Critical Role: Reborn

a part of “Critical Role: Reborn”, a fictional universe by Wolf's Bane109.

What happens when a group of childhood friends get sent to an unknown world and are forced to fight for their lives to get back home?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Critical Role: Reborn”.
Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:29 pm

Hello there, players! Welcome one and welcome all!!

If you're unsure of what races exist for playable character, here is a link by the official D&DBeyond page that let's you know what ones exist, and what attributes they have and so on. You can make the in world character look like whatever you want, be as creative as you want. :)

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

Cheers, Wolf~

"Well, maybe there's a reason we pretend. Maybe the lies we tell each other are less horrible than the truths we keep hidden." -William Price, LIS Before The Storm

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: Critical Role: Reborn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nonconformingrole on Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:52 am

Oh shoot.

Is this my chance to, perhaps, use one of my many unused D&D characters in a creative setting? You have no idea how exciting this is.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nonconformingrole
Member for 0 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Author Tipworthy Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:52 am

The world is your oyster, friend! Happy to see you joining ^-^

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nonconformingrole on Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:47 pm

You're probably stuck with me forever, now.

nonconformingrole
Member for 0 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Author Tipworthy Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:01 pm

I'm okay with this. :P

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:09 am

Just out of interest, how are you determining ability scores?
Purple haze, runnin' through my brain. Lately, things don't seem the same.

HolyJunkie
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!