Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Costume Party

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Costume Party

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby heart_boy1990 on Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:44 pm

Well I haven't tried a roleplay in a forum before, but ill try it. i've got a feeling that nobody has made a scene like this. The scene is a costume party (as the title suggests) and the theme is doctors. Everyone is supposed to dres up as a doctor, nurse, surgeon, etc. If you're thinking this is "different" and wondering why i'm doing this scene, you can probably figure it out by looking atmy post inthe "Welcome Desk" forum. Anyway, I'll start.

I walk in wearing a white labcoat over a black t-shirt, white pants, and a black stethoscope around my neck. I walk over and get some punch, I walk over and I sit on the couch. I look around a couple times to see if I find anyone I know, but I don't see anyone. So I just sit on the couch and hang out.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

heart_boy1990
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Costume Party

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:13 pm

I walk in sporting a green polo, with my white doctor's coat over that. Wearing comfortable jeans and a pair of black converse, I'm feeling quite comfortable. I walk on over to the buffet table, grab a small sandwich and snatch a diet Coke out of the nearby cooler. I take a bite of the sandwhich, and look around the place. 'Not too many people here yet.' I think to myself, as I eye the nearby couch, seeing that it looks like a good place to sit. I walk over and sit down, and I turn to the guy sitting next to me sipping punch. "Hey what's up? Name's Alex."
It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to achieve anything. -My attitude on life-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Axle
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby heart_boy1990 on Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:20 pm

"Woah, that's weird. my name's Alex too! Nice to meet you! I'm not doing a lot right now. I'm waiting on a few girls I know to show up. We were talking about it on AIM last night. I didn't say I was going to be here because I had plans so they'll be surprised when they see me."

heart_boy1990
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:39 pm

I walked in wearing a black dress with a slightly poofy bottom and white lab coat. My Long blonde hair swadyed as i walked. I loved heart beats so of course i chose to be a heart surgeon. The only person I knew that was going to be here ended up not comming so I didnt know anyone. There was a couch and some chairs off to the side of the room. When I sat down there were only two other people. "Hey I'm Angle."

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:22 pm

OOC: Crap! I forgot about this one :P. Sorry! Resuming activity... NOW :P

IC: "Hey there, I'm Alex, and so is he." I say as I point towards the guy sitting next to me. "So, you know anyone here? I'm pretty much alone tonight too, a buddy of mine told me to come to this thing, but now he's busy. But anyways, it's no biggie, cause I love meeting new people." I smile as I sit back and sip punch, and look around to see if there're any activities I'd like to partake in.

Axle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiL_KK on Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:26 pm

OOC: I hope its cool I join too. :D

IC: I walked into the room and looked around. My long brown hair was in a cute messy pony tail and my bangs were positioned in a sexy fashion over my right eye. I had put on the best outfit for this party, a pair of tight black jeans with silver shinny zippers and a nice red tank top with a pure white doctors coat over it. I had gotten an old stethascope and a silly little fake id tag naming me as a childrens doctor. I walked with my head held high to the table where there was lots of food and drinks. I picked up a cookie and began to munch it. I was a horrible junk food freak. I looked around at the room, *Very poor turn out so far.* I thought to myself. I walked around the room a little looking to see if i know anyone, i dont. I make my way to an empty seat on a nearby couch next to a group of people. I sit down slowly, so as not to disturbe the other two on the couch. "So, I guess your all having as much fun as i am. Thats the way it looks at least." I looked at my cookie and ate another bite. "So how did you all come to be at this party? I'm Kristi, by the way." She looked at the two men sitting next to her.
To lie is to sleep, to sleep is to die. So where must one lie to sleep without death...

LiL_KK
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:22 am

I looked at Alex. No, I don't know anyone here, my friend pulled out at the last moment." Then I turned my attention to Kristi. "Hey, I'm Angle. Nice to meet you. My friend convenced me to come since her boyfriend was going to be here but then got other plans." I looked around as the crowd seemed to be growing. *I wonder how many people could fit in this room* I thought as my mind wondered. I looked at the other Alex, "Hey, what kind of doctor did you come as?"

OOC: ok, is there like any way that one of the Alex's can like put an inital after their name or somthing cause i think this is goning to get confussing.... well, to me at least.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby heart_boy1990 on Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:19 pm

OOC: I'll be Alex S.

IC: "I decided to come when one of my friends tole me about it. However, my friend had other last-minute plans and decided not to come. Anyway, I'm supposed to be just a regular doctor. Maybe closer to someone who specializes with hearts. For as long as I can remember, I've just liked it when either a girl is listening to my heart or I'm listening to a girl's heart. I hope I don't sound too weird to you all." I laugh a little. "I was so nervous saying that that my heart is pounding! I can feel it in my chest without putting my hand on it. I'll be ok." I start to calm down and sip some punch.

heart_boy1990
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:35 am

OOC: Thank you for adding the S, hore it wasn't too annoying.

IC: I smiled at Alex S., "Actually it doesn't sound wierd to me at all. I love listening to guys heart beats, I guess I just fing it soothing." I grabbed a cookie off a plater *Mmmmmm, chocolate chip, my fav.* All of a sudden I heard one of my favorite songs (A La Nanita Nana) being played. I looked Alex and Alex S., "Ethier of you wana dance?" I asked with a hopeful smile.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Le Cruise on Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:21 am

OOC:if I step on any toes in this post/RP plze PM me, and I shall do my best to end your grief.

El Eruisc (( EH-roo-sk ))was wandering about the multiverse, his twin brother was in some building, helping three girls set up some sort of club, when El Eruisc saw the faint glimer of a party. He turned to see a group of doctors, or people pretending to be doctors, talking amongst each other. He smiled, and descended into a bathroom. When he had materialized into a stall, he was wearing a surgeon's garb, a scalpel attached to a belt, and a mask over his mouth. He opened the stall door, and saw his blonde hair mostly hidden by a green bandana which matched his scrubs, and blended into his bright green eyes. The bandana had a pink brain sewn into it, apparently, El Eruisc was a brain surgeon. He smiled, and walked into the mix of bodies, very casually, El Eruisc began to dance to the beat of some music, closing his eyes, he felt the pulses of the bass, the flowing of the harmony, and the feet beneath him matching.

OOC2: It don't matter the beat, just dance : )
Sanity is just a limitation

If I was normal, then why would you even acknowledge me?

Go Eagle Go!

Le Cruise
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby heart_boy1990 on Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:12 am

"I'm not much of a dancer, sorry. But do you want to listen to my heart since you like listening to them?"I turn to everyone else, "You all can listen too if you want. I don't care." I try to calm my heart which is pounding but it's no use. My heart almost always gets faster when someone is listening to it.

heart_boy1990
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:10 pm

"Really, you don't mind?" My smile got wider as I out my ear to his chest. My eyes shut, *this is sooo much better than dancing*. His heart was pounding. I pulled away and smiled at him, "Nervous about somthing, 'casue your heart is pounding like carzy? You can listen to mine if you want."

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby heart_boy1990 on Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:01 pm

"I don't mind. I'm not sure if I'm nervous, it's just that my heart almost always beats fast when someone is listening to it. You don't mind if I listen to yours? Do you want me to use my stethoscope or do you mind if I listen with my ear?"

heart_boy1990
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:20 pm

"Really? Hmm, I wonder why it beats faster when people listen to it. Oh, and you can just use your ear, I don't mind."

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby heart_boy1990 on Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:08 am

"OK." I put my ear on your chest and I hear your heart and I smile. "It's loud! Very strong! But definitely not as fast as mine!" I laugh and I pull my ear away. "Well apparently you're not nervous."

heart_boy1990
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:25 pm

I laughed, "I'm gona take the fact that it's loud and strong as a complement." *hmmm, I wonder what the chances of me and him getting together after the party are?* I thought to myself. We sat in a bit of a silence as I tried to tink of something to talk about or for someone else to.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby heart_boy1990 on Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:10 am

"Yeah, it is a compliment. So what do you want to talk about now?"

heart_boy1990
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:00 pm

"Why don't you tell me about yourself?" I smiled as I thought, *What a unique and interesting idea... NOT! Well, maybe it would at least lead to somthing interesting.*

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby heart_boy1990 on Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:58 pm

Well I really like video games, I love watching football, and a lot of people consider me a nerd because I know so much about computers. If any of my friends or family have a problem on their computer, they just call me. I'm definitely not the most popular guy at school. I've got my group of friends and I keep it that way. I'm fairly conservative. I'm not the outgoing type. Basically, there isn't a lot to know about me. What about you?

heart_boy1990
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:05 pm

"Well I like video games but since I don't play them that often I'm really bad, football is definetly my favorite sport but only if I'm cheering at the game. I'm definetly a computer geek, but I'm also one of the most popular girls in my school. I'm outgoing, but sometimes I wish I wasn't popular so I didn't have to do certain things to stay there. I guess I'm pretty fake." I said with a frown.

OOC: when I first started typing this I forgot that I was suposed to be talking about my character and not me, so I had to change somthings. I just thought it was funny, so I'd share. :D

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.