Crash: The Beginning

Crash: The Beginning

a part of “Crash: The Beginning”, a fictional universe by Jayhawker010.

When a group of people accused of witchcraft escape moments before death, they unexpectedly crash on a deserted island and attempt to start a new life away from the outside world.(Need characters!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Crash: The Beginning”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Crash: The Beginning

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:53 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Crash: The Beginning"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
The below are roleplays that need characters D:

Crash II: The Replacements
A roleplay based on the original "Crash" rp where people crash on a deserted island.
The Root's Rebellion
A fantasy roleplay where the people of Euris rebel against the reigning Nightwalkers.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jayhawker010
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Crash: The Beginning

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:39 pm

hmmm if at some point that things slow down for me I'll be glad to join, sooo keep me a spot warm XD

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soki
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:34 pm

Alright, will do :D

Why isn't anyone joining :*( Ya bunch of poops!

Jayhawker010
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:14 pm

hey!
Thanks for the pm letting me know about this! I would love to get involved! could I possibly reserve the spot of the first brothers wife? this looks really cool! I will right up a character sheet and submit it post haste.
Thanks!
Mist
P.S.
Will it be necessary to write in dialect for this rp? like using antiquated phrasing when your character speaks or will we write normally?

mistsong99
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:02 pm

Normally for the most part. But we should try to not say words like dude, sucks, lame etc. Try to make it sound like your grandma talks haha. You know, correct grammar. And yay, I'm glad your going to join :D

Jayhawker010
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Florenai on Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:33 pm

Hey! I was interested in joining the roleplay, because it had a unique plot. Although the role of brother two did not really appeal to me. anything we can do?

Florenai
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:50 pm

You don't have to play any of the set characters if you don't want. I only wrote those three in because they have a specific role that needs to be filled, like the wife needs to help the rest escape and how the brothers are the founders of the group basically. You can either just make a fellow witch who has no ties except for being in the group, or you could make up a sister of someone, a wife of the second brother, etc.

Jayhawker010
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Florenai on Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:06 pm

Alright, cool. I'll think of something and get to work on the character.

Florenai
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:50 pm

Ok so, once the second brother position is filled, I think we can start. Even though I'd like more characters, if we are all loyal enough then we can still have this rp go well. If anyone wants to create a second character, that would be great, but it's no big deal. I am going to though cuz I like having more than one anyways. OK that's all :D

Jayhawker010
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhyme on Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:56 pm

I would but I can't roleplay more than a single character per roleplay. It gets me confused. Sowwy!

Rhyme
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:30 pm

Hey, I'm interested in joining up. I can RP more than one character. i like to do whatever I can to make an RP successful, but I checked the others out and it looked like you kinda just ended them without an ending. Are you going to do that here?

CherrySwirl
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Florenai on Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:09 pm

Cherry- please note the way that roleplay gateway judges if a roleplay is failed or not depends on unrealistic factors. For example, my "failed" roleplays I never even started. Regardless, only a small fraction of roleplays are finished, because of unloyal players.

Florenai
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:01 pm

Yes exactly what florenai said. I have yet to see a Roleplay that actually finishes but I promise I will be here the whole time and if you all are loyal enough then we can possibly finish although a good thing about Roleplays is that they really are endless. But I'd love you to submit your characters :)

Jayhawker010
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:31 am

I'll give it a chance and make the other brother.^^

CherrySwirl
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:27 pm

What other kind of character can i mkae that you think could make this more interesting.

CherrySwirl
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:44 pm

I suggest just another witch but if you have any cool ideas then tell me. Maybe a fellow prisoner who wants to escape with them but isn't necessarily a witch...yet.

Jayhawker010
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:39 pm

I'm still pondering some ideas. Other than that I'm ready to post. :3

CherrySwirl
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:47 pm

I'll try and get in a post tomorrow morning. I'm too tired tonight. Ive been doing all my homework because I work saturday and sunday all day :( Poo.

Jayhawker010
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:44 pm

That sux. Well, i submitted a couple of new characters. I hope you don't mind that I put them all on the same sheet. If there's anything you want me to change or drop completely let me know. i was just trying to add some more people. lol

CherrySwirl
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:09 pm

hope my post was the right thing I can rewrite and add in Jennifer srry meant jessica if needed, or she can meet us at the docks, let me know. and she used a rudimentary flash-bang or stun grenade to stun the guards so it doesn't last very long :)
Last edited by mistsong99 on Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mistsong99
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!