Cosmic's Super Search Time!

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Cosmic's Super Search Time!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:30 pm

Ello~. Thank you for stopping by. Now then. Lets get to work!!!

ImageImage

My Wonderful Werewolf
Roles needed= 1 male, 1 female

After getting lost in the woods, a small village girl is attacked by a pack of thugs before being saved by a mysterious stranger. She could tell he was covered in fur. Before she could even confront him, she passes out from shock. When she awakens, she is back at her home but with her bedroom window open. She would never forget this encounter. After years have gone by, she has grown into a aspiring young lady. She travels into the forest in hopes to find the savior that helped her as a child. But when she sees him pushing her away, she can't help but know whats wrong.

Where Did You Go?
Roles needed= 2 males

It seemed that their friendship had lasted for so many years. You two did everything together. Your bond was stronger then many. But one day, he went to war and you were left here all alone. After years of waiting for your friend, he's finally sent home but due to a mental injury. It seems that he has obtained amnesia and doesn't even remember you anymore. Being the great person you are, you vow to help him remember because you care about him so much. But will your efforts make a difference?

You Are My Everything

A princess such as yourself has many obligations in your kingdom. For example, you are quite the swordsman, so you must teach your troops how to fight with the upper hand. But when you are ordered to travel and defeat the demon lord that has been terrorizing your people, you have no choice but to go. You have heard of many stories about this demon lord and the terrible things he's done. His castle is within reach. Let the battle begin.

Blood For Blood

After awakening in a strange place, a young girl is confused and scared. All she remembers was going out for the night and meeting a man at a bar. Soon the man appears and was a bit shocked to see you in this place. "What are you doing in my world?!" You are confused as to what he means. He soon explains that he is a vampire and had traveled to the demon world after meeting you. He didn't expect that you'd follow him through the portal. "The only way for you to go home now is to submit to my ways."

A War Beyond Winning
[i]Roles needed= Could be any genders

In the year 2165, it seems that mans advancement in technology has no end. Mechas are used not only as war machines, but also as entertainment. A young mechanic and a military drop out bound together in order to make the perfect mecha for the military character to use and fight in tournaments. With the mechanic as the brains as the military character as the force, it seems that their partnership was ment to be. They win tournament after tournament because one day the location where the tournament is being held is attacked making the mechanic and military drop out escape in the mecha. Now the two must work together in order to protect themselves from the evil army of the military and put a end to all of this war.

SECRET TIMMMEE!!

Hey guess what! I've got a whole bunch of random pairings that i have no plot for. HA! HA *slowly disappears and appears with large list*

Neko X Wolf = ❤❤❤
Neko X Neko = ❤❤
Student X Student = ❤❤❤
Best Friends = ❤❤❤❤❤
Foreign Exchange Student X Social Outcast = ❤❤❤❤❤
Evil Princess/ X Prisoner = ❤❤❤❤
Superstar X Body Guard = ❤❤❤❤❤
Master X Servant = ❤❤❤❤❤
Royalty X Slave = ❤❤❤❤
Creator X Creation = ❤❤❤
Military Offical X ✫Captured Experiment = ❤❤❤❤❤
(?)Witch X (?)Human = ❤❤❤
Human X ✫Alien = ❤❤❤
Demon X Demon = ❤❤❤
Emo kid X Secret Admirer = ❤❤❤❤❤
Doctor X Nurse = ❤❤❤
Demon X Spirit = ❤❤❤❤❤
Band Mates!! = ❤❤❤❤❤
Work buddies!! = ❤❤❤
✫Pixie X King = ❤❤❤❤❤
Pregnant Girl X Boyfriend = ❤❤❤
Blind Student X Evil Student = ❤❤❤❤
✫Insane King X Gentle Queen = ❤❤❤❤❤
Drug User X Concerned Friend = ❤❤❤❤❤
Psychic Student X Regular Teacher = ❤❤❤
Hero X Villain = ❤❤
Academy Students = ❤❤❤❤❤
Male Student X Girl Dressed As Boy ((Setting takes place at a all Male School))❤❤❤❤❤
Celebrity X Celebrity = ❤❤❤❤❤
Boss X Assistant = ❤❤❤❤❤
Magical Exorcists = ❤❤❤❤❤
Sea Dwellers = ❤❤❤❤
[/i]

Please Be Mine, Prince!
Roles needed= 1 male, 2 females

Welcome to the kingdom of Vanderguard. It seems that now after 40 years of raining, King Julius has died. Now his only born son will inheirt the kingdom. But he is not married yet?! That cannot be. Vanderguard has sent a message to their two allied kingdoms; Siviliana and Onyisha. The two princess of the kingdom are well known enemies and hate each other very much. They see this as the perfect opportunity to one up the other. The girls both travel to Vanderguard and stay in the kingdom with the princess in order to persuade him to marry her. But who will the princess pick?
Last edited by C O S M I C on Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image"The answers in the stars...."HEY YOU! CLICK THIS

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

C O S M I C
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Cosmic's Super Search Time!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:24 pm

le EDIT
More parings coming as well as more plots. Still open to plots

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

C O S M I C
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:33 pm

Hoooly bumps!!

C O S M I C
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:12 pm

I would possibly be intersted in doing the Celebrity x Celebrity we can work out details through pm if you'd like

jackrules158
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:47 pm

Messaged~

C O S M I C
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:00 pm

*holiest of bumps djfslndflkn*

C O S M I C
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Awesome on Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:33 pm

I'm somewhat interested in the one about the 'Where Did You Go?' one. It having military stuff really gives me room to shine with the character coming home, if that's still open?
Yyyyyeeeaaaaaah right, snake!

Captain Awesome
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rikura on Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:54 pm

I'm actually really interested in the "Male Student X Girl Dressed As Boy"
....Most of my favorite animes, mangas, manhwas, and dramas follow this type of storyline, after all :)
Send me a PM or something ;P

rikura
Member for 6 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:09 am

*angelic music*

C O S M I C
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:41 pm

C O S M I C wrote:My Wonderful Werewolf

After getting lost in the woods, a small village girl is attacked by a pack of thugs before being saved by a mysterious stranger. She could tell he was covered in fur. Before she could even confront him, she passes out from shock. When she awakens, she is back at her home but with her bedroom window open. She would never forget this encounter. After years have gone by, she has grown into a aspiring young lady. She travels into the forest in hopes to find the savior that helped her as a child. But when she sees him pushing her away, she can't help but know whats wrong.

Hello there! I don't know if you've already found someone for this idea or if you aren't looking for a 1x1 anymore but this seems rather interesting. I'd prefer the male role but I'm open for either. In regards to the kind of faceclaim, I'll let you decide. Though I have a preference for real faceclaims, I'm slowly becoming integrated in the anime faceclaim roleplaying style. PM me if you're up for it! I'd love to hear from you.

ibecameinsane
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:25 pm

*le messaged* MORE PLOTS IN PROGRESS

C O S M I C
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:38 pm

C O S M I C wrote:
Ello~. Thank you for stopping by. Now then. Lets get to work!!!

ImageImage

My Wonderful Werewolf

Used (2)

Where Did You Go?
Roles needed= 2 males

It seemed that their friendship had lasted for so many years. You two did everything together. Your bond was stronger then many. But one day, he went to war and you were left here all alone. After years of waiting for your friend, he's finally sent home but due to a mental injury. It seems that he has obtained amnesia and doesn't even remember you anymore. Being the great person you are, you vow to help him remember because you care about him so much. But will your efforts make a difference?

You Are My Everything

A princess such as yourself has many obligations in your kingdom. For example, you are quite the swordsman, so you must teach your troops how to fight with the upper hand. But when you are ordered to travel and defeat the demon lord that has been terrorizing your people, you have no choice but to go. You have heard of many stories about this demon lord and the terrible things he's done. His castle is within reach. Let the battle begin.

Blood For Blood

After awakening in a strange place, a young girl is confused and scared. All she remembers was going out for the night and meeting a man at a bar. Soon the man appears and was a bit shocked to see you in this place. "What are you doing in my world?!" You are confused as to what he means. He soon explains that he is a vampire and had traveled to the demon world after meeting you. He didn't expect that you'd follow him through the portal. "The only way for you to go home now is to submit to my ways."

A War Beyond Winning
Roles needed= Could be any genders

In the year 2165, it seems that mans advancement in technology has no end. Mechas are used not only as war machines, but also as entertainment. A young mechanic and a military drop out bound together in order to make the perfect mecha for the military character to use and fight in tournaments. With the mechanic as the brains as the military character as the force, it seems that their partnership was ment to be. They win tournament after tournament because one day the location where the tournament is being held is attacked making the mechanic and military drop out escape in the mecha. Now the two must work together in order to protect themselves from the evil army of the military and put a end to all of this war.

Im Your Biggest Fan
Roles needed= 1 Male, 1 Female

Everyone loves the aspiring writer of the 21st century. His poetry is simply to die for. But when one of his fans becomes a little too obsessed with his work, what is he to do? She's quite the simple girl really. Top of her class, excellently behaved and quite quiet. Perhaps too quiet. What the people around her do not realize is that she is a serial killer. Not by her choice of course. When she loses consciousness, her inner self takes over. So far 7 of her class mates have met their end. Who might her next target be? No one but her hero of course; the noble prodigy writer. After being kidnapped and taken to a strange cabin in the woods, how will the young prodigy get out of the grasp of this girl?

Welcome To Magic School
Roles needed= 1 Male, 1 Female

Majoka University. A wonderful little place beyond the human realm where aspiring young minds of magic come to learn. Our story takes place with two newly accepted students from two completely different parts of the world. The befriend each other and even become partners in learning. Will their friendship be enough to advance not only their abilities, but themselves?

SECRET TIMMMEE!!

Hey guess what! I've got a whole bunch of random pairings that i have no plot for. HA! HA *slowly disappears and appears with large list*

Neko X Wolf = ❤❤❤
Neko X Neko = ❤❤
Student X Student = ❤❤❤
Best Friends = ❤❤❤❤❤
Foreign Exchange Student X Social Outcast = ❤❤❤❤❤
Evil Princess/ X Prisoner = ❤❤❤❤
Superstar X Body Guard = ❤❤❤❤❤
Master X Servant = ❤❤❤❤❤
Royalty X Slave = ❤❤❤❤
Creator X Creation = ❤❤❤
Military Offical X ✫Captured Experiment = ❤❤❤❤❤
(?)Witch X (?)Human = ❤❤❤
Human X ✫Alien = ❤❤❤
Demon X Demon = ❤❤❤
Emo kid X Secret Admirer = ❤❤❤❤❤
Doctor X Nurse = ❤❤❤
Demon X Spirit = ❤❤❤❤❤
Band Mates!! = ❤❤❤❤❤
Work buddies!! = ❤❤❤
✫Pixie X King = ❤❤❤❤❤
Pregnant Girl X Boyfriend = ❤❤❤
Blind Student X Evil Student = ❤❤❤❤
✫Insane King X Gentle Queen = ❤❤❤❤❤
Drug User X Concerned Friend = ❤❤❤❤❤
Psychic Student X Regular Teacher = ❤❤❤
Hero X Villain = ❤❤
Academy Students = ❤❤❤❤❤
Male Student X Girl Dressed As Boy ((Setting takes place at a all Male School))❤❤❤❤❤
Celebrity X Celebrity = ❤❤❤❤❤
Boss X Assistant = ❤❤❤❤❤
Magical Exorcists = ❤❤❤❤❤
Sea Dwellers = ❤❤❤❤
[/i]

Please Be Mine, Prince!
Roles needed= 1 male, 2 females

Welcome to the kingdom of Vanderguard. It seems that now after 40 years of raining, King Julius has died. Now his only born son will inheirt the kingdom. But he is not married yet?! That cannot be. Vanderguard has sent a message to their two allied kingdoms; Siviliana and Onyisha. The two princess of the kingdom are well known enemies and hate each other very much. They see this as the perfect opportunity to one up the other. The girls both travel to Vanderguard and stay in the kingdom with the princess in order to persuade him to marry her. But who will the princess pick?

C O S M I C
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby No Vacancy Motel on Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:12 pm

I would love to do something with you :D I am most interested in the Drug User x Concerned Friend pairing, or the Where Did You Go? plot line. I am open to anything that is thrown my way. I have a little less posting time during the week days, but should be able to post at least once a day.
~ Dont Forget To Dream ~

No Vacancy Motel

No Vacancy Motel
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:10 pm

Messaged~~~

C O S M I C
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby password on Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:50 pm

I'm really interested in one of your plots, but a tiny tweak. If not, another one totally peaks my interest. I'd love to start something with you!

password
Member for 5 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:18 pm

Messaged~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

C O S M I C
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:12 pm

Holy bumps~

C O S M I C
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:40 pm

*eats cake*

C O S M I C
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dmitrij Rosha on Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:24 pm

Im actually looking for a role-play partner right now and your plots and ideas seem interesting and fun. So if you are still looking for someone I would be happy to discuss it with you!

Dmitrij Rosha
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ☿Urania☿ on Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:59 pm

Hey!! I am really interested in the Pregnant Girl X Boyfriend, Best Friends, Band Mates and possibly the Work buddies, Demon X Demon and Magical Exorcists!!

☿Urania☿
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!