Count to 50 before a member!

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:48 am

The objective of this forum game is very simple: count to 50 before a non-staff member (anyone with their username in black writing) posts.
The staff (mentors, mods, etc.) attempt to count, in order, to 50 before a person of no authority makes a post. Each staff member may only post one number at a time and you can't post twice in a row(thanks to this forum's already integrated system). This means that before a staff member posts a second number, a different one must post before them.

An example game:

Player A: 0
Player B: 1
Player C: 2
Player D: 3
Player C: 4
Player D: 5
Random person: (Insert bad pun here)!
Player B: 0
Player C: 1

If the same number is posted twice, the duplicate numbers can't be counted as anew. For example, if two 10's were posted, the second may not be counted as eleven. Instead, they must start at zero again. If someone edits their post to a new number, you must start at zero.

To keep things simple,

● Don't post TOO often, I don't expect people to take place in this much(I hope they do though ^.^). If they do take part in this a lot though, feel free to post. Post like hell. >.>
● Don't post more than one number in a post
● If an ordinary RPG member posts, the count is set to zero again.
● If two or more posts in a row have the same number, they cannot be counted as the number they were meant to be and you must start at zero.
● Numbers should not be edited. If they are, the count is reset to zero.
● Must count in numerical order. If a number is skipped, count is reset.
● If you reach 50, keep counting! I'll add the final number to the Hall of Numerical Counting and the page number, as well as the name of the final post. For bragging rights(Because we all want to say we know how to count past fifty, right? XD)
● To avoid the "somebody already said that!" thing, just add some extra stuff at the bottom of your post?

Hall of Numerical Counting

..Nobody's reached 51 yet.

Let the counting begin!

I'll prematurely restart your count. xD
noot noot

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Count to 50 before a member!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alasund on Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:54 am

Zero. I don't think this version's been done before.
Verdant plains and cold dark night. I have nothing more but silence.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alasund
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedRaine on Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:02 am

Pssh. No.

Oh wait...

~Still trying to fit all of my dreams in a pokeball.

RedRaine
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortexiphanGirl on Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:03 am

2!

CortexiphanGirl
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Patcharoo on Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:55 am

Thrice.
Circ wrote:When I first joined RolePlayGateway, it was a place where positive conflict fostered creativity and friendships were formed rather than cliques. Honesty and transparency were valued, new people were incorporated into the community rather than judged based on what style of writing they preferred, and despite the youthfulness and zeal of the population there prevailed a reasonable degree of common sense.

Patcharoo
Legend
Legend
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Millionaire Arc Warden Beta Tester Contributor Group Theory Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedRaine on Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:56 am

Sneaky Patch. I almost yelled 'no' till I realized you're a yellow person too.

Four punkz.

RedRaine
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trapt on Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:58 am

982~
Restart
Every one has a purpose, Good or Evil,
Right
or Wrong, We all belong...

Trapt
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortexiphanGirl on Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:38 am

Zilch.

Wait a second.... would deleting posts of non-staff be considered cheating? >:D Muahahahaha.

CortexiphanGirl
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeffrey! on Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:42 am

Yeah, I think that would be cheating.
"Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste of death but once."

Jeffrey!
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renssaerene on Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:13 pm

Great. Now our butts are being bitten for the recking of the other game.

What happened to forgive and forget?

Zero.

Renssaerene
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeffrey! on Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:41 pm

Psh, forgive and forget? Why would we do that?

Jeffrey!
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alasund on Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:39 pm

I don't know.... maybe to help forum peace?

Zero.

Alasund
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:45 am

Ichi (One)
Forum peace? Don't hold your breath :)

Absenthia
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 11 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Group Theory Greeter Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ellipsis on Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:46 am

Ni!

Ellipsis
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Contributor Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jehanne on Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:48 am

We are the knights who say... "Ni"!

Oh, wait.

zero
Maybe you are right, and this world isn't anything special after all.
But as familiar sights look different when seen from on high--as even when it's raining, blue skies spread out above the clouds--don't you think that the way you view the world changes depending on how it is perceived?
O, what a wonderful world! Even if it's a lie, if you believe it, maybe you'll feel happier than yesterday. Right?
Good or bad or something amazing: it isn't about what you do; it's about living without regret. That's it.

Jehanne
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ellipsis on Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:49 am

Uno!

Ellipsis
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Contributor Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jehanne on Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:51 am

I don't usually ruin your combo immediately. But when I do, I prefer Dos Equis.

Cero

Jehanne
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:53 am

Dos

Absenthia
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 11 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Group Theory Greeter Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ellipsis on Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:53 am

Tres.

Ellipsis
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ellipsis on Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:54 am

...fail! Cero, per Jehanne.

Ellipsis
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!