Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Crimson Marauders

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Crimson Marauders

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark_Descendant on Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:36 am

Well, basically I have not posted a topic in quite some time in Roleplay. So here I am, advertising my new Roleplay Plot ' Crimson Marauders.' It will be situated in the Fantasy realms of the site, and I am hoping it will be the first 'Sequel' of a few short roleplays I will be making.

The roleplayers that choose to participate in this roleplay must be willing to utilise much detail and description in each post. I'm looking at about..A minimum of 1000 words each post. They must also be willing to keep roleplaying in the topic instead of dropping out half way through.

Each roleplayer participating in this roleplay I ask to be able to play their characters well and portray their character's feelings and thoughts from time to time through the roleplay. If you want a pardt in the roleplay, then I ask you to post in the forum and when I feel there are enough members in the roleplay, I will say so at the beginning of my post.

Once again, thank you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dark_Descendant
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaca on Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:35 pm

I was interested in joining the topic; even put together an opening post; however.. I saw this thread here and in turn deleted my post. I still am interested; but in honesty 1000 words-per-post is something that I may not be able to live up to at times. Though I love long descriptive roleplay; I try to keep that fine line present dividing description, and drivel. I don't want to feel compelled to fill my posts with useless boring information* if question of action restricts me from having my character actually do more in the post; so I ask you.. how strict will you be on the 1000-words per post? I can send you my opening post if you like; to give you a sample of my level of roleplay.

*(i.E. useless boring information, as stated above; such as:

`The morning dew gently flowed over the blade of grass, working its way down and dripping off. The blade of grass bounced slightly as the drop left it, dampening the earth below as another drop followed suit...`

Obviously I can do that.. but it doesn't add to the roleplay; only induces yawning)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chaca
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark_Descendant on Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:49 am

Hrm...After much thought I have decided that detail will not be a problem, I would have liked great detail but I can see your point, go ahead and post your reply ^-^

Dark_Descendant
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaca on Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:17 pm

=D sounds good. Also, you can think of it this way; If this turns out not to be to your liking, you could always start again without me. I'd be happy to delete myself at anytime ;p *hovers over delete button*

Chaca
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.