Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Cosmic's Super Search Time!

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Re: Cosmic's Super Search Time!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:15 am

Dmitrij Rosha wrote:Im actually looking for a role-play partner right now and your plots and ideas seem interesting and fun. So if you are still looking for someone I would be happy to discuss it with you!

Hehe well more than likely im your gal. What you got in mind?

☿Urania☿ wrote:
Hey!! I am really interested in the Pregnant Girl X Boyfriend, Best Friends, Band Mates and possibly the Work buddies, Demon X Demon and Magical Exorcists!!

Lol those are all great ones. Anyone you craving in particular? :3
Image"The answers in the stars...."HEY YOU! CLICK THIS

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedRavenChronicle on Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:27 am

Oh my gosh, I have been craving this pairing for a while Foreign Exchange X Social Outcast in a way that nobody can probably understand. So if you are still open for partners I'm definitely up for getting something together with you. Dont know if I can PM you yet so ill try to get my post count up.

Anyways I can say I'm open for either role and can be very flexible on genders.

Also because im just craving general high school craziness for some reason (As a drop out myself I want to live vicariously through my characters.) I am up for the Emo Kid X Secret Admirer as well. Again, open to any role and am gender flexible.

Also please feel free to call me Red.

PS: I figure we can throw some ideas in the mixing pot and conjure up some pretty rad plotlines for one of these.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RedRavenChronicle
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:23 pm

PM'ED CAUSE IM LAZY YO

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:53 pm

On the search again!~

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:05 am

Hello there, Firewind, you may call me Fire if you wish. Anyway, if you're looking for a partner I'd be interested in either one of your thought out stories (Like Welcome to Magic School), or your Evil Princess/Prince x Prisoner plot idea. I can think of a few ideas in terms of plot for that. If you wish. PM me or reply if you want to discuss more! :) ( Oh and Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas(as that holiday inches closer by the day.)! :3)

-Firewind

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:30 am

HAPPY NEW YEAR

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eladia_holtz on Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:40 am

Hey there! I'm just getting back into the whole RPGateway scene, but I would love to partner with you on one of your plots. There are so many of your pairings that sound good! I like the HumanxAlien pairing, or the Male StudentxFemale-dressed-as-male Student pairing, and even the "Please Be Mine, Prince!" plot sound so good. Please PM me if you're still interested :)

Happy New Year!
This girl is on fire!
Seriously, someone put her out before she makes a mess.

eladia_holtz
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:16 am

*pms* ^^

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:20 pm

Hello! I am interested in a couple of your plots actually!

I like your 'Your my Everything' plot and 'Blood for Blood'. I am also really itching for a master-slave type of pairing! I think I am more inclined for the master-slave pairing, but I really think your other two plots interesting if you are still up for another partner. :)
I make polymer and apoxie sculptures (mostly dragons) and I take commissions. Interested? Take a peak at my shop:https://www.etsy.com/shop/ClayLeafCreations

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:05 pm

*le message*

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:59 pm

Le bump

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:30 pm

C O S M I C wrote:You Are My Everything
Roles needed= 1 male, 1 female

A princess such as yourself has many obligations in your kingdom. For example, you are quite the swordsman, so you must teach your troops how to fight with the upper hand. But when you are ordered to travel and defeat the demon lord that has been terrorizing your people, you have no choice but to go. You have heard of many stories about this demon lord and the terrible things he's done. His castle is within reach. Let the battle begin.

Hey there, I'd would love to try this one!

as well as this one
C O S M I C wrote:Creator X Creation = ❤❤❤

Steampunk Maybe?
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 猫ババ on Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:23 pm

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh I stumbled upon golddddddd!!!

Madam..

As I was stalking harmlessly viewing your profile, I couldn't help but notice your very convincing signature which says "Click This". Of course with my short track mind I gave in helplessly, only to find bliss before me.

I've never been able to successfully pull off a one on one because I always get ditched. :<

But who better to ask to start one with than you! I already enjoy your style of writing. Which I know of since I stalked looked at your profile.

So what do you say cutie patootie~! You in?

Also in terms of what I would want to do, well I hate choosing... So if you are really craving something in particular, it's all you my dear.
ImageImageImage
xxC R E D I T
please go show vi some love, their art is amazing. so cute and super unique. you will not be disappointed i promise.

xxW A N T E D
i am looking for interest in an rp idea i want to expand upon. it incorporates youtube into a fun plot. ^^

猫ババ
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:14 pm

猫ババ wrote:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh I stumbled upon golddddddd!!!

Madam..

As I was stalking harmlessly viewing your profile, I couldn't help but notice your very convincing signature which says "Click This". Of course with my short track mind I gave in helplessly, only to find bliss before me.

I've never been able to successfully pull off a one on one because I always get ditched. :<

But who better to ask to start one with than you! I already enjoy your style of writing. Which I know of since I stalked looked at your profile.

So what do you say cutie patootie~! You in?

Also in terms of what I would want to do, well I hate choosing... So if you are really craving something in particular, it's all you my dear.

Hehe well well your so excited

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Donut on Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:27 pm

I'm gonna put myself out on a limb and try something different. Hope the War Beyond Winning plot isn't already taken. Not had that much 1v1 rp experience but wiling to learn.

Donut
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Mon May 04, 2015 2:04 am

*slides in super late* Sorry for the delay. School and all. And nope im open

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sat May 30, 2015 5:38 pm

Hoy bump!

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KazeNoKitsune on Sat May 30, 2015 7:09 pm

Male Student X Girl Dressed As Boy ((Setting takes place at a all Male School))❤❤❤❤❤

Do you play male roles, female, or both? Which would you be playing in this scenario? This is the first one that caught my eye, but a lot of your list's content is my interest. If we mesh well together, I might do other plots with you.

I could play maybe one female role and one male if you'd like to play a female as well.... Just... probably a shy male or a super jerk... (Think; Male Tsundere) I'm usually not very good at moderation when it comes to playing a guy...

Can't wait to hear back from you!

KazeNoKitsune
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:04 am

KazeNoKitsune wrote:Male Student X Girl Dressed As Boy ((Setting takes place at a all Male School))❤❤❤❤❤

Do you play male roles, female, or both? Which would you be playing in this scenario? This is the first one that caught my eye, but a lot of your list's content is my interest. If we mesh well together, I might do other plots with you.

I could play maybe one female role and one male if you'd like to play a female as well.... Just... probably a shy male or a super jerk... (Think; Male Tsundere) I'm usually not very good at moderation when it comes to playing a guy...

Can't wait to hear back from you!

I play both. In this scenario, i wouldn't mind either.

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby piearty on Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:21 am

I'm interested in some pairings. In no particular order:
-Demon x Spirit
-Magical Exorcists
-Psychic student x regular teacher
-Military officer x captured experiment
-Witch x human

piearty
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!