Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Costume Party

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Costume Party

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby heart_boy1990 on Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:42 pm

OOC: You didn't have to talk in character. You could actually describe yourself if you wanted. I think it would have made it more interesting.

IC: "Nah, you're not fake. I'm just not sure why you try so hard to stay with the popular group. If they don't like you for not going with them to parties and that sort of stuff, that's their problem. But that's just my opinion." I try to think of something else to say but I can't think of anything, so I just sip some punch.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

heart_boy1990
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:19 pm

"I guess the only reson I do it is because I don't have any other friends. I mean I don't have ones that arn't popular and will like me if I'm not." I noticed someone in the party brought out so i went and got one. "Now this is a party." I said as I sat back down

OOC: Well I like video games but since I don't play them that often I'm really bad, football is definetly my favorite sport but only if it's my school playing (I've cheered at one and loved it but I dont think I'm good enough to make the squad). I'm definetly a computer geek. I used to be popular but I got out of that group cause it just wsn't me and I sorta became more Uber Christian than I was before and man did they complain. I'm soooo not outgoing unless I'm hyper. I'm superly shy and I don't share my feelings with my 'friends' like ever... alright so thats about me ooc. We're you talkimg about you or your character? oh, and i loooooove vampires and warewolfs, but only if they're nice.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby heart_boy1990 on Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:42 am

OOC: I was talking about me.

IC: "Hey, how about we go upstairs? The rooms up there are considered exam rooms and I hear there's some more doctor type stuff in there. What do you say?"

heart_boy1990
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:14 am

"mk." I said as I stood up. "Lead the way."

OOC:cool

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby heart_boy1990 on Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:17 am

With you following me, I stand up and walk upstairs. I find a room that isn't being used by another "doctor" and I walk in. In the room is a blood pressure cuff and a heart rate monitor. I say, "Woah, I didn't know this stuff was going to be in here. Whoever made the plans for this party really thought of everything."

OOC: If there's anything doctor related you can think of that you want to add to the room that's fine.

heart_boy1990
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:38 pm

"This stuff is cool." I say as I run my fingers over them.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby heart_boy1990 on Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:52 pm

"Yeah. So is there anything you can think of that you want to do first?"

heart_boy1990
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:53 pm

"no, you?"

OOC: is it just me or is this RP getting alittle boring? On a random note, if you like vampires I know a really cool RP you could join.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby heart_boy1990 on Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:54 pm

OOC: If you have any ways to make it more interesting, feel free. I'm not a huge fan of vampires.

IC: "Well we could play doctor. Just take turns using everything and if we want maybe make stuff up like something is wrong with whoever it the patient. Just an idea."

heart_boy1990
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:11 am

OOC: Liseten I'm sorry but I'm going to quit this roleplay. It's just kinda went down hill. Once again sorry.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby heart_boy1990 on Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:45 pm

OOC: OK. Sorry it seemed boring. If anyone else wants to join that's fine.

IC: As Angle leaves I stay in the room for a few minutes before I go back downstairs to see if there is any other girls I know.

heart_boy1990
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby heart_boy1990 on Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:12 pm

OOC: Anyone? OK. but if any girls want to roleplay with me maybe not on a public forum but through PM or on a messenger, feel free to PM me

heart_boy1990
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby heart_boy1990 on Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:25 pm

I'm going to try and see if anyone else wants to join this roleplay. Please read the scene in the first post. Currently, I am downstairs looking for someone else to hang out with (preferably a girl).

heart_boy1990
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.