Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library »

Players Wanted: Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players »

Crow Hospital (Needs More)

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Crow Hospital (Needs More)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VendettaRed on Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:54 am

Crowe Hospital is situated in the centre of Miami, it is very busy and can get very stressful, the doctors and nurses work long and tiring hours, but what they do in and out of work is completely up to you.
The Hospital is very big and the staff pride themselves on the low failure rate of their work, their bedside manor and their people skills.
Nursing is a tough job, but someone has to do it.
People rely on us to save lives.

You may choose from the following, Intern, Receptionist, Doctor, Nurse, Cleaner, Patient

RULES:
No Godmodding.
No Killing people, unless you have their permission or you have written them in, yourself.
This is a mature RP, so, Romance is allowed and so is moderate swearing.
Be literate.
No bullying.
Pm me if you have any further questions.

Character Skeleton:
Name:
Position:
Skills and Attributes:
Majors in?: (eg, cardiovascular, emergency, endoscopic etc )
If you are a patient, what is your ailment?:

Start as soon as you have made a post
Last edited by VendettaRed on Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ssh, Quiet, You Might Piss Somebody Off

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VendettaRed
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Crow Hospital(Mature)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:03 am

As a reminder, romance must be written in a mature fashion. Any graphic display of adult content will result in the thread being locked.
Alvin Toffler wrote:The illiterates of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

Take a moment and consider joining my Patreon group, where I share personal development updates and plans for the future...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 16 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:06 am

Name: Ruby Way
Position: Patient
Appearance:
Skills and Attributes: Is fond of drawing and is thinking of becoming an artist
Majors in?: Nothing
If you are a patient, what is your ailment?: Was attacked by a street gang her brother was in when she went looking for him. She suffers from a broken leg, and was stabbed a few times.

SaveYou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VendettaRed on Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:34 am

Name: Haligha Matthews
Position: Nurse, second year
Appearance: Long dark brown hair, piercing green eyes, slim, hourglass figure, buxom and big hipped, wears a white nurses uniform, cut a little above her knee and knee high white boots.
Skills and Attributes: Steady hands, excellent bedside manner, very skilled surgeon.
Majors in?: (eg, cardiovascular, emergency, endoscopic etc )
Cardiovascular,Lymphatic.

VendettaRed
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:51 am

OOC: Can we start, or should we wait for more people?

SaveYou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VendettaRed on Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:22 am

((Maybe wait for a few more people to make it more interesting))

VendettaRed
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TFairy on Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:32 pm

Name: Seerha Allsworth
Position: Doctor
Appearance:Image
Skills and Attributes: Some training as Chiropractor, cheery manner, refuses to deliever bad news to a patient, unless something really good will come of it.
Majors in?: Spinal disorders, muscular disorders, dislocations.

I'm screaming I love you so

But my thoughts you can't decode.

TFairy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaos Adept on Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:43 pm

OOC: May I have two characters? A patient and a doctor.

Name: Erick Timberan
Position:Patient
Appearance: [img]http://www.wickedanime.iwarp.com/images/guys13[1].jpg[/img] (The guy on the left)
Skills and Attributes: He's very athletic and creative.
Majors in?: None
If you are a patient, what is your ailment?: He suffers from insanity, simply. He just is simply insane.

Name: James Hawkin'
Position:Doctor
Appearance: Image
Skills and Attributes: Do I really have to name them ALL?
Majors in?: A little bit of everything. (Hes average with alot of different things...truth is I can't decide.)
If the path of life for you is easy, it could be the wrong path.
One thing I've learned about life is that it keeps going on.
Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

Chaos Adept
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BikerAngel on Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:58 pm

This okay?

Name: Jimmy Black

Appearance: Messy brown hair and big brown eyes. His skin is pale and he always has a big smile on that is very contagious. He wears a dark blue baseball cap that is too big for him backwards and never seems to take it off.

Skills: Is a pretty good artist despite his age. Has a wide imagination and nack for making up stories.

Ailment: He was trapped in a burning building and both parents were killed. He suffers many burns and damage to both lungs. They don't expect him to live very long, maybe a few weeks at most.
Last edited by BikerAngel on Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"The world could spin endlessly waiting for you to get yourself together. Each of us could drop before reaching each other. But at that and any point if you're willing to get up and dust yourself off- you will be reguaranteed your chance and our world will never stop spinning."-a friend

BikerAngel
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ticklemetoxxic on Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:47 pm

Name:Kailie
Position:Patient
Appearance: (you may post a picture.)waist length choppy black hair, aquamarine blue eyes, round face, appears very childish (like around 12-13). Wears ripped dark wash jeans and a green tanktop.
Skills and Attributes: simply friendly and is good at fighting.
Majors in?: (eg, cardiovascular, emergency, endoscopic etc )N/A
If you are a patient, what is your ailment?: Got into a gang fight and got her head smashed against the wall, stayed away from home, sheltering a dead friend refusing to believe he was actually dead, claims that he moves, but in reality she's the one that moves him.

ticklemetoxxic
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Crow Hospital(Mature) (Needs More)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yora on Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:41 pm

Name: Dr. David Rutherford
Position: Doctor
Appearance: (you may post a picture.) Image
Skills and Attributes: He Went to college and received his M.D. and PhD. He had decided to stay as a doctor instead of becoming a university professor or a researcher in the scientific fields. He is very intelligent.
Majors in?: rheumatologist, and cardiologist. He deals with broken bones as well.
Image Image ImageImage Image

Yora
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mynx on Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:26 pm

Name: Mynx
Appearance: Tan vest and bluejeans, wood block sandals (When found)
Skills and Attributes: Very effective in hand-to-hand when required, and seems to speak his own language.
Majors in?: (eg, cardiovascular, emergency, endoscopic etc ) Being injured
If you are a patient, what is your ailment?: Thrown from 4th floor window, miraculously lived. Severely injured organs, near critical.
Hurf Durf, I'm back.

Mynx
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TFairy on Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:27 am

((When will we start?))

TFairy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VendettaRed on Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:00 am

((I guess we can start now, people can join later on. Begin.))

Haligha pulled into a vacant car space at the hospital, she grabbed her bag and climbed out of her deep green Ford XR8, locking it and making her way to the sliding doors at the front of the hospital.
Haligha took the lift to the 9th floor and made her way to the locker room to put away her bag and change into her scrubs.

VendettaRed
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BikerAngel on Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:38 am

((cool. finally! ^^))

Jimmy opened his eyes blurrily. The white room swimming around like someone had thrown water on a wet painting. He went to rub his eyes and found his arm taped up to all sorts of things he couldn't name. Where was he? He tried to sit up but couldn't find the strength to, squinting up into the light that filled the room and letting out a breath as he realized where he was.

"Wha...what happened?" He whispered, voice soar and raw. He swallowed hard to try to clear it. Feeling scared and confused suddenly as he looked around the room like an animal trapped in a cage. "What happened?" He called in his little voice a little stronger this time, urged by fear.

BikerAngel
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:46 am

OOC: Can we start off with our characters getting injured, then coming to the hospital?

SaveYou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TFairy on Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:24 am

"Morning," Seerha grinned, fixing her white coat and spotting Haligha. "Any sign of that intern, what's her name? She's the youngest one."
She caught a glance of her hair in the mirror, and re-tied it into two ponytails, not bothering with her fringe. "I've got a whole load of results to sort. That girl is supposed to be helping me. And I just remembered, I've got an appointment with this girl suffering from unexplained back pain for over two years. She's only 14, can you believe that?"

TFairy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yora on Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:57 pm

Dr. Rutherford walked down the white hallway. His black shoes tapped loudly on the floor. He was flipping through a few patient folders. He fixed his glasses a bit and brushed his blonde hair away from his eyes. When he looked up he spotted Seerha and Haligha.

"Well, good morning my dears." he grinned.

He released a yawn. He had been there all night studying certain patients and books. He was hoping of getting another degree but then again, he did have a lot on his plate.

Yora
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TFairy on Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:17 pm

"I've told you before, you should get your sleep, instead of staying up late," Seerha said, the grin still not leaving her face, "How do you think I manage? 10 hours sleep every night,"

TFairy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:27 pm

"Gerard? Gerard?!" Ruby yelled, she saw her brother and his friends being attacked.
"Hey! She knows him!" A few men rushed up to the girl, and although she sturggled, she stopped when she felt an extreme pain.
"RUBY!" She heard her brother cry. The icy blade came out of her skin and in again. She screamed, and then suddenly they were gone, she was curled in a ball, blood was surrounding her and her brother was yelling into his phone.
"An ambulance! I need an ambulance!"

SaveYou
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!