende on Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:38 am

Granted, but you will begin to hate to read and that will last for the rest of your life.

I wish i had a own apartment

Lavende
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghost Glow on Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:08 pm

Wish granted, but the apartment is haunted by a spookyscary ghost, who always leaves the god damn water on and drives up your hydro bill like ridiculously bad.

I wish for a nice warm scarfy :3

Ghost Glow
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwilightDivine on Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:11 am

granted, it's permanently on fire and hopelessly tangled around you

i wish i could speak german so i could move there cus school is totally free (i also have some family there i could mooch off of a while xD)

TwilightDivine
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:58 am

Wish granted, but it turns out your family there are slave drivers. They work you to the bone and basically you become their human slave in exchange for free school.

I wish people would quit corrupting my wishes! What nowwwww
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrideEternal on Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:20 am

Wish granted, However, you cannot make another wish unless it it to allow corruption back to all future wishes.

I wish I was half as clever as I think I am.

PrideEternal
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Poisoned-Tears on Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:45 am

Wish granted, however, you will never be half as clever a anyone else.

I wish I didn't have atelophobia

Poisoned-Tears
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby papermacheday7 on Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:57 pm

Wish granted, but now you have the opposite and are scared of making something perfect.

I wish I went to Hogwarts

papermacheday7
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwilightDivine on Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:31 pm

granted, you are now a student's messenger owl

i wish my cat didn't get so hyper when i rubbed his lil fluffy belly

TwilightDivine
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RJApple on Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 pm

Granted! However, your cat now attempts to kill you in a lethargic manner when you rub him.

I wish I had 1 billion dollars.
"A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities." -J.R.R. Tolkien
"Despair is only for those who see the end beyond all doubt, we do not." -J.R.R. Tolkien
"I have not told half of what I saw." -Marco Polo

RJApple
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Portrait of a Sociopath on Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:56 pm

Granted. They fall on top of you in the form of one dollar bills, crushing you to death and knocking over a conveniently lit candle. The paper catches on fire and creates one of the worst fires in recorded history.

I wish I could never feel tired.
Every god damn morning.

Portrait of a Sociopath
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DM Dalton on Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:03 am

Wish granted! You never feel tired again, however this makes it difficult to gauge when you need rest, and often pass out due to fatigue that you can no predict.

I wish I could shape shift!

DM Dalton
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!