Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Crossroads

Crossroads

a part of “Crossroads”, a fictional universe by ibecameinsane.

You are an interloper amongst kindred spirits who all harbour a gruesome past. What role will you play?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Crossroads”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Crossroads

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Wed May 14, 2014 6:00 am

Thank you so much for taking this RP under consideration.
If you have any comments, questions, concerns, or reservations feel free to post them here.

Edit: I have made an edit in the rules. When making your reservation please reserve the faceclaim, dialogue color, and gift. I will decide the price you pay. It could be something realistic like the resurection of a family member or fantasy like the power of telekinesis. It's up to you. Go nuts (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
Last edited by ibecameinsane on Wed May 14, 2014 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ibecameinsane
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Crossroads

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed May 14, 2014 7:28 am

Hello, love. ^.^ May I please reserve Arden Cho?

Password 1: I love saying allons-y and thingamajig

Password 2: You should never go to a funeral and saying "What's MacCaulay Culkin doing in the coffin?" or "He moved! I saw!"

Look, I rarely go to funerals, so I have no idea what not to say.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beffiye on Wed May 14, 2014 12:08 pm

Hello!

Please may I reserve FC: Holland Roden. The colour will be #B40404 and the price will be that the person who she wants to recover from their illness will forget that she even exists . (Because the gift will be that someone close to her that is dying of an illness is cured.)

Password: 1. Waffle. 2. “It’s such a shame that –Place dead persons name here- has passed away, but her husband is up for grabs now! Isn’t that fantastic!”

Also, I can change the price if you like, I wasn’t really too sure what to put that wasn’t just “her soul”. And for the gift – I noticed your old RP involved characters having powers as their gifts. I have based my price upon the gifts being something that is changed in the persons life, but if it is about powers, I can change it.

Beffiye
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourbunnyboo2 on Wed May 14, 2014 2:01 pm

Hello

May I reserve Crystal Reed? The color will be Orchid3 which is #C160C3 and the price was endless fortune so she would never have to be poor and struggling again.

Password one: Fetch. I'm a mean girls junkie.

Password two: "I'm sorry about your husband. It really is a shame he died, he was a fantastic lover"

yourbunnyboo2
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Wed May 14, 2014 2:15 pm

Hola!
I would love to have a go at FC: Shelley Hennig. Her font colour would be #784980. Can I get back to you on a gift? I'm coming up blanks at the moment, but I'm sure I'll come up with a good one, promise :)

Carpe Diem is a favourite phrase of mine and bad things to say at a funeral... "HAHA," (I'm channelling Nelson from the Simpsons here)

I also see the female - male ratio is a bit skewed already, if you need more males later I'd be happy to apply for one.

Edit: So, I'm not 100% sure about this yet, but I'm thinking of having her ask for the pain to stop and the gift somehow be related to that, e.g she can manipulate pain (physical and mental) in herself and others, or she can transfer pain from one living being to another... Let me know what you think, I might potentially still change it...
Last edited by Cloud on Wed May 14, 2014 5:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Wed May 14, 2014 2:27 pm

Thank You °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °

An ample supply of gratitude to everyone's who has made a reservation.
This roleplay would not be possible without you! All of them are reserved!
And, I must admit, those answers to the password are as hilarious as I'd
hoped they would be. Cloud, thank you so much for offering to take
a male. I know that, for some reason, they're not the go-to gender so it's a
breath of fresh air. However, I'd like to kindly request that those who
have chosen a RED based character dialogue color, to please change
it
. My character has it as his and we don't want there to be too much of
the same color. (ʃ⌣́,⌣́ƪ) I'm terribly sorry.

ibecameinsane
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onica-Louis on Wed May 14, 2014 4:23 pm

May I reserve Colton Haynes with the color: 008080 for dialogue and 3B9C9C for the thought color. I was thinking that maybe his gift could be he could make someone fall in love with him by touching them (instead of actual love it would be a high sense of infatuation.)

1.) Little Whore.... I say this more then needed...

2.) "They shall be greatly missed... but I call dibs on the TV!"
Last edited by Onica-Louis on Wed May 14, 2014 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Onica-Louis
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Wed May 14, 2014 6:28 pm

Hey there! Oh my gosh I just have to say that I love the amount of detail you put into this.

Anyway! If I could please reserve Gage G. that would be fantastic! However, would it be alright if I changed the FC to Grace Phipps? Click for Gif

I would like to reserve her with #4CC417? And her gift would be Vision Screening (couldn't think of a better name)? So, she would be able to look at a person and make them see whatever she wanted them to see, whether that be colors or pictures?

1) I have a tendency to say "oh dear" and "bitch please" a lot...
2) "It's no big deal, she never loved you anyway"

EDIT: Dammit. I really wanted to join but I'm just not sure if I would have time...I'm so sorry...:'(
Say that you love me,
even if it's not true
And say that this storm,
is just passing through.

And baby, tell me you're not leaving
That it's just the rainy season

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Wed May 14, 2014 6:48 pm

Onica-Louis change his dialogue color to something a little less bright and he's all yours.
Sweetiebelle no problem, thanks for taking us into consideration.

{ Friendly Reminder }

When making your reservation you are to supply a gift
that your character has received. I will contact you via PM
and discuss the price that is to be paid. Until then, you are
not to fill in those portions of your CS. I'll do my best to
remain on top of it. If for any reason you think the price
is too harsh, you may change your gift.
However, just know
that I will be ruthless. I am playing a demon after all.

ibecameinsane
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Wed May 14, 2014 7:40 pm

May I please be reserved for FC: Daniel Sharman?

Dialog Color || Um, let's say. #A200FF (Unless that's too bright)

Favorite words or phrases || "Shut up." "Bitch please." Can't help myself at times. -_-

Funeral Phrases || "He brought this on himself."

Gift || Can tell when a person is lying or telling the truth? It's probably not the best but, that's all I could think of at the moment. :[
{| Royalty |}
ImageImage
~ NAUGHT ~

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Wed May 14, 2014 7:53 pm

Naught! Hey! Great having you aboard. You may absolutely take David Sharman and don't worry the dialogue color isn't too bright.

I'll be sending you a PM to discus the price your character will pay for the gift but, like I said, you may change your gift at any time before the roleplay starts as many times as you see fit.

So glad to have you with us 。(⌒∇⌒。)

ibecameinsane
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Wed May 14, 2014 8:14 pm

Hello! May I reserve FC: Tyler Posey?

As to his gift, I'm thinking Resurrecting someone he loves [who died because of him], or maybe being able to erase people's memories [haven't decided which yet].

The Dialogue color would be #175416.

I don't know about favorite, but I say "I mean" quite often. Also "Alright, Okay, You Win," due to a song I like.

I suppose it might be bad to say "That's the wrong body" or "Sike!" at a funeral.
Hello, Sweetie.

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Wed May 14, 2014 8:26 pm

Hey Nomer! Tyler Posey's yours! As for his gift, if you and Beffiye don't mind being similar, you may absolutely bring back a loved one. In which case the price would be the same and whomever you resurrected would no longer no you exist. (Or something more diabolical if you're up for it.) Let me know when you've decided ^^

ibecameinsane
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Wed May 14, 2014 8:30 pm

Hm. Well, in the interest of variety, maybe I could just go with erasing memories? He'd only be able to erase memories that relate to him, as a side note. I have an idea for the reasoning and such.

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Wed May 14, 2014 8:49 pm

So is this a supernatural cult RP??
I'm asking because I didn't really get a plot from what you had typed out, but it was still intriguing. I just like knowings something about the plot beforehand though you know?

Also, are all the ppl reserving so far former RPers? Because I don't wanna be at a disadvantage if the characters/wrters all here know one another already and have a rapport.....ya kno?

Thanks for reading.......<33
*~*~*~*~ My Persistent Friend ~*~*~*

"Suicide doesn't take away the pain, it just gives it to someone else." --->>*HELP*
"자살은 고통을 없애주지 않는다. 단지 다른 사람에게 고통을 전가 시킬 뿐이지." --->>*도움*

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Wed May 14, 2014 9:02 pm

Lonesome Butterfly, I'm not sure if you're referring to the show or the umbrella term 'supernatural' but it can apply to both. I plan on making a forum to better describe the plot and give a little backstory, but I was limited with space with the gifs I used. If you check on the OOC I should have the forum up within an hour or two so hopefully all of your questions will be answered.

Most of the roleplayers you see reserving are indeed from the roleplay I'm modeling this off of but this is a whole new cast of characters. Essentially this a darker spin off of my previous roleplay but, like I said, the characters are completely new. They will know each other because most of them will be in the same high school but other than that, this is their first time interacting.

ibecameinsane
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Wed May 14, 2014 9:41 pm

ibecameinsane wrote:
Lonesome Butterfly, I'm not sure if you're referring to the show or the umbrella term 'supernatural' but it can apply to both. I plan on making a forum to better describe the plot and give a little backstory, but I was limited with space with the gifs I used. If you check on the OOC I should have the forum up within an hour or two so hopefully all of your questions will be answered.

Most of the roleplayers you see reserving are indeed from the roleplay I'm modeling this off of but this is a whole new cast of characters. Essentially this a darker spin off of my previous roleplay but, like I said, the characters are completely new. They will know each other because most of them will be in the same high school but other than that, this is their first time interacting.

Thanks for the info hun!!! xD
I meant Supernatural in a generic way since I saw your tags mentioned angels, demons, and etc........which is all stuff I love! hehe :D
Before I say anymore though, would you be willing to add another female role?? I'm a super dedicated RPer tryingggg to find an RP with some steam and motivated writers, this seems like one so i'd really like to join! I can supply a face claim GIf for you =)

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Wed May 14, 2014 10:05 pm

Because we do technically have one more male character than female characters, I do not see any reason
for me not to add another female role. However, keep in mind that if anyone were to decide to pair with the same
sex it would lower your chances of being paired up with someone. I don't know if romance is a main priority but it is
for some. So long as that's alright with you, I see no reason why you cannot join us.
Just don't screw me over because I'm putting faith in you (≧∇≦)

ibecameinsane
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Wed May 14, 2014 11:02 pm

Awwies, thank yous!! *huggles you to death!!!* hehe <33 No worries, I'm always the last person to stop writing in a RP or stick around in the OOC when everyone else has seemingly vanished.....so you're stuck with me! *evil laughter*
Romance is a goodie for me but it's not the be all end all.

Character FC: Yuu Abiru <3 <3

Color: Blue

Gift: I was thinking my character could be an orphan who was tired of struggling or feeling weak and wanted Wealth and Power. I was thinking my character's power could be Telekinesis and she can also suddenly have extensive wealth. I hope that's okay?

Part One: I type lol, rofl, roflmao, and lmao a LOT so i'll pick those.
Part Two: *sings* DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD, THANK GOD THE WITCH IS REALLY DEAD!!!

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Wed May 14, 2014 11:11 pm

Unfortunately we already have a character who's
tired of struggling or feeling weak and wanted Wealth and Power.

You'll have to come up with something else to maintain variety because yourbunnyboo2 has claimed the gift of wealth. Telekinesis, on the other hand, is perfectly fine. Except you'll have to change her back story to explain why she would want that. Would you rather me send you a PM of the price she'll have to pay if she gets Telekinesis or do you want me to tell you here?

ibecameinsane
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!