Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Crossing Blades

Crossing Blades

a part of “Crossing Blades”, a fictional universe by Another Lie.

[1 Open Spot] An ancient Kingdom with a legacy that will shake the very fabric of reality... as the warriors of this world cross blades in the quest for their ideals, where will you stand? What will you fight for?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Crossing Blades”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Crossing Blades

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:14 am

I am going to wait one more round of people posting before I do mine. I don't really have anything to say right now, so I am just going to let the others in my group do one more establishing post so I have some more material to work off of.
The violent road. The path of Harmony from the sword. It is a last resort this is true.
It is the Path we take when there is Inequity that will not yield.
When all other paths lead to ruin and an unjust end.
When Good is beset by Evil from all sides.
When your cause, your power, your fury... When it protects the weak, the pathetic, the helpless.
When it is Righteous: The Way of the Sword... Is Beautiful.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:03 pm

Same here. I need Another to post Yo's version in the bar before I can really post again.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BurningDark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:34 pm

Ok! I'm still here! I'll post. I'm sorry, I've been out of town for the weekend visiting my little brother at his college. And site troubles and college and whatnot. BUT I WILL POST!

ZenMon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fading-into-eternity on Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:33 pm

Um, hello~~

I think I understand this whole SoulStone thing, so could I possibly reserve Chosen human number 2?
(I'll PM you if I have any burning questions).

The FC would be Izumi Nase from KnK:

ImageImage

fading-into-eternity
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CJL1290 on Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:46 pm

Hey, I hope everyone has had a good Thanksgiving! It's been quiet for a few days here, but hopefully everything will pick up again soon. I'm still waiting on a chance to post. If I do it now, it'll be too soon for my character.

Don't forget to talk to each other when you guys get stuck or something; that's what this section is for after all. :D

CJL1290
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CJL1290 on Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:51 am

So... everything okay guys? It's been quiet for a while, not to mention that the GM (Another Lie) hasn't signed in since the 20th of November. Normally I wouldn't be concerned yet, but an RP with 14 current players is a bit worrying if there's NO activity at all going on, even in the OOC.

Is everyone studying for finals or something? That's what i'm currently doing, but I can pop in now and then. Even if it's only a few words, it's good to say if you think you're going to be gone for a while. I mean, i'm not the GM or anything, so it's not like I can make you guys. I just would hate to see an RP with as much potential (and actual GM-controlled structure, which seem to be pretty rare on this site) end so early and abruptly.

But enough of my little speech; i'm sure everyone gets what i'm saying. Sorry if it seems i'm being to dramatic or something.

CJL1290
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!