Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Crossroads Academy

Crossroads Academy

a part of “Crossroads Academy”, a fictional universe by Sophiex.

Following the lives of the students at Crossroads Academy

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Crossroads Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Crossroads Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:44 pm

Posting and answering PMs in a little bit Im a bit sick atm and staring at the computer screen for too long is making me want to puke. Ill be better once I down some promethezine and nap for a bit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophiex on Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:09 pm

Sorry guys! I really thought I was going to be able to post tonight, but I have a term paper due on Tuesday morning and I'm trying to hit my 15 of 25 pages mark by tonight, and do the next ten tomorrow. Nothing like waiting til the last minute...! Feel free to move on without me, and say Joe excused himself abruptly to go to talk to his orchestra teacher that he saw passing by.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sophiex
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:37 pm

(I had prom and then prom after parties I had to attend but Ill post soon)

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:00 pm

@illusivedreamer, I like how Esperanza wants to keep shit a secret when, I'm pretty sure at some point in their interactions regardless where they are, Dytto gonna be real obvious looking at this girl like:

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby illusivedreamer on Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:11 pm

@Girl2Fine2 Bahaha, I planned on Esper keeping it discreet but now that she doesn't have anyone to hide behind she has no idea how control herself.

illusivedreamer
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SmoothVegetable on Sun May 01, 2016 10:50 pm

Hey, I submitted a character, face claim is betty taube.
Is she okay?

SmoothVegetable
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Mon May 02, 2016 7:03 am

Well the posting here definitely slowed down...
*legit checks to make sure I've posted before I post this and make myself sound like an asshole* xD

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Tue May 03, 2016 2:36 pm

My characters are kind of stuck. Do we need to do like a major time skip to encourage posting again....cause I am down.

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver World Builder

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!