Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

Crazy Road Trip

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Crazy Road Trip

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kill_goregous on Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:45 am

The story is a simple one. Four friends head out on a long road trip to a large beach house for a moth long vacation. They have at an average a five hour trip ahead of them. Everything at first runs smoothly, but they soon start running into problems that make their trip a living hell. Each person within the RP, will speak up in OOC when they have an idea, for a problem to run into. Then whoever else is on at the time, will all cast their vote to see if they RP will go in that direction or not. Be creative, use ooc for your ideas and votes, be realistic, this is a realistic RP. I can add rules or information at my will. It is mid-summer.

My Character:
Name: Zack
Appearance: Zack, is short for his age, with dark red hair and deep blue eyes. On his head he always wears a black, vinatge style hat, with horizontal dim white stripes, all around the circumference of the hat. He usually wears a simple t-shirt, showing one of his intests. Over that a light overshirt. Baggy pants, and combat boots. He wears a spike necklace, and another necklace with thumbcuffs hanging from a chain. Handcuffs, area attached between the two front belt loops on his pants.
Personality: Zack is quiet around new people, but can easily converse with people he knows. Therefore he has no problem talking to anyone else in the rp. ((Seeing as the story states they are all friends.)). He's the one that everyone always goes to for advice, and is a naturally sweet guy. He's a bit morbid and a bit of a geek, a all around good guy.
Other: He was the first out of the circle of friends, and he is the one who mostly drives throughout the trip.
"Some are lovers, some are fighters. I'm a different breed. I'm both"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kill_goregous
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Crazy Road Trip

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kill_goregous on Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:50 am

Zack pushed all his weight against the luggage, to fit it all in the back of his silver Rav-4. After making sure it would all stay up for at least a few seconds he jumped back and slammed the back hatch, now at least all the luggage was secure. He still made sure of that, by making sure the luggage on top of the vehicle was securley tied down. Spinning his keys around on one finger, and tapping the top of the vehicle he shouted back twoards the house.

"Alright we are rea-day!" he may of been ready to depart, but that didn't mean everyone else was. Therefore he walked over and sat on the top step leading to his front porch, and waited on the others.

((Please be patient with this RP, as it may take a while to get everyone.))

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kill_goregous
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hoshiko on Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:34 am

(( My Character:
Name: Hoshiko (Means: Star child) Kurosawa
Nickname: Hoshi (Means: Star)
Birthday: July 11th
Height: 4'10"
Weight: 76
Sexual Orientation: Homosexual
Ethnicity: Japanese
Race (human, vampire, lycan, anthro, etc.): Human

Appearance

Build: He's very small, short and skinny. It looks as if you could break him in half without even trying.

Hair: His hair isn't long, but at the same time, it isn't short. The natural color of his hair is blue, and he has natural highlights that are a lighter blue than his original color. His bangs always seem to be in his face, though sometimes he sweeps them to the side so he can see better.

Eyes: His eyes are light green; actually, more of a green-yellow color. His eyes are shocking and sharp, and they resemble the eyes of a feline. Most people say that after looking into his eyes, it feels like something has stabbed into their mind and hit their soul.

Clothing: Usually he wears light colors, a lot of white, light blue, light green, and pink. It's rare that you'll see him in colors like red or purple. A normal outfit for him would be a light blue polo, tight white shorts that come a few inches above his knees, blue knee socks, and white slip on vans. However, sometimes he does wear skirts. When he's depressed, he wears dark colors, such as a deep purple and black. His clothes always have to match, and he can't stand wearing pants or long sleeved shirts, hating the feeling of warmth.

Identifying Marks: A tattoo on his chest that says Ai Chishio (Means: Blood Love), a scar on his forehead in the shape of a triangle with an "x" in the middle, and a small scar right underneathe his chest.

Overall Appearance: He's incredibly small, and he looks about the size of a fifth grade boy. He has a very feminine, childish face, though his body isn't feminine whatsoever. He's boney and has almost no curves.

Picture: Image

Personality

Likes: Parkour is his passion. Whenever he does parkour, he feels like he's flying; he feels like he's the only one in the world, and no one can stop him from doing what he loves. He gets in trouble by the police a lot for doing it at random construction sites, but that's never stopped him.

(For those who don't know what Parkour is, here's a video of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jquXcwooV6A

And yeah, it's more than just jumping off and onto things. It's a serious sport, and all of those who want to say it's pointless, I'd like to see you try to do a double kong vault, flag, or a kong to precision without landing on your heels or falling over. Sorry, I'm sensitive about the subject of Parkour being a real sport or not, heh.)

He also likes reading/writing poetry and short stories. It's hard for him to express his feelings outloud, so he writes them out.

He loves his cat plushie, Suki (Means: Beloved). It looks more like a piece of trash than a stuffed animal. It's tail looks like it's been sewed back on many times, an entire ear was ripped off, an eye is missing, the once deep purple color faded to a dull, light purple, and there are patches of fur missing, but it's Hoshiko's most prized posessions.

He also loves star gazing. It's one of his favorite things to do. Sometimes lays on top of the roof of his house all night long, just staring at them until the sun comes up.

Dislikes: He hates loud, crowded areas. He gets nervous when he's around too many people. He cannot stand spicey food either. Even black pepper is too spicey for him.

Fears: His biggest fears are sharp objects, loud noises, guns, and the dark.

Background

Parents/Guardians: Chou Kurosawa (Father; Deceased). Haruko Kurosawa (Mother; Deceased). Kyoko Satou (Current guardian)

Siblings: None.

Place of birth: Kanagawa, Japan

History: Hoshiko was born to Chou and Haruko Kurosawa, two of the nastiest members in one of the worst gangs in their area, called Ai Chishio (Means: Blood Love). When Hoshiko was only three, his dad tattooed the words Ai Chishio into his chest and carved their gang symbol, a triangle with a small "x" in the middle, in the middle into his forehead, it being a mandatory thing to do if any of the gang members had children.

He rarely saw his parents, them always dealing with "work", and he grew up neglected. Though, when he was five, for his birthday, they gave him Suki, his first and only stuffed animal. Suki was his best friend; someone that was always with him, someone that never fought with him, someone that would listen no matter what...

When he was seven years old, rumors started spreading around, saying that Hoshiko's parents were two members in Ai Chishio, and the police were looking for them. It was a rule that if you were identified as a member of the gang Ai Chishio, then you were to kill yourself and your family.

Hoshiko's mother shot him, aiming for his heart, but she was so nervous that she missed, shooting him right below. She shot herself right afterwards, thinking that Hoshiko wouldn't make it anyways, and Chou shot himself right as Haruko shot herself. When the police arrived, they called an ambulance, and Hoshiko was rushed to the hospital.

After a month of physical and mental therapy, he was put in a foster home. He lived with a man and a woman, and he lived happily with them for three years. When he turned ten, the woman needed surgery, and it was a success, though they gave her too much vicodin, and because of that, she became addicted. She snuck vicodin whenever she could, and she started drinking.

She became depressed and finally commited suicide when Hoshiko was 11. Not long later, the man commited suicide, the death of his wife bringing too much hurt.

He was put in an orphanage, and finally, when he was 14, he was adopted by Kyoko Satou, his current guardian. He's not close to her, for he refuses to answer her or spend time with her, because he knows once he does, something will go wrong and he'll lose another person close to him.

I don't know if your character is homosexual or not, but mine is. Just to let you know, I have no nasty intentions and what-not for him.))

Hoshiko stomped out of the house, looking a bit annoyed. As he stood in front of his friend, he continued to stomp his feet, not capable of keeping still. He looked up at Zack and huffed slightly, not unlike a little boy. "I don't know how I'm going to last through the whole car ride," he mumbled. "I have a hard enough time sitting in one for even five minutes!" He clutched his cat plushie close to his chest.

He suddenly smirked, a slightly evil look spreading across his face. "Oh, just to let you know, I'm going to be kicking your seat the whole time you're driving," he joked, smiling sweetly.

Hoshiko
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kill_goregous on Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:54 am

Zack laughed a good sense of humor was always nice on such a long trip. He stood up, with a mischevious grin on his face and shook his head. "Oh don't worry about anything, we will get ourselves some "motivation" when we stop at the gas station. I know the clerk working today" When he said the word motivation he hooked to fingers of each hand, to signify that the word reffered to something else. "Whats gonna kill me is waiting for everyone else to finish up and get ready so that we can go ahead and get the hell out of here."

Zack slowly started walking forward between the house and the car, and stopped midway. He turned around and walked back to the bottom of the steps and then back and forth in that small area. Apparently he was bored and really wanted to get on the road. A trip with three of his friends, at the beach for a month wasn't something that happend everyday afterall.

Kill_goregous
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hoshiko on Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:59 am

Hoshiko bounced up and down, running back inside of the house. He ran back and forth, flailing his arms with his plushie in one of his hands. "Hurry up, guys! Hurry, hurry, hurry! Zack's getting bored!" he yelled before running back outside. It wasn't often that the blue haired boy was so pumped up, but he was very excited about the trip. He had never been to the beach, and it was something he had always wanted to do.

"Ne, Zack, what are beaches like?" he asked after hopping over the steps, skipping over towards the red-head. He tossed his stuffed animal into the air and caught it, throwing it back up again.

Hoshiko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kill_goregous on Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:05 am

"Beaches, are a lot of things really. Especially if it's your first time going. It's a place to have fun obviously. It's a place to party, play water sports such as surfing, the beach is usually a much more peaceful setting. It's one of those things you really have to be there to really understand what it's like. But don't worry, weel have great fun and I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself." Zack walked over and set one foot up against the side of his car and leaned back against it. "Just be careful there are gonna be a lot of sportsy types there. People are stupid and may not understand you and may try to pick on you so just watch what you say or how you act. And me and the others have your back if anyone tries to pick on you."

Kill_goregous
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hoshiko on Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:14 am

"Hmm...I'd really like to try surfing," Hoshiko said, thinking about how much fun it would be. He was thinking so hard that he hadn't noticed his plushie coming back down, and it hit the ground with a soft 'thud' that was almost inaudible, though it snapped the shorter male out of his thoughts.

"Oh, Suki, I'm so sorry!" he said, picking up the tattered toy. He hugged it close to him and kissed the soft head, rocking it back and forth.

The blue haired boy looked at Zack and tilted his head. "Hey, I'm sporty! I do parkour for goodness sakes!" he said, playfully sticking his tongue out at Zack. "I can take on all those big jocks. Just wait and see." He giggled and jumped back and forth, punching invisible bullies with his fists, his plushie in his right hand as he did so.

Hoshiko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kill_goregous on Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:54 pm

"Alright, I don't surf but im sure someone down there will be willing to help you out." Zack stated pacing again, boredom stating to take over once more. It eventually drove him to the point where he took out his lighter and started opening and closing the lid making a "tink tink tink" sound. He knew they needed to get started soon. Jamie's shift at the gas station would be over in fifteen minutes.

Kill_goregous
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hoshiko on Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:15 am

Hoshiko frowned as he watched Zack. "Ne, Zack...Are you nervous about something?" he asked. "Or just bored? Or what?" He leaned down and pulled his rather long socks up until they were back to the original position, right underneath his knees.

Hoshiko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessLUV on Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:57 pm

Name: Maggie
Description:
about 5'6", usually wears her favorite orange hoodie with band t-shirts and short jean skirts. Also wears cute white and orange running shoes with ankle socks. Always found wearing a silver charm braclet. She has a kanji tattoo of "forgiveness" on her left shoulder blade.
Personality: Fun-loving but totally dependable. when responsiblity calls, she's usually the first to answer the call. A real people-person who's not afraid to say what's on her mind. Maggie is a charitable and forgiving person and at times a bit to trusting.
~~~
She made her way over to Zack's house in a white and blue mustang. From the look on her face it was obvious that she was angry. While getting some gas she had heard from Jaime that a road trip was planned and she hadn't been invited. In no time her bag was packed and she was speeding towards the young man. A screeching noise, proving only that she was too hard on the brakes, annouced her arrival.

With out delay, the pretty blonde slid out of her car and headed towards the porch where she noticed the adorable Hoshi having a conversation with his older red-headed friend. She approached them with hands on her hips and a mischevious smile on her face.

"Hey boys, heard you're planning a little trip. Just got a question." She plopped down next to Zack and gave him puppy dog eyes. "Why wasn't I told? Or even better asked to come?"
As long as they gaze on Waterloo sunset, they are in paradise......

PrincessLUV
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hoshiko on Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:23 pm

Hoshiko flailed his arms about, his plushie in his right hand, and he jumped up and down. "Maggie, I called you, I called you!" he whined. "You didn't answer!" He crossed his arms over his chest and pouted. "But wait, how did you know about the trip if you didn't even answer the phone?! Maggie, do you have magical powers?!" He giggled softly and started jumping again; this trip was really getting him excited.

Hoshiko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TubeSocks on Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:53 pm

Name: Anastasia [Ana]
Appearance: Ana is petite standing only four feet and six inches. She normally wear bright clothing such as skinny jeans with a bright shirt with a non matching cardigan over top of it. Her ears are pierced to their alloted capacity. Her hair is dyed bright pink, which coinsidentaly is her favorite color. She could be considered scene if you really want to categorize her.
Personality: Ana is mostly quiet and content. She likes to stare out windows for hours on end contemplating things. She can be open at times only around friends, but on rare occasions she can get extremely angry and blow up on people. Otherwords than that she can be a great friend.
Other: Is pretty excited for the trip.

Anastasia walked down the sidewalk towards Zack's house a messenger bag slung over her shoulder. She had dropped off the rest of her bag the night before. She smiled as the gang came into view. Her checkerboard Vans slapped the pavement as she walked up the driveway. "Hey guys," he said quietly. She leaned up against the car looking around, everyone was here, they should get going pretty soon.

((Sorry guys that wasn't my best, I was kind of in a hurry. It will be better...))

TubeSocks
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessLUV on Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:14 pm

Maggie smiled and picked up her little friend in a warm embrace. She set him down with a smile and flicked back her hair.

"You must have been calling the apartment, Toby probably didn't recognize the number and didn't answer. I was at my dad's house for the wedding. I told you I'd be there. He prefers me not to have my cell when I come. Says it's a distraction." Toby was Maggie's homosexual roommate. He was literally the perfect one for the position since he could cook, clean, decorate, and party. She had tried others before but Toby had lasted the longest time.

"But wouldn't it be fantastic to have magical powers? I'd be able to pick on you boys more often than not," she laughed.

A moment later, Ana came around with a "hey guys." Maggie smiled at the tiny woman. After all, she did stand a foot taller than the pink-haired scene. She looked around with a grin. Perhaps she'd go too, wether Zack wanted her to or not. It was her way to do things like that, after all.

"Hey Ana. How's it?"

PrincessLUV
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hoshiko on Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:58 pm

Hoshiko grinned. "Ooh, I want those kind of magical powers! That way I'd get to pick on you for once, instead of you always picking on me!" he said, laughing softly with a fake huff. As he noticed Ana, his eyes brightened by at least ten times. He was incredibly close to the woman, he himself usually being quiet and very confined to himself.

He ran over to the shorter one and practically shoved his plushie in her face. "Suki missed you," he said, smiling softly. "And so did I!"

Hoshiko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TubeSocks on Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:20 pm

Ana smiled brightly as Hoshi ran over. "I missed both you and Suki," she said giving him a quick gentle hug and giving Suki a little peck on his stomach. She backed up giving a smile and nod towards Maggie, "How is everyone?" she asked glancing around grinning at Zack. She back away from the Rav-4 to get a better look at everything on it. It was pretty much stuffed to capacity.

She leaned against Hoshi resting her head on his shoulder, "Are you excited?" she asked him glancing up slightly to look at his face before returning her gaze to the car.

TubeSocks
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hoshiko on Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:37 pm

Hoshiko glanced down at Ana as she rested her head on his shoulder, leaning against him. "Definately," he said, smiling brightly. "Are you?" He leaned his own head against Ana's, cluthing Suki close to his chest.

Hoshiko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TubeSocks on Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:53 pm

"Oh yes indeed," she exclaimed bouncing slightly full of energy. She paused for a second looking around at everyone. "You guys ready to go yet?" she asked peering over at Zack then to Maggie. She smiled to herself almost unable to wait a second longer, she needed to get on the road.

TubeSocks
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessLUV on Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:08 pm

Maggie tossed back her hair in a florish. It shined incredibly in the warm sunlight. With a smile and a nod she addressed Ana.

"I'm all set!" She pulled her bag out of her car and tossed it into Zack's vehicle. She leaned against it and smiled at Zack. "Looks like we're all waiting on our driver."

PrincessLUV
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hoshiko on Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:49 pm

Hoshiko wrapped his thin arms around Ana and hugged her tightly before hopping in the back of the car. "Hurry everyone!" he whined, flailing his arms around. He put his seat belt on and set Suki in the seat next to him, buckling the stuffed animal in. He patted the plushie's head and smiled at the toy before stretching his arms, already bored of being in the car.

Hoshiko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TubeSocks on Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:35 pm

Ana climbed into the back seat of the car sitting beside Suki. She patted the stuffed animals head leaning back in the seat trying to find a comfortable spot. Once she found it she buckled her seatbelt. She drummed her fingers on her knees partly because she was excited and partly because she was bored already.

TubeSocks
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!