My creative intstincts tell me...

a topic in The Artist's Cafe, a part of the RPG forum.

Have some artwork to share? Share it here — and feel free to ask for commissions!

My creative intstincts tell me...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baymax on Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:08 pm

To introduce a new-and a new kind of- character! Ok so I'm going to start off by saying, the backstory could go 18+ so...reader discretion advised...

Spoiler: show
Name: Damal Boro
Appearance:
Normal:Image
Beast:Image
Enraged:Image

Spoiler: show
Backstory: Damal is a different kind of breeder, he was never used to rough-housing like his 4 brothers, but he was never as girly as his 4 sisters. He was the middle child, in all aspects of the concept, he never thought he'd meet the right person for him under his parents' approval.

RP Idea(s):
1: One day Dramal goes to his father, asking when 'it' will come in, his father replies with a 'be patient son' Today, that would change, because today he goes to the doctor, unbeknownst to his parents, to see why 'it' hasn't come out yet, when he gets the news, his personality and everyday routine changes, he begins to be less social, talking to almost no one, avoiding his friends, until one persistent friend breaks through, and they become even more than friends.(this one could go either way, M or F, which one is up to you! :) )

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Baymax
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!