Crossing Blades

Crossing Blades

a part of “Crossing Blades”, a fictional universe by Another Lie.

[1 Open Spot] An ancient Kingdom with a legacy that will shake the very fabric of reality... as the warriors of this world cross blades in the quest for their ideals, where will you stand? What will you fight for?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Crossing Blades”.
Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: Crossing Blades

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:34 am

Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances I have to have emergency surgery this week. I don't want to hold you all back so I'm going to drop my character and wish you all good luck!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Another Lie on Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:51 am

@ Byte

Ahh I see, in that case I look forward to seeing your character. ^^

@ Cheshire Girl

Oh my... I'm terribly sorry about that. Don't worry about it at all, I completely understand. I wish you the best of luck with your surgery and should you come back and still be interested I'd happily find a way to add you back in.

On the flip side, this does mean that a single extra slot has made itself available. So should anyone wish to claim it the female role of "Chosen 2" is now Open.
"You cannot hold what isn't there. It's pointless to look into nothing and expect answers. It's hard to protect that which we have never had... and impossible to cherish that which never existed to begin with. It's just another way that life can be cruel... and that cruelty will only lead to more of these created... Aye, they're sad things, these dreams of mortal man."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Another Lie
Member for 5 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:14 pm

Finally, it's done.

Okay, first: Apologies for the sudden change in face claim, I hope that's alright. It was a last minute decision after I skimmed through everything and thought to myself that my earlier choice wasn't going to fit. So, yeah, sorry for not informing you. :)

Second: Send any hate-mail or criticism about the sheet to me via PM. As a note, if the font is causing eyestrain for some of you, don't hesitate to tell me and I'll up the size a bit. ^^;

Anyway, I'll see about finding a fitting group to join. However, anyone with a chosen is encouraged and free to poke me (either here or through PM. I mean, I do figure we'll need to work something out.) if they feel my character is qualified to join theirs, of course.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Another Lie on Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:33 am

@ Byte, no need to worry your character looks great and has been accepted without a problem, I'll be changing the face claim shortly.

Everyone, the role play finally begins!

Has started!

Your characters are now free to post as you see fit! Make sure to use the correct location in your posts and let's get to it everyone!

Another Lie
Member for 5 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CJL1290 on Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:36 pm

Man, the site's been iffy for me all day... I hope everyone else is having better luck.

CJL1290
Member for 6 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:01 am

Omg. ZenMon. I just need you to know. That I love your FC. A lot.

Shizuku's post will be up shortly after I plan with Scra a bit ^u^
ImagexImagexImagexImagex
ImagexImagexImagexImage
GO | ON
TELL | ME | HE
ISNT | BEAUTIFUL

Rhianoue
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syao4500 on Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:08 am

HAHAHHAHA.... Don't forget to check the setting in which you're posting....
-sobs internally-

Syao4500
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:42 am

@Rhia

Well thank you. I'm quite fond of the character's look.

ON A SERIOUS NOTE!

It's started! Hooray! Yay! Ect! Posting starting!

ZenMon
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Check Mate on Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:19 am

Alrighty! Teru is about finished, she just needs reason and bio! Hopefully Ill see her in your character thoughts~ Cant wait to post.

For intro ^
ImageImage

Check Mate
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Another Lie on Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:19 pm

Good to see people happy at the RP's start! Now then y'all better start posting faster... not that your breaching your time limits... I just want to post again. ;_;

Is it bad to be excited to post in your own RP?

It's bad isn't it?

Heh.

Let's see those posts in action people!

Another Lie
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ボクセルちゃん on Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:46 pm

Another Lie wrote:Good to see people happy at the RP's start! Now then y'all better start posting faster... not that your breaching your time limits... I just want to post again. ;_;

Is it bad to be excited to post in your own RP?

It's bad isn't it?

Heh.

Let's see those posts in action people!

I'm working on mine right now, don't worry, you'll get to post soon

ボクセルちゃん
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CJL1290 on Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:14 pm

I will post after ボクセルちゃん does, since they're in the same group and all.

CJL1290
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:18 am

Da-WHOA!! We're back! Now I have to find a gif pic for my dude to put on, so that no one laughs at my first post.

Anyway, My post has been up, and please ignore the meme I referenced. XD

Firewind
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CJL1290 on Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:42 am

AM I the only one who couldn't get on the site for almost 2 days?

I hope they fix whatever this problem is...

CJL1290
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Another Lie on Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:40 am

*Groan* Indeed the site was giving me some horrendous trouble as well... they really need to get that fixed. Regardless, good job to those who have posted... though no grudges are held against those whom have yet to do so as I'm aware that the site has been damned annoying as of late.

I plan to post again once two to three other people have made their first posts. Until then I shall wait patiently and hope the site does not pull another hissy fit.

Another Lie
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ボクセルちゃん on Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:42 am

Thank god I saved my post before the site went down. That was a 905 words o(╥﹏╥)o.
I went ahead and posted it, though I did make a small mistake. CJL you can go ahead an post. (◠‿◠✿)

ボクセルちゃん
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Another Lie on Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:19 am

Tamashi has arrived on the scene! Heartless killer that she is... Expect some minor stalking in the form of her watching Kaori (followed by Molan and Arn presumably) from the shadows in the near future.

In the mean time she's gone and left her stolen merchants caravan and horse at Zianro's family tavern... just for some extra minor character connection from the get go. (If the horses name rings any bells for any of you then you win a cookie.)

One more post made and I'll be posting as Yo again... and it looks like a bar fight is on the horizon. Oh goodie!

Another Lie
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:54 pm

Agro! Wander's horse from Shadow of the Collossus! Though I thought Wander's Agro was a mare.... >.> Anyway, nice little reference, and use of the Azure Tankard's stable! :)

Firewind
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CJL1290 on Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:36 pm

Right, I finally got my first post in. :D

CJL1290
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:04 am

So, yeah... That happened.

Anyway, I'll be rewriting my post and should hopefully have it up today. (Assuming the site doesn't bugger up again.)

Byte
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!