Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Crossing Paths

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Crossing Paths

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:37 pm

Selene knew how much Ali meant to Joe, but keeping his distance for as long as he had, had been pretty hard. Before that phone call informing him of his parents' death and the unexpected news that he had a brother to take care of, things hadn't been the same for Joe personally. Afterall, he had left his parents as growing up he felt they simply got in the way and was preventing him from succeeding, an opportunity his uncle helped him with that had given rise to a small claims company before the company then grew to manage contracts as a whole and became respected throughout the business industry, especially since it saved more money than affording a lawyer to deal with contracts case by case.

As of now, it seemed that Joe had the opportunity to expand his business even further with more funding should he present his case well at a conference in the US. However, this meant leaving for awhile, such that seemed not so hard since Ali had kept his distance these past months to cool down while Selene returned to her old ways, which only caused Joe to return to his old ways of working more rather than being with Selene. He was pleased that Ali had grew also from the time he met him at social services, but he was concerned with how supportive Selene was or rather was not, towards Ali and was also concerned with Ali himself but he felt totally helpless. He only hoped he was managing okay after suffering a major blow with his girlfriend, who should of taken more care of Ali as she would of known his condition.

At his parents' home, Joe decided to stay there for awhile so that he had some space from Selene as she no doubt thought he'd be at his place. However, remaining there only served to re-surface the memories of him and Ali even if it were the times that Ali needed quite a bit of help. Not only did those memories surface, but with the house being empty with just him, the memories of his childhood and his parents also returned. Ali of course did not understand the concept of death, hence why the doctor had suggested making himself part of his routine and that he'd be looking after him, such leaving himself to sort funeral arrangements and their burial which he done with his uncle's help while Ali had been at school. Now all seemed as empty as the house, until...he heard a knock on the door.

Stepping away from the table in the dining room where his laptop now sat with him, he approached the door and opened, unaware of who was on the other side. Upon opening, he wasn't sure who it was at first since the young man's hair was shaven, but then he saw those eyes, causing him to smile and pull him into a hug, "I missed you Ali!", which was all he said and all he felt he needed to say as he guided him inside before closing the door with a smile on his face, "How you been?", seeing that their last encounter had been him coping not so well....
This account is no longer in use
[i]Should you have rp'ed with me in the past and wish to do so again, either new or continue an existing one, contact me on my new account

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

S1mon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:55 pm

Ali wrapped his arms around Joe tightly as he hugged him, he had missed this, being with Joe. He briefly rested his head on Joe's chest he was getting close to Joe's height now as he had grown over the time that they had been apart.

" I missed you too " He replied as they both stepped in to the house, it was certainly a strange experience being back in a place he hadn't been to in almost a year. Looking around the rooms from the hallway everything was very clean and organized with the exception of a few jackets and newspaper strewn on the floor.

Something that Ali had noticed confused him suitcases at the bottom of the stairs, he squinted slightly and his head brought up a list of options;

-Joe was leaving Ali without telling him.
Joe was going on holiday and was taking Ali with him.
- Joe was moving back into the house because he was going to take Ali back.

" Ive been good i have time off work so i thought i'd come and see you but what's with the suitcases, you going somewhere?" Ali asked his head tilted.
~There's only now, there's only this, forget regret, or life is yours to miss~ - RENT

~ If at first you don't succed, Destroy all evidence that you tried ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:34 pm

A tear escaped the corner of his eye as he embraced his brother. To think that before that phone call that he was alright on his own, succeeding in his business and doing well for himself, that he couldn't imagine how things would of been without Ali. Yes it was hard at first with the whole adjusting to something and someone new, the gaining of guardian responsibilities with taking and picking him up from school, ontop of that was his work, he felt it was all worth it. Sure there had been emotional times like when Ali was taken to social services and when he had to leave Ali in his flat in a terrible state with his girlfriend leaving him for someone else, but he wouldn't trade it for the world.

"I missed you too", as Ali then began to look around until his eyes rested on the suitcases, "Ive been good i have time off work so i thought i'd come and see you but what's with the suitcases, you going somewhere?", he then asked. It was a question he was expecting as soon as Ali's eyes had laid upon them. "I'm off on a business trip to America for a consultation meeting. If all goes well, then my business will be expanding and I will have alot to do with changing things round a bit. I'll be back of course, once the meeting is over...I'm not leaving yet, just packing my things to go to my place since my place is quicker to the airport than here", Joe explained.

S1mon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:51 am

"I'm off on a business trip to America for a consultation meeting. If all goes well, then my business will be expanding and I will have alot to do with changing things round a bit. I'll be back of course, once the meeting is over...I'm not leaving yet, just packing my things to go to my place since my place is quicker to the airport than here"

Ali looked at Joe as he explained what was happening, he was going to America to expand his business. Ali smiled and spoke " Joe that's really great, sounds like soon you'll be going all over the world..you're not turning into Batman as well are you?" He said laughing afterwards. " its a long flight to America isn't it? A couple of hours I think could you bring me back some cool things?" He asked fiddling with his hat in his hands, it had started to feel cold now so he was glad he hat his hat. He would prefer a full head of hair but he had to make do.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:48 am

Seeing Ali smile made Joe smile too. He had changed a lot from the first time they had met. He remembered the first time he had entered when Ali merely went by routine rather than the actual person which was why replacing his their parents was not so hard. Now he himself had his own business, it was as if the pair of them was speaking in the same lingo now. It certainly was the right move to hand him over when he did, though it was a real shame that he was kept away from him as if it was him stopping him from improving. What was done was done, yet there was still something nit-picking at the back of his mind which was the whole event that sparked it all off, when Ali had ran from home and returned with what seemed to be a far-fetched story.

"Joe that's really great, sounds like soon you'll be going all over the world..you're not turning into Batman as well are you?", he responded with a laugh which Joe joined in with, he certainly had a good sense of humour and he too was pleased with how well Ali was doing. Even while he was away, he had Selene. "its a long flight to America isn't it? A couple of hours I think could you bring me back some cool things?", he then asked. "I'm sure that can be arranged, is there something in particular you would like?"

S1mon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:44 pm

"I'm sure that can be arranged, is there something in particular you would like?"

Ali thought for a while he didn't know what he would have wanted from America, he had all the stuff he needed to get by and be happy. He rubbed his head softly and spoke." How about a New York Yankees cap? My heads going to be cold for the next couple of weeks so I should get something stylish to cover it right?" He shrugged his shoulders lightly as he talked.

He knew that Joe would do well in America, he had done a great job taking care of Ali and making sure he was safe. Even if they didnt see each other as much they still had a great bond.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:04 pm

The opportunity presented to him was an opportunity not to be missed, such that would of been hard to do had Ali remained the way he was before. Of course all had changed and they both got along well and both were into business also which was absolutely fantastic, such that only proved to strengthen their bond even more. Leaving home he was pursuing his dream without the need for others to let him down or pull him down, but now since returning home, he couldn't imagine how things would be without others to lean on for support and be round others for times of comfort. In a nutshell, he couldn't imagine his past year without having Ali. He was so proud of his brother.

"How about a New York Yankees cap? My heads going to be cold for the next couple of weeks so I should get something stylist to cover it right?", Ali suggests with a shrug which Joe smiled to, "I'll see what I can do, though it'll ruin your tough-guy image you have now. You look like one of those bouncers outside of pubs"[/color], followed by a laugh to cheer him up about how he looks. It wasn't so bad, besides when you enter the world you are bald for a little while before the hairs come through, and knowing Selene and her hair knowledge, she would know it wouldn't take so long....

S1mon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:59 am

"I'll see what I can do, though it'll ruin your tough-guy image you have now. You look like one of those bouncers outside of pubs"

Ali laughed and spoke " I don't think I'll become a geezer just yet, if you can't get the cap it doesn't matter I'm sure you'll get me something cool" he leaned against the door frame twisting his hat in his hands. " so when you leaving? Have you got time for a takeaway with your little brother before you set off into the big world?" He asked. He didn't know how long Joe was going to be away for, and he hadn't seen Joe for months.

( I'm off to blackpool for a week but hopefully I will have Internet )

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:06 pm

It has been a few months since Joe was able to spend time with Ali probably, as few months ago it was the girlfriend fiasco where they had no choice but to leave and not seen each other since. Hearing Ali laugh certainly cheered Joe up and seeing that he had clearly recovered and was back to his warm and caring self made the waiting worthwhile. It was a shame that he'd be leaving him behind, but before he could do that, he was determined to relive those days before he was taken away for what started this whole chain of events, as it was for such a reason that he hadn't told Selene about him moving away. Yes it was just a business trip but he had to think about Ali too.

"I don't think I'll become a geezer just yet, if you can't get the cap it doesn't matter I'm sure you'll get me something cool", which he responded with a smile, so he'd have to look around to see if there was anything he could get him before he asked, "so when you leaving? Have you got time for a takeaway with your little brother before you set off into the big world?". A grin appeared, followed by a chuckle, "I'm not leaving yet unless you want me to! Hahaha, though I'll be leaving tomorrow in the afternoon, so I have more than enough time for a takeout", as he then picked up the takeaway menu to the Gourmet Palace which he showed Ali, "How does Chicken Stir Fry, Egg Fried Rice and Duck Spring Rolls sound?", remembering such that was their first meal together.

S1mon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:31 pm

"I'm not leaving yet unless you want me to! Hahaha, though I'll be leaving tomorrow in the afternoon, so I have more than enough time for a takeout",Ali smiled as he watched as Joe walked over to the phone table then picked up the takeaway menu to the Gourmet Palace which he showed Ali, "How does Chicken Stir Fry, Egg Fried Rice and Duck Spring Rolls sound?"

Ali gave another smile and spoke " Sounds like I'm buying then, my treat " he said taking off his shoes in the process. " what do you fancy to drink? I'll get everything sorted out then you can tell me about you setting off to America, do you reckon that your business would do better financially if it was in a different location? Running two jobs at once is hard, that's why I took some time off and Im going to decide what career I want to go down. My own company or a place that more or less started my career off."

Ali said as he took off his jacket and hung it on his peg, that he hadn't used for a while.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:28 pm

"Sounds like I'm buying then, my treat"[/i], Ali replied with a wide smile, "What do you fancy to drink? I'll get everything sorted out then you can tell me about you setting off to America". It was certainly role reversal for sure, as first day they met, it had been Joe arranging dinner and doing what he can for Ali with the little knowledge he had, ontop of his newfound responsibilities as guardian ontop of his role of big brother which had initially came as a surprise to him over the phone. Afterall, sounded like his parents were quick to have another child after he had left, but he was pleased that he and Ali got on, despite his earlier absence in the years he was growing up.

"I'll have tea please, two sugars", Joe replied, before listening to Ali speak of work, "do you reckon that your business would do better financially if it was in a different location? Running two jobs at once is hard, that's why I took some time off and Im going to decide what career I want to go down. My own company or a place that more or less started my career off". Joe smiled, the two certainly understood each other well compared to the first meeting where they were complete strangers, now speaking the same lingo. "The thing is I wouldn't be running them both at once, but the plan is to expand on what I already have with those I am meeting with, and then I sort of become an overseer between the two, so in a way for me, growing results in my workload not being as demanding. There is more work of course but not as demanding as it was, if that makes sense", seeing that others would work for him. It was like marking essays.

S1mon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:20 pm

"The thing is I wouldn't be running them both at once, but the plan is to expand on what I already have with those I am meeting with, and then I sort of become an overseer between the two, so in a way for me, growing results in my workload not being as demanding. There is more work of course but not as demanding as it was, if that makes sense"

Ali nodded " Yeah totally, you just need to sort everything out, even if you got someone you really trusted to work on the other company overseas. But you being in charge will certainly pull in interest not only for you but for other companies interested. I know your going to do great in America, I'm going to miss you" He smiled and walked off into the kitchen to make Joe's tea and a glass of water for himself.

He was going to miss Joe but it was his own fault really, he shut Joe out when his girlfriend split up with him. Perhaps Ali should have made more of an effort to be with him and spend time with him, they were brothers after all.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:54 pm

"Yeah totally, you just need to sort everything out, even if you got someone you really trusted to work on the other company overseas. But you being in charge will certainly pull in interest not only for you but for other companies interested. I know your going to do great in America, I'm going to miss you", was Ali's reply. "I shall miss you too" was Joe's response as Ali walked into the kitchen. Ali certainly came a long way as it seemed he understood perfectly. Should the meeting go well, his company would expand as it merges with another company, for this move was not only beneficial for himself as an overseer of sorts, but also for the company as well, as not only will the company be dealing with contracts, but also create contracts of their own with the issuing of loans while also adding in a legal department as not to rely on another company for their representation for enforcing contracts. It was all going well.

Following Ali into the kitchen, leaning against the worktop as he watched Ali wait on him which was a change from the way it used to be, Joe then asked, "How are things with you now? You mentioned you're taking some time out at the moment but how are things in general?"

S1mon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:08 pm

Ali poured the water and sorted out Joe's drink while he spoke.

How are things with you now? You mentioned you're taking some time out at the moment but how are things in general?"

Ali shrugged not knowing how to start " things have been okay, no one special in my life as of yet but everything's good. I'm sorry I've been a bit of a hermit lately, I should have kept in contact with you. Your the only family I have"

He stirred Joe's drink and handed it to him. " I'm just going to relax and see where I'm headed and stuff, I suppose I thought that you would be around for a while so I could spend more time with you"

( fancy skipping to where Joe is leaving and Ali is hit?)

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby authinsi on Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:42 am

Much had happened ever since Joe first walked back into his childhood home. As much as he liked Selene, there were testing period of sorts when Joe was required to stay at work longer on cases and then the testing period when Joe spent more time with acquainting himself with his younger brother who he now had responsibility for after their parents' death. They say that when a person is truly tested that the person's true colors are truly revealed, such that was questioned from Selene's reaction to Ali to send him away.

Nevertheless, despite the many years the brothers had been separated, the two certainly got along, even in the testing period with the 'stolen' clocks that involved the authorities and raised questions about Ali that led to him going into care. A move that nonetheless had worked out for the better for Ali as he became more confident and even working on his own business while Joe was working on his more whilst being unable to visit his brother.

There was often times when a person's conscience was greatly disturbed, sometimes it took a little time but in recent times Joe has been disturbed about the whole 'stolen' clocks fiasco that had brought him to live at his old house unknown to Selene while he looked into things. What he found out was disturbing as he questioned the boys who had caused the trouble for Ali in the toilets at about the same time that the clocks situation occurred, he came to the knowledge of Selene's dealings with them which led to him confronting her and severing his ties with her immediately.

With Selene out the picture, Ali getting on with his own company, Joe now was at the airport with a suitcase in each hand and a rucksack on his bag as he waited in the queue to get things underway for the important meeting he spoke to Ali about before......

(OOC: Here we go :))
Plots and info about me can be found here, can check out my past characters here
Please be advised that my replies are answered as soon as possible, but if no reply after a week, send me a message reminder as such is not intentional, promise!

authinsi
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:30 pm

Ali stepped out of the office for a brief moment for a breath of fresh air, the team was working hard to meet a deadline set by a company. The original deadline had been for the end of the month for a popular video game company who was interested in the design style that the team had. unfortunately they had decided that they wanted half of the designs changed and in by a week and a half. Most of the team had been working late and putting in every ounce of effort they had in order to make the deadline.

Ali checked his phone to see if Joe had text him when he was busy in the office. He was heading back to the house today to see if there was any food left in the fridge. it wouldn't be pleasant for Joe if he come back to a house smelling of rotten eggs and mouldy bread.

Checking his watch he called Joe quickly as he found a spot to cross on the road, it was never very busy anyway but it was always safe to be careful when crossing the road. As the call connected he spoke as he checked the road again and crossed heading for the coffee shop.

" Hey Joe, I know you're probably queuing for the plane now, but I thought I would tell you that I'm heading over to the house this afternoon to check the fridge and turn everything off, you don't really want to come back home to find the fridge all rotting and the electric bill sky high.." he laughed lightly.

Ali's head turned briefly as the sound of a roaring engine infiltrated his ears he had no time to react only to close his eyes tightly and brace himself for the sudden impact.

A crushing blow hit his legs first, the top half of his body crumpling on the bonnet of the car. Smashing the cars windshield. The speed of the car sent Ali rolling rapidly over the roof landing head first on the concrete followed by his shoulder then the rest of his body. His vision blurred in and out of focus as he could already feeling his eyes swelling shut, blood ran down his face and neck his body blistered with the slightest movement. Ali knew something was broken but what could it have been? his shoulder? Arms? Leg? or all of the above?

His eyes flickered to the licence plate of the car as the door opened, his hand was still wrapped around his phone. Was the call still connected? Could Joe still hear what was going on? As Ali's eyes swelled shut his ears strained to hear the clacking of high heels and the smashing of his phone. The pain became too intense an Ali became unconscious.

( I'm just going to use Ali's old picture it's easier, hope this post is good enough. Would you mind playing the paramedic's or even the doctor that call Joe perhaps it could be the same doctor who informed Joe of Ali's condition.)
I love roleplaying, making new friends, 1x1 I love as well. I enjoy playing interesting character and I feel that communication is important as well. We can discuss ideas and get to know one an other.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby authinsi on Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:37 pm

[justify][size=86]Patience is but a virtue, along with chastity, temperance, charity, diligence, kindness and humility. Each of which is believed to enable the practitioner to protect oneself against temptation from the seven deadly sins; lust, gluttony, greed, sloth, wrath, envy and pride. In all of these, everyone is tested as to whether they remain virtuous to live by standards that are morally and ethically accepted, or otherwise give in to temptation which was tempting in nature. As of now, it was certainly testing to wait in the line with how long some people took, so it was a sigh of relief when some of his waiting time would be passed with the phone call as he felt it vibrate in his pocket and seeing Ali's name and number on it when he had it infront of him.

"Hey Joe, I know you're probably queuing for the plane now, but I thought I would tell you that I'm heading over to the house this afternoon to check the fridge and turn everything off, you don't really want to come back home to find the fridge all rotting and the electric bill sky high..", hearing him laugh at the other side of the phone as he chuckled on his side, "You don't need to worry about that", he remarked. Afterall he did make sure everything was off before he left but it was kind enough for Ali to check, but what was strange was the silence that followed his laughter.

"Ali?", he asked to see if he was still on the other side, but all he heard was noises and then the line cutting off. Taking his bags immediately, he left the queue and rushed towards the exit, having to pass through security first before being allowed through. He tried to tell them that it was an emergency but he had to go through the same process as everyone else which was truly annoying. Something must be wrong for Ali not to respond which he otherwise would not have done, though it would take at least an hour to return back home, depending on traffic of course.

(Meanwhile, a little while later...)

Doors pushed open as the back of the ambulance opened up with a bed rolling out with paramedics pulling it along through the automatic doors into A & E as doctors came rushing over to them. “Patient is in his late teens, identified as Ali Clarke, currently unconscious, involved in a car accident but no sign of the car that committed the injury. His shoulder is badly damaged by impact”. The doctor nodded, acknowledging all that was said, thanking the paramedics as they left Ali in the doctor’s hands who was joined with a few more nurses and another doctor who came to assist, as the female doctor asked, “Ali, can you hear me? My name is Doctor Alexandra. Is there anyone we can call?”, such giving the patient the chance to request a call as some preferred not to, before in the best interest of the patient they contacted the nearest kin themselves.

(OOC: From pick-up in the ambulance to the hospital, not sure how conscious Ali would be so left it open. Will have Lucy come...at some point)

authinsi
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:41 pm

Darkness hazed over backwards an forwards over Ali's eyes as his body lifted up and moved. Fear washed over him and panic began to set in, he had no idea where he was or where he was going. His body blistered with the slightest movement and he fell back into the blackness for what seemed like an eternity.

“Ali, can you hear me? My name is Doctor Alexandra. Is there anyone we can call?”

At the sound of his name Ali's eyes reluctantly opened, even though they wanted to close straight away again. His head felt like it has been crushed and the right side of his body was in excruciating pain. When his eyes finally focused into the situation he was in and his brain matched the environment. He pushed up on his arms crying out in pain as he felt a grinding in his arm and shoulder. There was to many people around him, it was way to overwhelming.

Ali tried to move back away from the bed, away from them he never liked hospital, usually appointments were okay but A and E that was a whole other ball game. Shaking his head he tried to click his fingers but even that brought on terrible pain. " No..no no no..Joe call Joe.My brother 07578377621" he covered his eyes with his not so damaged hand but retracted it as he felt a warm liquid coating his hair. Blood" he must have his his head or the blood must have spread from his shoulder to his head. He had no idea what was going on but there was still to many people around him. Trying to put weird things on him like he was some kind of experiment. He shook his head as quickly as his could without making himself dizzy which was quite often and he legs kicked out slightly trying to fend off the people. He didn't want any of that stuff on him, he wanted to go home.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!